Topic: Shave for a Cure.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
DOOM METAL IS NOT GAY!

Reply #50 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:12:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520838
Hairy Muff = Fair Enough

The next part is about asking the musician what he thinks the genre he plays is - as generally they will know what umbrella they fit under

Ah. To be honest, I've no idea. I've never actually stopped to ask.

Reply #51 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:17:49 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1520839
DOOM METAL IS NOT GAY!

okay then.

Its boring cause nothing happens in a song for half an hour Because they have only just finished playing the first riff!

Reply #52 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:19:44 pm

Codex

Your mum's boring because nothing happens in her for half an hour because they have only just finished playing her first riff.

Reply #53 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:22:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
^That guy.

Reply #54 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:24:20 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1520843
Your mum's boring because nothing happens in her for half an hour because they have only just finished playing her first riff.

Wait, my Mum is a Metal Sub Genre?

Reply #55 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:31:09 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1520814
I expect some hilarious photoshops when I get home from work.

Reply #56 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:32:49 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520841
okay then.

Its boring cause nothing happens in a song for half an hour Because they have only just finished playing the first riff!

Nah.

Reply #57 Posted: March 15, 2013, 03:47:05 pm

Codex

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520846
Wait, my Mum is a Metal Sub Genre?

That is correct, she is often played by old metal heads

Reply #58 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:34:56 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: winter;1520820
You can borrow my patch vest you'll be fucking TUFF az. Get up to speed with some black/death metal just in case people start talking about it.. believe me, it's a 'good' conversation starter..

Heres an older photo of me rocking it, it's been modified and tonnes added since, so you'll get a million metal points at any local gathering.

St Lukes Mall: "IS DAT A KU KLUX VEST?"

How long has that glorious facial bird nest been growing?

Reply #59 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:46:20 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: mycoolcar;1520861
How long has that glorious facial bird nest been growing?

It's longer now, that was about 6-9 months ago.. I keep her nice and tidy now though, look like a hobo enough as it is and I do like being employed.

Reply #60 Posted: March 15, 2013, 04:50:11 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1520785
Shave day today.

Came in at $310 which is pretty decent!

Thanks to those who donated! Epic effort!

To those who didn't - may you have runny shits for the entire weekend.

Wait what?

I thought you had to get $500 to shave?

I wanted to be the guy that made you lose your hair. :(

Reply #61 Posted: March 15, 2013, 05:39:48 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
What? Is today the 31st of March?

Check your calender Retardo!

Reply #62 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:16:36 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Sorry tardo, I already donated $20 to one of my mates daughters whos doing it.. Teenage girl shaving off long hair trumps yours sorry :-)

Reply #63 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:17:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

No worries, Lias! I agree. Watching a female lose her hair is always a lot more interesting.

Top bloke, Pitchey. Big thanks!

I decided to do it a bit earlier, there was no point in waiting 'til the 31st. I'm going to the Coromandel on the 31st for a few nights and want my hair to grow back a little bit before I go to try and protect it from the sun.

Reply #64 Posted: March 16, 2013, 08:22:28 pm

Codex

Surely you mean to protect your head from the weather, because baby, with those eyes and that beautiful scalp it'll be raining bitches
Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:35:21 am by Codex

Reply #65 Posted: March 17, 2013, 07:15:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Codex Hallmark.

Reply #66 Posted: March 17, 2013, 08:21:35 am

Codex

Actually I think if you leave your head shaven and lube it up before going outside woman will sit on you and absorb your scalp

This is how to woman right?

Reply #67 Posted: March 17, 2013, 10:28:40 am

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1520986
Actually I think if you leave your head shaven and lube it up before going outside woman will sit on you and absorb your scalp

This is how to woman right?

Made about as much sense as women do.

Reply #68 Posted: March 17, 2013, 10:37:01 am