Topic: awesome vids

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
[video]ALOKiXe1mSQ[/video]

Reply #1775 Posted: November 11, 2008, 12:38:38 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
[video]X8Ofgy5btNY[/video]

Reply #1776 Posted: November 11, 2008, 06:54:03 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Baffled

• Addicted
  • Baffled has no influence.
Weird Al - Bob

[video]Nej4xJe4Tdg[/video]

Reply #1777 Posted: November 12, 2008, 07:13:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
[video]skdq3QtevNw[/video]

Reply #1778 Posted: November 12, 2008, 07:18:48 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
[video]doc1eqstMQQ[/video]

Reply #1779 Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:19:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

[video]qtmdGMPgU7I[/video]

Reply #1780 Posted: November 13, 2008, 03:20:27 pm

Offline norwegiankiwi

• Just settled in
  • norwegiankiwi has no influence.
[video]ZS-sFxM6znk[/video]

one million double happy firecrackers going off at the big boys toys press event last night.

Reply #1782 Posted: November 14, 2008, 11:20:46 am
[SIGPIC]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/norwegiankiwi/NORWEGIANKIWI.png[/SIGPIC]

Offline MrFiskIt

• Just settled in
  • MrFiskIt has no influence.
[video]rutyA12z3Ok[/video]

Double Guitar - Epic solo

Reply #1783 Posted: November 16, 2008, 01:23:24 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
[video]uQMfK382ueU[/video]

Reply #1784 Posted: November 17, 2008, 09:24:31 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
OMG I am so putting my money into this. The concept is flawless

[video]XUuwEq98ByM[/video]

Reply #1785 Posted: November 17, 2008, 12:56:17 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
[video]LkkNTAT4SA4[/video]

Foodorama!

Reply #1786 Posted: November 17, 2008, 10:32:28 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
Theres a bit of swearing so watch those little ones ears

[video]qdUzffvaz94[/video]

Reply #1787 Posted: November 17, 2008, 11:36:39 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Tomb~Girl

• Just settled in
  • Tomb~Girl has no influence.
WOOW O.o

its cute id love it if it were mine.  lol

[video]lvD8WcrdK5o[/video]

Reply #1788 Posted: November 18, 2008, 02:32:10 am

Offline TuataraDude

• Devoted Member
  • TuataraDude has no influence.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;826277
I'm still struggling to believe this

Spoiler :
[video]XRCbkBfdBrQ[/video]
[/spoiler]

I was intrigued by this video and found this as a response.

[video]J72y_qFV2oc[/video]

There are three points of the five that have merit. Point one - the white line, Point four - the black piece in the cockpit and point five - the shape of the cone.

Points two and three can easily be explained as a slight shift in camera angle.

I am therefore compelled to suggest "fake". However, the final part of the video (from 51s onwards), shows the plane landing with one wing and coming to a halt, followed by the guy opening the cockpit, so it is difficult to be difinitive about it. I may not be sitting on the fence, but I'll stick close to it.

Reply #1789 Posted: November 19, 2008, 07:38:08 am
Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TuataraDude;836212
There are three points of the five that have merit. Point one - the white line, Point four - the black piece in the cockpit and point five - the shape of the cone.

Points two and three can easily be explained as a slight shift in camera angle.

I am therefore compelled to suggest "fake". However, the final part of the video (from 51s onwards), shows the plane landing with one wing and coming to a halt, followed by the guy opening the cockpit, so it is difficult to be difinitive about it. I may not be sitting on the fence, but I'll stick close to it.

To be honest the only reason I called it fake was because of THIS video which I saw ages ago(and is an awesome video anyway)
F15 Landing with one wing. Real story
[video]-_EXtBEaBbs[/video]
Its the only known and confirmed one wing landing I've ever heard about(which wasnt a crash)

Reply #1790 Posted: November 19, 2008, 08:55:58 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #1791 Posted: November 19, 2008, 09:33:01 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
[video]fJuNgBkloFE[/video]

can people really be this clueless????

Reply #1792 Posted: November 19, 2008, 10:50:06 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline woofnstuff

• Addicted
  • woofnstuff has no influence.
this is one messed up cartoon

[video]9FiNGpCHSE8[/video]

they might be giants did the theme song tho

Reply #1793 Posted: November 19, 2008, 06:00:41 pm
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don\'t.

Offline AfroDizzzy

• Addicted
  • AfroDizzzy has no influence.
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;836290
[video]fJuNgBkloFE[/video]

can people really be this clueless????

Hahaha dude... Its not just Americans any more! I asked one of my friends were Africa was on a map... He was clueless. And this guy is an A grade student...

Reply #1794 Posted: November 19, 2008, 08:28:22 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: AfroDizzzy;836783
Hahaha dude... Its not just Americans any more! I asked one of my friends were Africa was on a map... He was clueless. And this guy is an A grade student...

Scenes from The Wicker Man
"NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! ARGH! THEIR IN MY EYES!"
[video]e6i2WRreARo[/video]

Reply #1795 Posted: November 20, 2008, 10:48:48 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline MrFiskIt

• Just settled in
  • MrFiskIt has no influence.
long but really worth the watch.

[video]TPAO-lZ4_hU[/video]

Reply #1796 Posted: November 20, 2008, 04:36:43 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
[video]slRsexrhbG8[/video]
half life in 60 secs

Reply #1797 Posted: November 21, 2008, 01:17:54 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
[video]rs-jAImScms[/video]

l33t skills.

Reply #1798 Posted: November 21, 2008, 02:23:17 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
[video]CMe-AP1wHeA[/video]

Reply #1799 Posted: November 23, 2008, 02:44:52 am