Topic: awesome vids

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #5025 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:25:04 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Jelly Beans!

Reply #5026 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:26:51 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jerry Beans.

Reply #5027 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:29:03 am

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...

Reply #5028 Posted: August 19, 2011, 04:27:04 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Ban nah nah nah!!

Reply #5029 Posted: August 19, 2011, 06:29:36 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.

Reply #5030 Posted: August 19, 2011, 07:48:52 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
-_-   Not sure if real

Reply #5031 Posted: August 21, 2011, 08:39:54 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
There's a finger image that appears on the "screen" at 14 seconds. explanations?

I would also note that one of the tags is "spoof"

Reply #5032 Posted: August 21, 2011, 09:54:15 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #5033 Posted: August 22, 2011, 12:56:34 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5034 Posted: August 22, 2011, 05:15:29 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Tiwaking!

One more banana video.

FOR REAL!
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:42:20 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #5035 Posted: August 22, 2011, 05:41:59 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Woohoo Snow Vid: @1:112, against my better judgement, many years ago while on a picnic walkabout on Quail Island I did forward rolls down a grassy hill. Went for about 50 metres, got some speed and air and apparently it looked "choice!", "amazing" etc, but looking back I'm lucky I', not a quadriplegic!
That vid looks like they had great fun!

_b

Reply #5036 Posted: August 22, 2011, 06:08:56 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #5037 Posted: August 24, 2011, 07:21:13 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:26:57 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #5038 Posted: August 24, 2011, 07:24:35 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1414421
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyoAP10uKTk

fixed

Reply #5039 Posted: August 24, 2011, 07:45:40 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
^^ Best FPS Russia video so far.

Reply #5040 Posted: August 24, 2011, 07:49:28 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Slenderman. That is all.

Reply #5041 Posted: August 24, 2011, 08:13:11 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
^^ belongs in Dubstep thread :D

Reply #5042 Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:52:19 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
That track is so filthy Daddy actually posted it in the dubstep thread but it wubbled on over here instead.

Reply #5043 Posted: August 25, 2011, 01:35:59 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Quote from: kookynic;1414498
^^ belongs in Dubstep thread :D

:beaten:
Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:29:50 am by Daddy Clin

Reply #5044 Posted: August 25, 2011, 08:23:08 am

lol @ console hate

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.

Reply #5045 Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:53:49 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Oh god, clicked at work. Worth it.

Reply #5046 Posted: August 25, 2011, 01:11:09 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

[\video]

Reply #5047 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:58:38 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5048 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:59:07 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted

I lol'd

Reply #5049 Posted: August 25, 2011, 07:01:20 pm