Topic: awesome vids

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5150 Posted: September 24, 2011, 06:30:56 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Hmmmgood

• Devoted Member
  • Hmmmgood has no influence.
not sure if repost,

Reply #5151 Posted: September 25, 2011, 12:48:46 am

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...

Reply #5152 Posted: September 25, 2011, 03:51:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5153 Posted: September 25, 2011, 07:24:36 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...

Reply #5154 Posted: September 25, 2011, 11:55:25 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Reply #5155 Posted: September 26, 2011, 01:47:50 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.

From slashdot:
"[Subjects] watched two separate sets of Hollywood movie trailers, while fMRI was used to measure blood flow through the visual cortex, the part of the brain that processes visual information. On the computer, the brain was divided into small, three-dimensional cubes known as volumetric pixels, or 'voxels.' ... The brain activity recorded while subjects viewed the first set of clips was fed into a computer program that learned, second by second, to associate visual patterns in the movie with the corresponding brain activity. Brain activity evoked by the second set of clips was used to test the movie reconstruction algorithm. This was done by feeding 18 million seconds of random YouTube videos into the computer program so that it could predict the brain activity that each film clip would most likely evoke in each subject. Finally, the 100 clips that the computer program decided were most similar to the clip that the subject had probably seen were merged to produce a blurry yet continuous reconstruction of the original movie."

Reply #5156 Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:40:57 am
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: dirtyape;1426329
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjDnYxJ0bo

From slashdot:
"[Subjects] watched two separate sets of Hollywood movie trailers, while fMRI was used to measure blood flow through the visual cortex, the part of the brain that processes visual information. On the computer, the brain was divided into small, three-dimensional cubes known as volumetric pixels, or 'voxels.' ... The brain activity recorded while subjects viewed the first set of clips was fed into a computer program that learned, second by second, to associate visual patterns in the movie with the corresponding brain activity. Brain activity evoked by the second set of clips was used to test the movie reconstruction algorithm. This was done by feeding 18 million seconds of random YouTube videos into the computer program so that it could predict the brain activity that each film clip would most likely evoke in each subject. Finally, the 100 clips that the computer program decided were most similar to the clip that the subject had probably seen were merged to produce a blurry yet continuous reconstruction of the original movie."
I have watched over 30,000 YouTube videos. It would be curious to see what constructions they could make out of my brain.

Reply #5157 Posted: September 26, 2011, 08:09:33 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5158 Posted: September 26, 2011, 08:35:53 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

My son will literally DIE when he see's this. I'll craft (or buy) one for his "Flamer Guy".

Reply #5159 Posted: September 27, 2011, 04:23:50 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5160 Posted: September 27, 2011, 06:26:35 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Tiwaking!

Bread: Its all you knead.

Reply #5161 Posted: September 27, 2011, 07:05:15 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I am concerned about you Tiwa.You can't find these videos on the good internets.

Reply #5162 Posted: September 27, 2011, 08:33:42 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #5163 Posted: September 28, 2011, 09:37:05 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: kilabee;1427214
I am concerned about you Tiwa.You can't find these videos on the good internets.
Did you want some more?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

Reply #5164 Posted: September 29, 2011, 07:38:46 am

Offline 5tacK

• Addicted
  • 5tacK has no influence.

Reply #5165 Posted: September 29, 2011, 04:58:04 pm
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Click here to join our MAV Riding Platoon
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #5166 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:52:40 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #5167 Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:44:22 am

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
  • Lvl10 has no influence.

Reply #5168 Posted: September 30, 2011, 05:46:56 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

H.P Lovecrafts - "The Whisperer in Darkness"

Reply #5169 Posted: October 01, 2011, 12:48:18 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
I never watch this show, I came acroos this on the wimp. This guys freaking nails it.

Reply #5170 Posted: October 01, 2011, 02:44:36 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #5171 Posted: October 02, 2011, 04:59:19 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted

We're all doomed.

Reply #5172 Posted: October 03, 2011, 10:48:50 am
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

i see your big dog and raise you an alpha dog

Reply #5173 Posted: October 03, 2011, 02:06:06 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
I for one welcome of quadrupedal metal overlords...

Reply #5174 Posted: October 03, 2011, 02:59:43 pm