Topic: awesome vids

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Pretty realistic if you ask me.

Reply #5500 Posted: February 04, 2012, 12:51:09 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

!

Reply #5501 Posted: February 05, 2012, 04:59:53 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.

Still funny

Reply #5502 Posted: February 05, 2012, 05:27:45 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.

Reply #5503 Posted: February 05, 2012, 05:34:38 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If you ever read a superhero comic in yoru life, you have to watch this

Reply #5504 Posted: February 06, 2012, 09:51:31 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
  • xpertz has no influence.
lol

Reply #5505 Posted: February 07, 2012, 12:28:21 am
<on3.co.nz | CS 1.6 TOURNAMENT #1>EAC
[EAC] HcN.skytech :: This server requires the use of 32bit colour
HcN.skytech dropped
HcN.skytech has left the game

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I did piss myself with laughter the whole way through this video.

Reply #5506 Posted: February 07, 2012, 01:51:07 am

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
  • Lvl10 has no influence.

Reply #5507 Posted: February 07, 2012, 10:19:26 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

For someone in a molded helmet, that's the best acting I've ever seen. And from a child no less!
Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:05:15 pm by Daddy Clin

Reply #5508 Posted: February 08, 2012, 08:03:02 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.

Reply #5509 Posted: February 09, 2012, 12:57:36 pm

Offline 5tacK

• Addicted
  • 5tacK has no influence.

Reply #5510 Posted: February 10, 2012, 03:28:33 am
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Click here to join our MAV Riding Platoon
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #5511 Posted: February 10, 2012, 07:33:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jesus, what did that guy do before the camera started rolling?

That's a pretty volatile way to get a guy out of a car for just ignoring a cop for a few miles.

Reply #5512 Posted: February 10, 2012, 08:23:10 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Could have at least tried the handle first.

Reply #5513 Posted: February 10, 2012, 09:09:36 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
They had pulled him over earlier for not wearing a seatbelt, he then drove off when they tried to give him his ticket.

The meth head smashing at the door and another one have been suspended for it.

The 70 year old pensioner was given multiple traffic fines.

Sorry for not putting this info in my post, the video I saw had all that info scrolling at the bottom

Reply #5514 Posted: February 10, 2012, 09:49:39 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
This has actually happened to someone I know and they've been kicked out of their house. Stuck up little shits.

Reply #5515 Posted: February 11, 2012, 12:13:21 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #5516 Posted: February 11, 2012, 04:04:29 pm

Offline Lvl10

• Just settled in
  • Lvl10 has no influence.

Reply #5517 Posted: February 11, 2012, 05:26:52 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #5518 Posted: February 11, 2012, 05:43:00 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #5519 Posted: February 11, 2012, 07:32:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5520 Posted: February 11, 2012, 11:00:26 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Although I hate Facebook, this is going abit far.

Reply #5521 Posted: February 12, 2012, 01:54:41 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Subtitled for you non-Dutch speakers.

Reply #5522 Posted: February 12, 2012, 02:04:00 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted

My boy who has a darth vader helmet loves the vw ads so here is another one we found

Reply #5523 Posted: February 12, 2012, 07:35:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Pretty cool video.

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:07:03 pm by Spork

Reply #5524 Posted: February 12, 2012, 10:00:39 pm