Topic: awesome vids

Offline fembot

• Addicted
  • fembot has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;507563
This dude got bit by a large spider but ignored it for a couple days until it became the size of a golf ball on his face. This is video of him popping the spider bite. (WARNING: Disgusting)

http://www.break.com/index/dude-gets-bit-by-large-spider.html

:eek:

Reply #600 Posted: August 09, 2007, 02:05:26 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Oh.. my.. Lord.. Mumnmmy.. :'(

That.. Is DISGUSING.. LOL HOLY SHIT THAT IS FOUL... Now I know what yoghurt is made out of.

Reply #601 Posted: August 09, 2007, 02:39:36 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
you have to wonder why he didnt go to the doctor earlier. anyone know what it is that he is squeezing out - like is it puss or dead flesh or what?

Reply #602 Posted: August 09, 2007, 09:50:31 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Slim

• Addicted
  • Slim barely matters.Slim barely matters.
[video]DqTi0ZFDawY[/video]

Also this:  Which is Hilarious:

[video]4wGR4-SeuJ0[/video]

Reply #603 Posted: August 09, 2007, 12:34:57 pm
If anyone calls me a PC Fanboy - I will punch them in the Jaw.

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
[video]CfwJJD5jGXk[/video]

a little bit dry, but fucking amazing

landing a C-130 Hercules on an aircraft carrier

Reply #604 Posted: August 09, 2007, 10:42:30 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
This guys got mad skills

Reply #605 Posted: August 10, 2007, 12:27:48 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
[video]QwnsQpcNvpE [/video]

Reply #606 Posted: August 10, 2007, 09:12:11 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline private_hell

• Addicted

Reply #607 Posted: August 10, 2007, 09:14:56 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: private_hell;507674
you have to wonder why he didnt go to the doctor earlier. anyone know what it is that he is squeezing out - like is it puss or dead flesh or what?

I think he got bitten by a bot fly. If you hear the chick at the end who is filming she goes "Oh my god, your worm is bigger than mine was" when he pulls it out.

Bot flies will bite you, lay and egg beneath your skin, and it will tunnel a hole under your skin and eat your flesh. You have to wait for it to grow to a certain size before you have any hope of pulling it out, which is probably why he left it so long.

Reply #608 Posted: August 10, 2007, 09:26:30 am

Offline Madjandle

• Devoted Member
  • Madjandle has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;507563
This dude got bit by a large spider but ignored it for a couple days until it became the size of a golf ball on his face. This is video of him popping the spider bite. (WARNING: Disgusting)

http://www.break.com/index/dude-gets-bit-by-large-spider.html

hahahahahahaha my work mate had to leave the room before he was sick.

Reply #609 Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:00:54 am
M is for Mad, J is for Jandle

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Reply #610 Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:04:50 am

Offline Madjandle

• Devoted Member
  • Madjandle has no influence.
I must spread the rep before giving it to inmotion again :(

Reply #611 Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:07:13 am
M is for Mad, J is for Jandle

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: GhostOfGallipol;508587
[video]CfwJJD5jGXk[/video]

a little bit dry, but fucking amazing

landing a C-130 Hercules on an aircraft carrier

Didn't they show this in the Pearl Harbour movie ?, when they made the return attack ? Or some movie like it.

They had to learn how to land and take off from a carrier as the aircraft didn't carry enough fuel to make the trip.

Reply #612 Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:10:34 am

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: INmOTION;508837
Didn't they show this in the Pearl Harbour movie ?, when they made the return attack ? Or some movie like it.

They had to learn how to land and take off from a carrier as the aircraft didn't carry enough fuel to make the trip.

you're thinking of the doolittle raid

with b-25 Mitchell medium bombers, a significantly smaller, lighter airplane than the c-130

this film is from the 1960's

Reply #613 Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:24:53 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: GhostOfGallipol;508850
you're thinking of the doolittle raid

with b-25 Mitchell medium bombers, a significantly smaller, lighter airplane than the c-130

this film is from the 1960's

Oooooooooooh. Cheers for setting me straight :)

Reply #614 Posted: August 10, 2007, 12:31:27 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
[video]DpJyG7B6tAI[/video]

Reply #615 Posted: August 10, 2007, 12:52:10 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
LOL, OMG NINTEDO SIX TY FOUR!!!!!!

Reply #616 Posted: August 10, 2007, 01:16:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline fembot

• Addicted
  • fembot has no influence.
Quote from: private_hell;508770
http://lifehacker.com/software/diy/turn-a-flashlight-into-a-handheld-burning-laser-287252.php

Fuk yeh, im going to make one. I want a laser for work.

Reply #617 Posted: August 10, 2007, 07:24:47 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

[video]nHYC4ekzg60[/video]

[video]FxaXwwGUrXQ[/video]

Reply #618 Posted: August 11, 2007, 12:31:31 pm

Offline Baffled

• Addicted
  • Baffled has no influence.

Reply #619 Posted: August 11, 2007, 05:42:38 pm

Offline cashie

• Just settled in
  • cashie has no influence.

Reply #620 Posted: August 12, 2007, 09:20:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

[video]RREj7txr5ek[/video]

Haha, 12 Oz. Mouse. Pretty freakin funny.

Reply #621 Posted: August 13, 2007, 12:05:14 am

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
[video]ZDwEzC4XiV4[/video]

Reply #622 Posted: August 13, 2007, 08:27:41 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline TuataraDude

• Devoted Member
  • TuataraDude has no influence.
...and he's addicted to crack!

[video]57ta7mkgrOU[/video]

Reply #623 Posted: August 13, 2007, 08:37:32 am
Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.

Offline private_hell

• Addicted

Reply #624 Posted: August 13, 2007, 09:03:39 am