Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Die Geschichte von den schwarzen Buben

Reply #200 Posted: August 31, 2012, 08:32:43 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
And as he drove on, the rain clouds dragged down the sky after him for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him and to water him.

Reply #201 Posted: September 01, 2012, 01:38:59 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you.
You're cool.
Fuck you. Im out

Reply #202 Posted: September 01, 2012, 01:32:46 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

"The writer has a different job or whoever is reading the piece. This is another level because what he has to do is take that written word and give it some life, give the line an expression, give something to it that would make you appreciate what the word is."

"The goal of Freestyling is throw something out once and you can never do it again, thats what makes it free"

Reply #203 Posted: September 01, 2012, 03:28:32 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

You're suffering from delusions of adequacy

Reply #204 Posted: September 02, 2012, 07:02:36 am

Offline Tiwaking!

At ease that shit.

Reply #205 Posted: September 03, 2012, 06:52:02 am

Offline Tiwaking!

the greatest deal since the Lord spared Isaac on the mountaintop

Reply #206 Posted: September 04, 2012, 09:57:06 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

I feel like your smile is my salvation

Reply #207 Posted: September 05, 2012, 07:52:12 am

Offline Thor

• Just settled in
  • Thor has no influence.
The best evvvaa

" Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses."

Reply #208 Posted: September 05, 2012, 12:27:48 pm
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
A dude in one of my classes has been grinding my gears recently, very condescending when regarding other peoples C code, he's only young so he still has to learn, but he made a mistake in some trivial snippet the other day, I was going to point it out and put him in his place, but I thought I'd let him carry on making the mistake, he'd either work it out himself or lower the class average for me, I started thinking of a quote to fit it, something about not correcting your rivals for something as trivial or fleeting as pride, turns out ol' napoleon bet me to it...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Enemy is a bit strong, but I feel it fits nicely.

Reply #209 Posted: September 05, 2012, 11:43:37 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Tiwaking!

Everyone has a role to play but only the lucky ones know exactly what time it is to be the hero

Reply #210 Posted: September 07, 2012, 07:13:30 am

Offline Tiwaking!

What are three things you want to do in the future?
1. Get a girlfriend
2. Kiss her
3. Rule the world

Reply #211 Posted: September 08, 2012, 09:49:31 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth

Reply #212 Posted: September 08, 2012, 06:34:56 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Let's auto lock threads over 6 months old, to prevent necros. - NOT GetSome.
/snigger.

Reply #213 Posted: September 08, 2012, 07:12:39 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
holy crud s n i g g e r isn't a bad word.

Reply #214 Posted: September 08, 2012, 07:13:13 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Isolated, a man may be a cultured individual; in a crowd he is a barbarian.

Reply #215 Posted: September 09, 2012, 08:29:08 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Quote from: Black Heart;1501817
Let's auto lock threads over 6 months old, to prevent necros. - NOT GetSome.
/s$#@!.

Necros? Tiwas bot posts in here daily haha

Reply #216 Posted: September 09, 2012, 01:09:04 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Tiwaking!

OH... and there's nothing wrong with caring about someone who lacks empathy. That would be like thinking you're wrong to donate money to someone who's starving, simply because the person wouldn't share the food you give them. Our humanity makes us care for people who cannot care for us, and we're blessed to have that ability. We're also blessed with the ability to forgive them.

Reply #217 Posted: September 09, 2012, 06:07:29 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
War is rich white old men protecting they're property by sending middle and lower class young men off to die, it always has been.

Reply #218 Posted: September 09, 2012, 06:20:20 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tiwaking!

Nothing about having a 176 IQ means you have good judgment

Reply #219 Posted: September 09, 2012, 08:48:46 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Hail Cork master! Master of the Cork!
He knows which wine goes with Beef or Pork!

Reply #220 Posted: September 10, 2012, 07:48:12 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

My father always told me: 'The best way to understand someone is to fight him, make him angry. That's when you see the real person.'

Reply #221 Posted: September 11, 2012, 10:57:09 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #222 Posted: September 11, 2012, 06:09:05 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Life is like a penis; simple, soft, straight, relaxed, and hanging freely. Then women make it hard.

Reply #223 Posted: September 11, 2012, 09:45:23 pm
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Tiwaking!

From the highest person to the lowest person, self-development must be deemed the root of all, by every person. If this root is neglected, what grows from it cannot be well-ordered.

Reply #224 Posted: September 11, 2012, 10:04:46 pm