Topic: post yourself!!

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
  • Darkov has no influence.
So, who's up for some fun? I bet I can eat more kapok than you!

Reply #175 Posted: August 07, 2005, 12:48:53 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
  • laurasaur has no influence.
Quote from: Darkov
So, who's up for some fun? I bet I can eat more kapok than you!

*bitchslaps*

Reply #176 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:06:11 pm
:violin:

Offline Garra

• Addicted
  • Garra has no influence.
Quote from: Langerz_Unit
nice, your cool, I wish i could be like you. Can i start a fan club? please, please pleaeeeeeease???

shut the fuck up unless spoken to fool

What did you have to do, go find a dictionary and look up the word you spelt wrong.  LOL. asswipe.  Editing your post so you don't look like such a fuckwit after picking up someone else for a mistake.

Reply #177 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:23:39 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
hahahaha omg, thread tension reached capacity

Reply #178 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:29:28 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
im still finding this flame war much more entertaining than the pictures..

Reply #179 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:30:10 pm

methuselah methusela m3thuselah methoozebah mahoozemah

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
Quote from: m3th
im still finding this flame war much more entertaining than the pictures..

thats cos everyones to busy flaming to post picures :( i want pics dammit

Reply #180 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:32:57 pm

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
  • bloodyYOKEL-NZ has no influence.
this just keeps getting better doesnt it? It cracks me up when people argue over eachothers spelling. 70% of people who misspell do so because they cant be bothered with grammar, not because they flunked english class.

now were moving into fast food?

macdonalds, burger king and KFC all use excessive chemicals and artificial/baised ingredients. Dont be swayed by their adverts as they will do anything to recude prices and bring in customers. And lets not forget the food health and safety scare. in responce to that bread and beef alike are more and more synthetic as to contain less fat, grease, kilojoules and more vitamins and nutrients. I saw a macdonalds add in the US saying "our chicken nuggets now only contain white meat", whats the bloody difference i have never seen brown meat in their nuggets before anyway. Its obvious they are not interested in their burgers quality, just to steal the customers of their competitors and they will go to any means necsassary and unnesassary

Sorry laurasaur but your buying into another marketing ploy. Last time i tasted a mac burger i got a nasty aftertaste of perservatives and not an inch of grease! Man i miss the fatty greaseburgers BK used to make....ah the glory, all the flavor soaked through the bun and that barbeque sauce stayed on your tongue forever. Those were real burgers (drools).

The competition has ruined all franchises, 3 words guys: SUBWAY, EAT FRESH

Reply #181 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:55:43 pm

There is certanly more to life, most people dont appreciate what that is.

Offline Randomized

• Addicted
  • Randomized has no influence.
Quote from: laurasaur
thats cos everyones to busy flaming to post picures :( i want pics dammit

I posted mine then joined the flame war, does that count?

Reply #182 Posted: August 07, 2005, 01:59:26 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
you want pictures?

ill give you a picture.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/mmmbreast9sr.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #183 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:00:29 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
Quote from: bloodyYOKEL-NZ
this just keeps getting better doesnt it? It cracks me up when people argue over eachothers spelling. 70% of people who misspell do so because they cant be bothered with grammar, not because they flunked english class.

macdonalds, burger king and KFC all use excessive chemicals and artificial/baised ingredients. Dont be swayed by their adverts as they will do anything to recude prices and bring in customers. And lets not forget the food health and safety scare. in responce to that bread and beef alike are more and more synthetic as to contain less fat, grease, kilojoules and more vitamins and nutrients. I saw a macdonalds add in the US saying "our chicken nuggets now only contain white meat", whats the bloody difference i have never seen brown meat in their nuggets before anyway. Its obvious they are not interested in their burgers quality, just to steal the customers of their competitors and they will go to any means necsassary and unnesassary

Sorry laurasaur but your buying into another marketing ploy. Last time i tasted a mac burger i got a nasty aftertaste of perservatives and not an inch of grease! Man i miss the fatty greaseburgers BK used to make....ah the glory, all the flavor soaked through the bun and that barbeque sauce stayed on your tongue forever. Those were real burgers (drools).

ah respect bY. you can still get a sloppy joe as the yanks call em here in australia. whopper with cheese and all the grease your heart can handle. mm.. in fact.. im off to get one now.

p.s. jared is a fag

Reply #184 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:03:58 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
Quote from: bloodyYOKEL-NZ

actually, not sucked in at al hate to break it to you. I have spent many hours at the head office of mcds in auckland (working) and im telling u there is no chicken fat in them thickshakes. preservatives in burgers, thats a different story. although mcds have recently gone a bit better, u still wont catch me eating anything from there.

dont worry im not sucked in, probably have mroe information on it that 99% of u fools :P but i dont disagree with u, their burgers (and everyone elses) are gross.

but hey on that subject, ever seen whats in ranch dressing at subway? and another word of advice, steer clear of westgate subway :/ but subway > all other takeaways

Reply #185 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:09:39 pm

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
  • bloodyYOKEL-NZ has no influence.
its here in NZ where the competition is really nasty that my faith in commercial burgers has been hit hard. So theres a chance to be patriotic meth. Mmmm sloppy joes, reminds me of Denny's restaurant in the US. Those were darn fine greaseburgers

theres still the local burger outlet next to the fish and chip shop that serves big juicy towers so not all is lost

Subway doesnt get as much competitive bullshit and i like fresh hot bread, i also get to spam my subs with all they meat and sauce they got. Something you can no longer do in macdonalds now. But thanks for the advice laura, i will be careful

PS: nice pic meth

PPS:

jared is a fag

yea but thats just what Burger Kings says heheheh:D

Reply #186 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:16:20 pm

There is certanly more to life, most people dont appreciate what that is.

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
but im so hungry i feel like some... oporto :D ohh baby

Reply #187 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:18:39 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
I like food that takes longer then 15 mins to digest and come out the other end

Could some dedicated moderator come and move all this to a flaming/burger discusion thread, so this conversation can continue in its own right

so keep the pictures one can stay something close to what it is suposed to be

it's win win

Reply #188 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:30:34 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
Mein Gott

There are no modorators for the off topic forum

IT'S ANARCHY!!

Reply #189 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:48:51 pm

Offline Langerz_Unit

• Just settled in
  • Langerz_Unit has no influence.
Quote from: Garra
What did you have to do, go find a dictionary and look up the word you spelt wrong.  LOL. asswipe.  Editing your post so you don't look like such a fuckwit after picking up someone else for a mistake.

[SARCASM]yea mate i had to find a dictionary[/SARCASM]

Reply #190 Posted: August 07, 2005, 02:58:17 pm
Theres two types of people in this world of mine, one serves a purpose, the other serves time, one can see it all
while the other is blind, one gets riddled, while the other rhymes, one sees the borders, the other draws lines, one
knows the meaning of  eternal life-time, ones head is clouded with the visons of dyin, one lives forever the other
dies tryin\'!

Offline sacredpossum

• Devoted Member
  • sacredpossum has no influence.
Quote from: Verrt
I like food that takes longer then 15 mins to digest and come out the other end

thanks for sharing :p

Reply #191 Posted: August 07, 2005, 03:12:49 pm
Why? Shut up that\'s why.

Offline ice_lioness

• Just settled in
  • ice_lioness has no influence.
My friend got drunk one night and left a McDonald's Cheeseburger in his back yard still in its wrapping. 3 months later I helped them move out.We found that cheeseburger and it eminated a really gross smell and when we unwrapped the burger the burger looked mint inside. No funny green stuff. Just a picture perfect burger and that awful smell. Makes me think twice about eating at mackers.

If you really want good burgers go get burger fuel. They're the best. MMMMMMM! Aoili fries. MMMMM.  :bounce:

Reply #192 Posted: August 07, 2005, 03:18:50 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
no mods?

NO MODS!!

muhahahahahahah

well im going to take this completley random oppertunity to tell everyone i did not sleep at all last night. yep, i partied and i have now been up for .. around 33 hours or something. im feeling pretty damn spacey and spaming the ICONZ, Internode and Something Awful forums have kept me from passing out so far. TV or computer games will just put me straight to sleep.

so pictures, eh? you fuckers want pictures. ok lemme find some for you.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/m0zincoming3bo6kt.jpg
post yourself!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/dvowned.jpg
post yourself!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/hoth_freezer.jpg
post yourself!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/11136942390282ab.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #193 Posted: August 07, 2005, 03:41:09 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
omfg, that baby in the microwave one is sad but the other ones, soo lol

Reply #194 Posted: August 07, 2005, 03:52:03 pm

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
Quote from: laurasaur
*bitchslapped*

zing...anyway the dictionary thing is lame, who the fuck cares about spelling, honestly.

Now about fastfood, subway is the way to go :rnr:

However BK's and McD's do some mad fries you know.

Reply #195 Posted: August 07, 2005, 04:12:15 pm

Offline Flash

• Just settled in
  • Flash has no influence.
Jesus wept.

Reply #196 Posted: August 07, 2005, 04:27:17 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
Quote from: m3th
you fuckers want pictures.

Post yourself you pussy!

Reply #197 Posted: August 07, 2005, 07:21:24 pm

Offline pseudogecko

• Addicted
  • pseudogecko is looked down upon.
Quote from: Darkov
zing...anyway the dictionary thing is lame, who the fuck cares about spelling, honestly.

*Gecko stands, slowly removes his Spelling Nazi hat..........steps away from the keybaord and tosses it into the trash*
(token spelling mistake added for effect)

Reply #198 Posted: August 07, 2005, 08:08:14 pm

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
Quote from: Verrt
Post yourself you pussy!

Yeah I'd say

Quote from: pseudogecko
*Gecko stands, slowly removes his Spelling Nazi hat..........steps away from the keybaord and tosses it into the trash*
(token spelling mistake added for effect)

Yeah, don't that feel better now? :)

Reply #199 Posted: August 07, 2005, 08:34:22 pm