Topic: post yourself!!

Offline Heswe

• Addicted
  • Heswe has no influence.
Quote from: Garra

*Gecko stands, slowly removes his Spelling Nazi hat..........steps away from the keybaord and tosses it into the trash*
(token spelling mistake added for effect)

Kinda more of a typo ya know...

Reply #200 Posted: August 07, 2005, 10:40:33 pm
"One day people love you more than they\'ve ever loved anything in the world. And the next,
you\'re in front of a courthouse dancing on top of a car." - Dave Chapelle

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
alright alright.

ive been hesitant because i have few pictures of myself that dont make me look like a complete freak.

im still pretty freaky in this one, after a massive night and coming down off some crazy shit.

Im the dood on the car bonnet, with the look of 'oo pictures. take em if you want..'

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/m3thuselah/DSCN05761.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #201 Posted: August 07, 2005, 11:02:45 pm

methuselah methusela m3thuselah methoozebah mahoozemah

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
Quote from: Heswe

*Gecko stands, slowly removes his Spelling Nazi hat..........steps away from the keybaord and tosses it into the trash*
(token spelling mistake added for effect)

Kinda more of a typo ya know...

Speaking of typos, originaly posted by who?

Reply #202 Posted: August 07, 2005, 11:05:49 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
That's totaly different from what I expected m3th to look like

My mental picture of him is still a black dude

Reply #203 Posted: August 07, 2005, 11:18:05 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
  • laurasaur has no influence.
haha, best u be changing that mental picture then :P yay finally back on topic. MOre pics everyone!!

Reply #204 Posted: August 08, 2005, 09:53:02 am
:violin:

Offline Xt1ncT

• Addicted
  • Xt1ncT has no influence.
OK so it's not me, but it just reminds me of my Raro trip which seems so long ago now....

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3014/lagoon6at.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #205 Posted: August 08, 2005, 11:17:07 am

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
  • bloodyYOKEL-NZ has no influence.
if you always thought meth was black verrt, i ponder how you mentally see me

Reply #206 Posted: August 08, 2005, 04:42:35 pm

There is certanly more to life, most people dont appreciate what that is.

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
Quote from: bloodyYOKEL-NZ
if you always thought meth was black verrt, i ponder how you mentally see me

You look like george bush eating corn

Reply #207 Posted: August 08, 2005, 04:51:11 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
lol!

Reply #208 Posted: August 08, 2005, 05:12:43 pm

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
thats how you see my avatar, your sentient meat fool!

Reply #209 Posted: August 08, 2005, 05:26:50 pm

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
  • Darkov has no influence.
bahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply #210 Posted: August 08, 2005, 05:57:00 pm

Offline Xt1ncT

• Addicted
Me and Maria in Raro...she looks a bit pissed :P

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/359/dsc007152fk.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #211 Posted: August 08, 2005, 09:57:53 pm

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
your spinning me out. when i heard you on Teamspeak i was sure you had an English accent. you live in NZ. from that photo id say you were ethnic (italian or greek, like me :D)

just what the fuck actually are you, Xtinct?

Reply #212 Posted: August 08, 2005, 10:55:05 pm

Offline Cheech

• Devoted Member
  • Cheech has no influence.
Yes he is not want i expected either.  I was waiting for a pastie white guy tall and skinny with brown facial hair, there goes my mental picture.

Reply #213 Posted: August 09, 2005, 08:19:38 am

Offline Xt1ncT

• Addicted
Quote from: m3th
your spinning me out. when i heard you on Teamspeak i was sure you had an English accent. you live in NZ. from that photo id say you were ethnic (italian or greek, like me :D)

just what the fuck actually are you, Xtinct?

Quote from: Cheech
Yes he is not want i expected either. I was waiting for a pastie white guy tall and skinny with brown facial hair, there goes my mental picture

hahahaha, isn't it great when you see someone who looks totally different to your mental picture??

Yes I am English, my Grandfather was Irish, and my Grandmother was Australian. I've never met my genetic father so don't know that side of it, but my mum has quite olive skin a bit like me although not quite so dark. Don't forget that I'd also been in Raro for about 6 days in that pic so had had time to work on my tan....   ;)

Reply #214 Posted: August 09, 2005, 09:00:58 am

Offline m3th

• Just settled in
  • m3th has no influence.
Quote from: Xt1ncT
my Grandmother was Australian

aha! theres the gold. knew it was in there somewhere!

Reply #215 Posted: August 09, 2005, 03:34:43 pm

Offline Flash

• Just settled in
  • Flash has no influence.
Met this Grrrl on planet Mongo the other night. She claimed she was "Princess Netherai" and said I should adjust my rates. Happy to oblige, I tried faster, then slower, but nothing seemed to satisfy her.

Thats when she shot me with her ray gun.

Reply #216 Posted: August 09, 2005, 05:10:14 pm

Offline Flash

• Just settled in
  • Flash has no influence.
When "Princess Netherai" shot me with her ray gun [see pic], I was frozen and completely at her mercy.

In the morning, Zarkov stormed the palace, killed the imperial guard, and set me free. But it was waay too late. My hair had turned grey.

My question is: Was it really Netherai, and if not,  then who?

I asked My feline friend Zarkov who she was, but he would only say that she was like the imperial guard: "Tasty"

Reply #217 Posted: August 09, 2005, 05:20:40 pm

Offline Netherai

• Just settled in
  • Netherai has no influence.
Quote from: Flash
When "Princess Netherai" shot me with her ray gun [see pic], I was frozen and completely at her mercy.

OMG LOL, thanks Flash, I haven't laughed like that in a long time :bounce: Still laughing as I write this.

Netherai.

Reply #218 Posted: August 09, 2005, 05:34:20 pm
L\'enfer, c\'est les autres

Offline Garra

• Addicted
  • Garra has no influence.
The dreaded M3 with flashlight attacment.  :2GUNS:

Reply #219 Posted: August 09, 2005, 05:38:18 pm

Offline Xt1ncT

• Addicted
Quote from: m3th
aha! theres the gold. knew it was in there somewhere!
Pfft...!!!!

Go ENGLAND..!!!

Reply #220 Posted: August 09, 2005, 06:16:18 pm

Offline xtp

• Just settled in
  • xtp has no influence.
He He...... go Flash

Reply #221 Posted: August 09, 2005, 07:00:57 pm
"We need to get bigger guns. BIG F***** GUNS!" - Dick Durkin

Offline Flicken

• Just settled in
  • Flicken has no influence.
i thinkit's the McDonalds thickshakes that are made with chicken fat

Quote from: laurasaur

Quote from: bloodyYOKEL-NZ

this just keeps getting better doesnt it? It cracks me up when people argue over eachothers spelling. 70% of people who misspell do so because they cant be bothered with grammar, not because they flunked english class.

now were moving into fast food?

macdonalds, burger king and KFC all use excessive chemicals and artificial/baised ingredients. Dont be swayed by their adverts as they will do anything to recude prices and bring in customers. And lets not forget the food health and safety scare. in responce to that bread and beef alike are more and more synthetic as to contain less fat, grease, kilojoules and more vitamins and nutrients. I saw a macdonalds add in the US saying "our chicken nuggets now only contain white meat", whats the bloody difference i have never seen brown meat in their nuggets before anyway. Its obvious they are not interested in their burgers quality, just to steal the customers of their competitors and they will go to any means necsassary and unnesassary

Sorry laurasaur but your buying into another marketing ploy. Last time i tasted a mac burger i got a nasty aftertaste of perservatives and not an inch of grease! Man i miss the fatty greaseburgers BK used to make....ah the glory, all the flavor soaked through the bun and that barbeque sauce stayed on your tongue forever. Those were real burgers (drools).

The competition has ruined all franchises, 3 words guys: SUBWAY, EAT FRESH

actually, not sucked in at al hate to break it to you. I have spent many hours at the head office of mcds in auckland (working) and im telling u there is no chicken fat in them thickshakes. preservatives in burgers, thats a different story. although mcds have recently gone a bit better, u still wont catch me eating anything from there.

dont worry im not sucked in, probably have mroe information on it that 99% of u fools :P but i dont disagree with u, their burgers (and everyone elses) are gross.

but hey on that subject, ever seen whats in ranch dressing at subway? and another word of advice, steer clear of westgate subway :/ but subway > all other takeaways

Quote from: BY
Subway doesnt get as much competitive bullshit and i like fresh hot bread, i also get to spam my subs with all they meat and sauce they got. Something you can no longer do in macdonalds now. But thanks for the advice laura, i will be careful

OK, NO ONE! I mean NO ONE! Disses Mc D's... Not on a forum I'm apart of! For those who don't know, I work at Mc D's, as well as my parents adult shop, people say, "Doesn't that put you off?" Are you kidding me? Free to half price Mc D's! Gimme gimme gimme... I know what's in that shit, it's good old Aussie beef, good old milk and cream... It's all really good! (Except the new cajun Nuggets, they just wrong. I was hiccupping for half hour afterwards. I'm in the drive through, taking orders, "Hi, how are *Hic* you to*hic*day. By the way, I'm not *hivc* drunk, just ate the new *hic* nuggets you'll have to excuse *Hic* me...) If you don't like Maccas, great, keep that to yourself! If you do! Awesome, keep that to yourself too! And if ANY of you come through my window, Fanta syrup in your hair!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done.

PS. I love my job, both of them ;)

Reply #222 Posted: August 12, 2005, 07:05:01 pm

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
clearly flicken you have never been to a new zealand burger outlet BEWARE BEWARE.

i dont hate macdonalds if thats what you were thinking, iv been to american outlets and they are just as good as any restaurants. But i deeply despise the service in new zealand and if thats just me well your not going to change my mind, not just for Mc Ds but for ALL. like i said: the competition has ruined all 3.

If you ever come to NZ best advice is to skip to your rural country town and pick up a classic NZ chicken, beef, bacon, beetroot and coleslaw burger at your local fish and chip shop. (you cant get any of those juicy babies in the city) :pancake:

Reply #223 Posted: August 13, 2005, 12:29:11 pm

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
  • Darkov has no influence.
bleh, i hate those fish 'n chip burgers...actually there was an independant test and fish 'n chips is actually worse for you than the 3 fast food giants because of the way it's made and all the fat it's cooked in and stuff. mcd's, kfc and BK arn't much better but fish 'n chips is nasty.

i had one of those kiwi burgers last time i was in waipuk bY, campylobacta is not very cool at all....:(

at least maccas and the rest follow really strict hygene guidelines

Reply #224 Posted: August 13, 2005, 02:16:22 pm