Topic: post yourself!!

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
This should help y'all get it. I was in a play. First person to name it earns a jobby from a coal miner. ;-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/arnifix/Rob-makeup-1.jpg
post yourself!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/arnifix/Rob-makeup-2.jpg
post yourself!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/arnifix/Rob-as-ghost.jpg
post yourself!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/arnifix/Ghost-Of-Christmas-Yet-To-C.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #675 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:02:08 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline *IMA*Kube(NZ)

• Just settled in
  • *IMA*Kube(NZ) has no influence.
The revenge of the Ginger reaper?

Reply #676 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:04:48 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: *=IMA=*Kube(NZ)

hahaha ginga!

Reply #677 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:09:48 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Ghost of Xmas past.

Reply #678 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:11:25 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Zarkov
Othello.

i dont know how to play othello

Reply #679 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:14:23 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
Quote from: *=IMA=*Kube(NZ)

hahahaha, Zing!

Reply #680 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:15:48 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Stick to the sig business Killer.

Let me and Berg take care of the humour.

Reply #681 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:16:06 pm

Offline gt;gt;gt;L2lt;lt;lt;

• Addicted
  • gt;gt;gt;L2lt;lt;lt; has no influence.
I did not realise that you were a thespian ....it looks like you understand how to portray your character well - stance, attitude, and dedication to "looking the part"

I congratulate you on "coming out" in these forums to share your talents and skills..

May you break a leg...

(please shift your image hosting to a better service provider - image shack? then we will be able to see your oft undisplayed sig...)

Reply #682 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:16:35 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: >>>L2<<<
I did not realise that you were a thespian ....it looks like you understand how to portray your character well - stance, attitude, and dedication to "looking the part"

I congratulate you on "coming out" in these forums to share your talents and skills..

May you break a leg...

No, I was not othello. While Anthony Hopkins used "black face" to look like a cheeky darkie when he played Othello, the colour was actually brown.

And yeah, kill3r, your joke-fu is old and now you must die.

Edit: Just noticed that Zarkov got it. Good kitty.

EDIT EDIT: NO HE DIDN'T! BAD KITTY! *rolls up the newspaper* Try again.

Reply #683 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:20:55 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Arnifix
No, I was not othello. While Anthony Hopkins used "black face" to look like a cheeky darkie when he played Othello, the colour was actually brown.

i didnt know i was making a joke othello is a real game

Reply #684 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:22:11 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
It must have been a joke, no one believes really you could be that dumb

Reply #685 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:24:23 pm

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: KiLL3r
i didnt know i was making a joke othello is a real game

I was actually refering to "hahaha ginga!" At least Kermit had the sense to spell it right and phrase it in an amusing sentence. I've been, for want of a better word, discriminated against all my life because of my hair colour. So shut your face.

Reply #686 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:25:17 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

EDIT EDIT: NO HE DIDN'T! BAD KITTY! *rolls up the newspaper* Try again.

I got it when I took the time to look at all the pics.

It was a 2nd attempt.

Why was the ghost in "black face"?

Reply #687 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:27:55 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
I've been, for want of a better word, discriminated against all my life because of my hair colour. So shut your face.

Don't forget the curls!

Reply #688 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:28:11 pm

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: Zarkov
I got it when I took the time to look at all the pics.

It was a 2nd attempt.

Why was the ghost in "black face"?

It was the Ghost of Christmas Future/Yet To Come, and he was set up like that because he was the most menacing ghost. Having a 6 and a bit foot tall figure dressed all in black is creepy. The last picture I've got there wasn't photoshopped at all. That's what it looked like to the audience.

*is proud*

Reply #689 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:30:06 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

You should be.

Reply #690 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:31:54 pm

Offline KiLL3r

lucky your hood didnt fall off

Reply #691 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:33:57 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
Quote from: KiLL3r
lucky your hood didnt fall off

Strike three

nice sigs though

Reply #692 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:36:15 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Verrt
Strike three

nice sigs though

:cussing:                                                                   :)

Reply #693 Posted: February 12, 2006, 12:39:24 pm

Offline Meadowned

• Just settled in
  • Meadowned has no influence.
Quote from: Verrt
Strike three

nice sigs though

HAHAHAHAHAHA  :asian:

Reply #694 Posted: February 12, 2006, 01:19:24 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
This should help y'all get it. I was in a play. First person to name it earns a jobby from a coal miner. ;-)

die your hair black, paint your lips red and white rings around your eyes _b
/edit or is that white lips : /

Reply #695 Posted: February 12, 2006, 01:57:35 pm

Offline Meadowned

• Just settled in
Wheres your photo Menial

Reply #696 Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:51:51 pm

Offline Madjandle

• Devoted Member
  • Madjandle has no influence.
I've been, for want of a better word, discriminated against all my life because of my hair colour.

I feel your pain brother..... being of the orange hair variety isnt easy  :disappoin

Reply #697 Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:55:04 pm
M is for Mad, J is for Jandle

Offline Arnifix

Quote from: Madjandle
I feel your pain brother..... being of the orange hair variety isnt easy  :disappoin

We're a dying breed mate. Remember your heritage and be proud of who you are and where you've come from! If you don't know how, watch Braveheart.

Reply #698 Posted: February 12, 2006, 11:16:48 pm

Offline Meadowned

• Just settled in
We're a dying breed mate. Remember your heritage and be proud of who you are and where you've come from! If you don't know how, watch Braveheart.

hahahahahahhahahaaahahhhaaa, in high school a maori guy died his hair blonde, but it just turned out ginger... he got so much shit.

................he changed schools 2 weeks later

Reply #699 Posted: February 13, 2006, 07:52:15 am