Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;474353
103 pages = science win.

edited for truth

Reply #3100 Posted: July 04, 2007, 01:26:02 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
Quote from: KiLL3r;474369
edited for truth

Set myself up for that one :asian:

Reply #3101 Posted: July 04, 2007, 01:38:06 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
do not cheer him my fellow iconz users.  for he is the real victim here.  a victim of a society rinding down a violent road to no where. A road i call... Violence road.

ok sorry i had to add that one in.

this thread seems to be the discussions of many nations and religous beliefs.  you should all be proud you have started so much confusion for the random people who read stuff here looking for truth.  

but i thought maybe if you go to the library.  you can use your library card.  shit i havnt used mine since i was 15 :0  

and God stopped teh rain for me. i got out of teh car. and the rain stopped.  and then when i got back in it started pouring down.  

like last week there was no room to stand at the onehunga testing station so i decided to go outside. and teh rain stopped.  and then when i left it started to pour down!

God = win.:bounce:

Reply #3102 Posted: July 04, 2007, 01:50:57 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;474404
do not cheer him my fellow iconz users.  for he is the real victim here.  a victim of a society rinding down a violent road to no where. A road i call... Violence road.

ok sorry i had to add that one in.

this thread seems to be the discussions of many nations and religous beliefs.  you should all be proud you have started so much confusion for the random people who read stuff here looking for truth.  

but i thought maybe if you go to the library.  you can use your library card.  shit i havnt used mine since i was 15 :0  

and God stopped teh rain for me. i got out of teh car. and the rain stopped.  and then when i got back in it started pouring down.  

like last week there was no room to stand at the onehunga testing station so i decided to go outside. and teh rain stopped.  and then when i left it started to pour down!

english = win also, why don't you try using it

Reply #3103 Posted: July 04, 2007, 01:53:34 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

:disappoin

How am I even surposed to have a discussion with that.
You think the world/society is more violent now than it used to be?

Reply #3104 Posted: July 04, 2007, 01:56:47 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

:

LOL

Oh dear.

Reply #3105 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:09:13 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
I'm honestly dumbfounded by Rice's comments :disappoin

Reply #3106 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:13:05 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I know Flea.

At least you're mildly sane :D

Reply #3107 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:13:45 pm

Offline KiLL3r

i swear i went outside and it started raining, then i went back inside and it stopped
god = fail

Reply #3108 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:14:05 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
thats because god hates you.

Reply #3109 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:26:02 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
I once prayed for a parking space - then one came available right in front of the store! God = win, right? Well, I got closer and realised it was a handicapped space ... God = fail, right? Not quite - I remembered I WASN'T handicapped and had that to be thankful for ... so I parked 500m away and got rained on.

OK, I made that up. I'd like to think God was more concerned with knowing us, rather than sussing out parking spaces - or gaps in the rain - for us so we'll like Him better.

Reply #3110 Posted: July 04, 2007, 02:57:46 pm

Offline DaCollector

• Just settled in
  • DaCollector is looked down upon.

Lmao, well done :D

Some of you guys have no sense of humor.

Reply #3111 Posted: July 04, 2007, 03:13:41 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: DaCollector;474472

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9474/zeq2h4scoctu6qvlph4l32ecb7.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Reply #3112 Posted: July 04, 2007, 03:23:09 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

L

Gold coming from the guy who runs around the forum collecting red squares and abusing everyone in the Americas Cup thread.

Reply #3113 Posted: July 04, 2007, 03:24:27 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
As some of you know, I'm a bit of a writer, and for a while now I have been trying to come up with a workable idea for a novel for me to write. This process has been going on for a while - I even wrote the first 5 chapters of one, then scrapped it because I thought it was crap.

So anyways, I have struck upon what I believe is a ridiculous idea for a novel. Since its relative to the Iconz community, I'm going to type it below - you guys reply and tell me if you think it would work ... all comments welcome (including ones flaming me for such a terrible idea).

Title: RED SQUARE

After several members of a popular internet forum are murdered, a young member of the forum (lets call him Steve - he's a 17 year old computer geek) discovers that the forum members who have been murdered all gave a square of neg rep to a particular forum member, who happens to live in the same town as Steve.

With the police not taking him seriously, and unable to prove his theory - other than a few random comments from the suspicious member - Steve takes it upon himself to investigate ...

I'm not sure what would happen after this - but there'd probably be a massive twist (along the lines of M Night Shyamalan, except better). I know that it wouldn't be a standard murder mystery novel - it would need to have another aspect to set it apart.

What think you all?

Reply #3114 Posted: July 04, 2007, 03:37:02 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: ThaFleastyler
"Red Square": A Novel Idea by ThaFleastyler
As some of you know, I'm a bit of a writer, and for a while now I have been trying to come up with a workable idea for a novel for me to write. This process has been going on for a while - I even wrote the first 5 chapters of one, then scrapped it because I thought it was crap.

So anyways, I have struck upon what I believe is a ridiculous idea for a novel. Since its relative to the Iconz community, I'm going to type it below - you guys reply and tell me if you think it would work ... all comments welcome (including ones flaming me for such a terrible idea).

Quote:
Title: RED SQUARE

After several members of a popular internet forum are murdered, a young member of the forum (lets call him Steve - he's a 17 year old computer geek) discovers that the forum members who have been murdered all gave a square of neg rep to a particular forum member, who happens to live in the same town as Steve.

With the police not taking him seriously, and unable to prove his theory - other than a few random comments from the suspicious member - Steve takes it upon himself to investigate ...
I'm not sure what would happen after this - but there'd probably be a massive twist (along the lines of M Night Shyamalan, except better). I know that it wouldn't be a standard murder mystery novel - it would need to have another aspect to set it apart.

What think you all?

first off how does steve find out who gives someone else neg rep?

and dont derail the thread

Reply #3115 Posted: July 04, 2007, 03:40:28 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted

You realise hes serious and has been saying similar things throughout this thread?

Reply #3116 Posted: July 04, 2007, 04:07:30 pm

Offline broncos

• Addicted
  • broncos has no influence.
oh my god 103 pages of crap.

Reply #3117 Posted: July 04, 2007, 04:47:12 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted

Reply #3118 Posted: July 04, 2007, 04:55:53 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;474116
The idea of a Civil Union goes against the traditional family environment. The point of a parental unit (and eventually a family) is to pro-create and raise children together, in order to keep the human species moving along. A same-sex parental unit cannot achieve that, so why legalise their unions? (note: this is most certainly not the same as being against homosexual people)

Since when has a man and a woman been a traditional family environment. This is a traditional Christian family environment. I'm sure we've covered this before. If not, go watch the Penn & Teller Bullshit episode on Family Values. Because the idea that a man and a woman and their kids is the traditional family unit is bullshit.

Reply #3119 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:02:33 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: KiLL3r;474494
first off how does steve find out who gives someone else neg rep?

and dont derail the thread

Uhhh, that was in the other thread?
(though I did post it here accidentally to start with :( )

Reply #3120 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:16:08 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: Bell;474572
you're 103 pages of crap.

I'm gonna shit in your shoes.

Reply #3121 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:22:33 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: Arnifix;474576
Since when has a man and a woman been a traditional family environment. This is a traditional Christian family environment. I'm sure we've covered this before. If not, go watch the Penn & Teller Bullshit episode on Family Values. Because the idea that a man and a woman and their kids is the traditional family unit is bullshit.

How about: forever ?!

Lets play PICK THE FAMILY ... is it:

a) 38 year old Steven, 36 year old Joanne, their 12 year old daughter Sophie, and 8 year old son Michael

or is it: b) 38 year old Steven, 37 year old Ian, and their 12 year old adopted son Mumanyi.

TIME'S UP! The correct answer is: A!!!!!!!!1!!!

Reply #3122 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:22:51 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;474597
How about: forever ?!

Lets play PICK THE FAMILY ... is it:

a) 38 year old Steven, 36 year old Joanne, their 12 year old daughter Sophie, and 8 year old son Michael

or is it: b) 38 year old Steven, 37 year old Ian, and their 12 year old adopted son Mumanyi.

TIME'S UP! The correct answer is: A!!!!!!!!1!!!

why can't they both be?

is it

A - i go to a hate cult that has filled me with intolerance

or

B - they can be, if peoples lives styles dont hurt anyone who am i to judge, i am a big enough man to put away years of brain washing and live and let live

Reply #3123 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:28:26 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Personally I would also go with A.

I'm pretty sure that traditionally in history, there havn't been many homo families.

Reply #3124 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:29:35 pm