Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;474597
How about: forever ?!

Lets play PICK THE FAMILY ... is it:

a) 38 year old Steven, 36 year old Joanne, their 12 year old daughter Sophie, and 8 year old son Michael

or is it: b) 38 year old Steven, 37 year old Ian, and their 12 year old adopted son Mumanyi.

TIME'S UP! The correct answer is: A!!!!!!!!1!!!

what if there are two women and one of those women has a penis?

Reply #3125 Posted: July 04, 2007, 05:40:34 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #3126 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:01:46 pm

Offline DaCollector

• Just settled in
  • DaCollector is looked down upon.
If there was a culture that believed in homosexual families historically, they would have obviously died out for lack of a birthrate.

Reply #3127 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:08:11 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
Quote from: cobra;474601
why can't they both be?

is it

A - i go to a hate cult that has filled me with intolerance

or

B - they can be, if peoples lives styles dont hurt anyone who am i to judge, i am a big enough man to put away years of brain washing and live and let live

Or how about:

A - F. O. A. D.

or

B:

Reply #3128 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:08:37 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
^ making jesus cry

just pointing out how filled with hate you are

Reply #3129 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:12:15 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Thanks for the blue rep dacollector. I know you dont care about rep, all I was saying is that your red square is a good way for us to instantly gauge that you are a tard.

Reply #3130 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:20:34 pm

Offline KiLL3r

yeah flea your normally quite calm seems the family values subject has struck a nerve.

Reply #3131 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:21:21 pm

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
It is quite infuriating to read that people think your trying to hate people when your actually interested in helping people.

Reply #3132 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:30:16 pm
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: KiLL3r;474651
yeah flea your normally quite calm seems the family values subject has struck a nerve.

Nope, it hasn't struck - just cobra: I'm sick of his inane BS.

I'm done responding to his idiocy - though I will say this to him: FFS mate, stop calling the church a hate cult - it is NOT a hate cult and the idea that it is is offensive to me. Not to mention all the brainwashing comments, and all the other little digs you slip in.

Reply #3133 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:31:04 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: BerG;474650
Thanks for the blue rep dacollector. I know you dont care about rep, all I was saying is that your red square is a good way for us to instantly gauge that you are a tard.

I got +rep from him and it was also blue, so yeah.

Reply #3134 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:31:48 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: krasher;474669
It is quite infuriating to read that people think your trying to hate people when your actually interested in helping people.

Pretty much summed it up nicely, thanks krasher.

Its INFURIATING that cobra continues to insist the church is a hate cult, thus lumping me in as a hate cult member, when actually I'm coming from a place of loving people and wanting the best for them.

If cobra thought for himself, and didn't let TV1 news do his thinking for him, he might grasp the concept.

Reply #3135 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:33:14 pm

Offline DaCollector

• Just settled in
Quote from: BerG;474650

lol, anything you say splendid one. I bet you show all ur geek mates ur massive rep and they like you, believe your a iconz god. The new religion according to BerG

Reply #3136 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:33:29 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Four posts in a row :D

Edit: :disappoin

Reply #3137 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:33:44 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: DaCollector;474677
The new religion according to BerG

Its hardly new.

Berguismlamianity has been around since I was the first member to gain 2 rep boxes. My shrine can be found here.

Reply #3138 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:42:43 pm

Offline Simon_NZ

• Addicted
  • Simon_NZ has no influence.
Ah...the days of 10 rep.

We have come a long way since then.

Reply #3139 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:44:19 pm

Offline DaCollector

• Just settled in
Quote from: BerG;474693
Its hardly new.

Berguismlamianity has been around since I was the first member to gain 2 rep boxes. My shrine can be found here.

lmao. walked into that baby.

Reply #3140 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:45:03 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
you keep claiming that you love everything and the church is not a hate cult - then your posts are filled with hatred towards minorities

lets say i said i didn't hate the church - you would say i have heaps of posts showing i dont respect intolerance and ignorance and maybe i dont exactly like the church - then i would think maybe you are right, maybe i do hate the church

krasher - you say you are trying to help these minority's? i am sure they love your help

ok

these are all quotes from christians - all who have learned to hate woman through the church

"If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"

"A woman wants to abort a rape child? She should have thought of that before she walked down that dark alley without a male prescence, not to mention she should have thought before putting on revealing attire."

"This is going to seem harsh to a lot of people, but I say doctors who give and women who get abortions should be executed."

i will call it a hate religion if you dont like the term cult

edit :
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;474676

If cobra thought for himself, and didn't let TV1 news do his thinking for him, he might grasp the concept.

omg - i just saw this - will pos rep you when i can flea, this makes me happy - you must see the irony in this - you who blindly follows the church saying i dont think for myself? dude - the church isn't exactly famous for training free thinkers, i have read some christians saying freethinking comes from satan - comedy gold

Reply #3141 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:48:39 pm

Offline Simon_NZ

• Addicted
  • Simon_NZ has no influence.

Reply #3142 Posted: July 04, 2007, 06:59:28 pm

Offline DaCollector

• Just settled in

Reply #3143 Posted: July 04, 2007, 07:48:34 pm

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
  • Fragin barely matters.Fragin barely matters.
Quote from: DaCollector;474762

lol i think we have found the winner for best post in this thread

Reply #3144 Posted: July 04, 2007, 08:47:26 pm
Originally Posted by Templar
If my mother kills someone, then gets out of jail and kills someone again and she is guilty beyond any doubt, then yes I will be sad but she\'d have to go.

Originally Posted by Xt1ncT
You see, you or Pyro doesn\'t get to choose how I define my own words. I do.

Offline KiLL3r

why does god want everyone to believe in him anyways? is he some kind of loner with no other god friends. is he really that much of a loser?

if he is all powerful like he says why does he need us? Why does he have to wait till the rapture before he defeats the devil?

sounds like a load of hot air to me.

Reply #3145 Posted: July 04, 2007, 08:56:18 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Heres one to think about.

People say that god must be real because the universe can't have just happened one day it had to have been created, so they invent this god who creates stuff, simple solution right?

But then who created god? noone they say he has always been around, huh?

Something must have been there for forever why can't it just be the universe? Why does it need a creator when god doesn't need a creator.

Reply #3146 Posted: July 04, 2007, 09:14:15 pm

Offline DEATH0WL

• Addicted
  • DEATH0WL has no influence.
Quote from: KiLL3r;474836
why does god want everyone to believe in him anyways? is he some kind of loner with no other god friends. is he really that much of a loser?

if he is all powerful like he says why does he need us? Why does he have to wait till the rapture before he defeats the devil?

sounds like a load of hot air to me.

Maybe he lost. The Devil is in control.

Rewarding all people who commit things "God Warriors" call "Dork-sided" with eternal partying etc. while whipping all the boring "God Warriors"...

Reply #3147 Posted: July 04, 2007, 09:15:40 pm

Offline Into The Void

• Devoted Member
  • Into The Void has no influence.
This is a big thread.

Did you guys know theres a perfectly square planet out in space. I have no proof, but I read it in a book some crackheads wrote thousands of years ago.

Reply #3148 Posted: July 04, 2007, 09:20:44 pm

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
Quote from: cobra;474703
you keep claiming that you love everything and the church is not a hate cult - then your posts are filled with hatred towards minorities

lets say i said i didn't hate the church - you would say i have heaps of posts showing i dont respect intolerance and ignorance and maybe i dont exactly like the church - then i would think maybe you are right, maybe i do hate the church

krasher - you say you are trying to help these minority's? i am sure they love your help

ok

these are all quotes from christians - all who have learned to hate woman through the church

"If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"

"A woman wants to abort a rape child? She should have thought of that before she walked down that dark alley without a male prescence, not to mention she should have thought before putting on revealing attire."

"This is going to seem harsh to a lot of people, but I say doctors who give and women who get abortions should be executed."

i will call it a hate religion if you dont like the term cult

Frankly, I don't like the term 'hate' because its not what Christians are about - that is only what you THINK they are about.

As for those random quotes about rape, well thats just wrong isn't it (although I think adoption > abortion).

The thing is, they don't "hate woman" as you put it - no more than I hate homosexuals (I don't) or prostitutes (I don't). These people have beliefs, same as you do. I'm not arguing with you anymore because your idea of what the church is is so warped it makes no sense to me, and we can't discuss something that we don't agree on the basics of.

Reply #3149 Posted: July 04, 2007, 09:42:05 pm