Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;679434
^^
The only people I know who have that much time on their hands at 4pm are school-kids with nowhere to go after school.

lol +1 flea

Reply #4675 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:23:40 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
  • psyche has no influence.
Quote from: KiLL3r;679495
sums you up right there.

just another planet huh? You claim this planet was made by some higher entity and is perfect, yet another similar planet is "just another planet" :disappoin

It's NOT similar to Earth, I fucking pointed out why it's not - are you blind or just too lazy to read? And it IS just another planet. It's not just another TOMATOE is it?

See the problem with some of you guys if that's all you want to do in this thread is sling mud, make insults and sly remarks about how someone is smarter than someone else or doesn't link to sources and blah blah blah, it's just meaningless BULLSHIT. Is it too hard for you to involve yourself in the discussion rather than just moaning about who's right and who's wrong or whose source is more credible?

whereas someone like Ngati can actually participate in the discussion and respond to arguments in a generally decent and intelligent manner rather than resorting to useless remarks that serve no purpose to the discussion whatsoever.

Quote from: KiLL3r;679495
you say that on every page. yet you are still here

WHY?

HAVE A CRY ABOUT IT WHY DON'T YOU

Reply #4676 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:28:09 pm
The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms, this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness. -Einstein

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: psyche;679502
It's NOT similar to Earth, I fucking pointed out why it's not - are you blind or just too lazy to read? And it IS just another planet. It's not just another TOMATOE is it?

as inmotion you said, thats just what you think. How do you know its not similar to earth?

and i dont see what Lycopersicon esculentum have to do  with anything

HAVE A CRY ABOUT IT WHY DON'T YOU

see your still here. and to answer your question, because i dont say im leaving then come back crying

Reply #4677 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:34:14 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: KiLL3r;679505
as inmotion you said, thats just what you think. How do you know its not similar to earth?

SO IT'S TRUE JUST BECAUSE INMOTION SAID IT? THAT MAKES SENSE.

GO BACK AND READ MY POST NUMBNUTS, WITH THE SOURCE THAT I HAVE HAPPILY PROVIDED FOR YOU THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE PLANET IS NOT AT ALL SIMILAR TO EARTH

[SIZE=30]MAYBE CAPS LOCK WILL GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT[/SIZE]

Reply #4678 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:39:25 pm
The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms, this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness. -Einstein

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: psyche;679514
SO IT'S TRUE JUST BECAUSE INMOTION SAID IT? THAT MAKES SENSE.

no its true because everyone of your posts in this thread is evidence to the fact :sunnies:

Reply #4679 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:43:10 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
man you're a fuckin noob. You actually go out of your way to be a moron, don't you? or does it just come naturally?

Reply #4680 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:44:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

See the problem with some of you guys if that's all you want to do in this thread is sling mud, make insults

No, that's just you. Calling Arnifix a ginga-fro and telling him to eat dick, then calling Kill3r a numbnuts. You have thrown the most insults in this thread.

and sly remarks about how someone is smarter than someone else or doesn't link to sources and blah blah blah, it's just meaningless BULLSHIT.

We have only pointed you out for this, and i believe it's only been me and Arnifix who have pulled you up on it. Stop getting all defensive.

Reply #4681 Posted: March 20, 2008, 06:54:40 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: psyche;679519
man you're a fuckin noob. You actually go out of your way to be a moron, don't you? or does it just come naturally?

when caps fails resort to italics

failing that turn to bold

and as a last resort.... underline!

but seriously you have totally derailed this thread spliffted with your incessant ramblings. Maybe we need to lock this thread and start anew.

Reply #4682 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:09:11 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: INmOTION;679532
No, that's just you. Calling Arnifix a ginga-fro and telling him to eat dick, then calling Kill3r a numbnuts. You have thrown the most insults in this thread.

Arnifix is the one to blame as he incited it with the 'idiot' remarks.

There was nothing wrong at all with my response to your post, and yet you didn't even bother to pay any attention to it or give it any acknowledgement whatsoever due to your own arrogance, what a pitiful attitude.

And kill3r just plain is a numbnuts, he never engages in intelligent discussion all he does is moan about evidence or argue about other completely irrelevant, useless crap - it seems he never even bothers to read anything related to the topic he's discussing, he just jumps blindly into an argument throwing around accusations. He's a numbnuts. Plain and simple, and I stand by that opinion until he shows he is capable of participating in an intelligent discussion without resorting to annoying bullshit remarks that serve absolutely no purpose to the discussion at hand.

Quote from: INmOTION;679532
We have only pointed you out for this, and i believe it's only been me and Arnifix who have pulled you up on it. Stop getting all defensive.

So why is that? You just felt the need to be a dickhead for some random reason? Seems there is a lot of that going on.

Reply #4683 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:09:57 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: KiLL3r;679542

but seriously you have totally derailed this thread spliffted with your incessant ramblings. Maybe we need to lock this thread and start anew.

I derailed it? I think you can blame Arnifix and Inmotion for that one, not me.

and negative, the entire idea of this thread is ridicuously stupid. It shouldn't be a 'battle' (seriously, how old was the kid when he came up with the idea for this thread?) it should be a discussion. A discussion of evidence, of thoughts, and ideas.

I was going to suggest this earlier, that this topic could really do with it's own subforum. It's far too broad of a subject to constrain within one massive thread, and it gets a bit confusing discussing multiple different subjects at the same time.

Would be a good idea imo, but it's possible the subforum might not get used as much then. Hard to say..

Reply #4684 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:14:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Give it up, Psyche, you're running round in circles like a dog trying to catch it's tail. You talk about ethics and attitudes when you sit there and point the finger like a school-boy bitch with things like name calling and casting yourself above everyone. Just get over it.

So, is this Jesus dude real or did the Universe crap out a History's biggest kidney stone ?

Reply #4685 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:14:34 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Reply #4686 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:17:41 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
lol, there you go -  incapable of intelligent discussion, poor ol' Kill3r can't even think for himself and is unwilling to participate in a discussion, just resorts to his boring old useless remarks. Just another sheep following the flock eh...  GG champ!

Reply #4687 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:19:20 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: psyche;679549
lol, there you go -  incapable of intelligent discussion, poor ol' Kill3r can't even think for himself and is unwilling to participate in a discussion, just resorts to his boring old useless remarks. Just another sheep following the flock eh...  GG champ!

as opposed to continually posting offensive comments?

There is only one person in this thread who has contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. Only one who is incapable of intelligent discussion without resorting to petty insults. Only one who constantly posts his own personal opinion as fact when he has absolutely nothing to back it up.

Can you guess who this person is?

cnvrt doesnt count hes not a person

Reply #4688 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:22:57 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Holy fucking shit. It's confirmed: you are an absolute pleb. Out of that entire post that I posted in reply to Inmotion, the best thing that you could respond to was the 'just another planet' comment? I guess that's your idea of intelligent discussion? Are you forgetting that I didn't even begin insulting anyone until the insulting comments that Arnifix uncessarily made, and you jumped in with your usual bullshit?

btw, I'm still waiting to hear which physics, biology and other books you have read kill3r. C'mon, let's hear them!

you're a joke.

Reply #4689 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:24:44 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: psyche;679554
Holy fucking shit. It's confirmed: you are an absolute pleb. Out of that entire post that I posted in reply to Inmotion, the best thing that you could respond to was the 'just another planet' comment? I guess that's your idea of intelligent discussion?

btw, I'm still waiting to hear which physics, biology and other books you have read kill3r. C'mon, let's hear them!

you're a joke.

ive read harry potter a couple of times, and lord of the rings twice!

Reply #4690 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:28:20 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
exactly, you're a numbnuts. GG numbnuts.

Let's make a compromise: I will not respond to anything you say from now on, and you don't respond to anything I say from now. It would be a lot easier if I could just put you on ignore, but I don't seem to be able to for some reason.

Failing that, I am just going to ignore you from now on anyway since you never have anything decent or intelligible to contribute.

Reply #4691 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:32:45 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Sry i cant read your latest post psyche since i added you too ignore but im guessing its just dribble about my reading habits.

So ill be the bigger man and wont say anymore on the matter.

Reply #4692 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:45:45 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
good call. Maybe one day when you grow up a bit and learn to start thinking for yourself we will be able to have a slightly more intelligent discussion.

Reply #4693 Posted: March 20, 2008, 07:58:48 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: psyche;679568
good call. Maybe one day when you grow up a bit and learn to start thinking for yourself we will be able to have a slightly more intelligent discussion.

Shut up for a while.

Reply #4694 Posted: March 20, 2008, 09:45:19 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
Quote from: psyche;679543

And kill3r just plain is a numbnuts, he never engages in intelligent discussion all he does is moan about evidence or argue about other completely irrelevant, useless crap - it seems he never even bothers to read anything related to the topic he's discussing, he just jumps blindly into an argument throwing around accusations. He's a numbnuts. Plain and simple, and I stand by that opinion until he shows he is capable of participating in an intelligent discussion without resorting to annoying bullshit remarks that serve absolutely no purpose to the discussion at hand.

yeah - before you start sling mud you should read your own posts, you have only demonstrated the fact you dont have a strong understanding of science and not contributed anything worth while

Reply #4695 Posted: March 21, 2008, 01:22:26 am

Offline cnvrt02

• Addicted
  • cnvrt02 has no influence.
Quote from: INmOTION;679546
Give it up, Psyche, you're running round in circles like a dog trying to catch it's tail. You talk about ethics and attitudes when you sit there and point the finger like a school-boy bitch with things like name calling and casting yourself above everyone. Just get over it.

Sigh.

if you are going to attack someone do it fucking right ffs.

Quote from: KiLL3r;679560
Sry i cant read your latest post psyche since i added you too ignore but im guessing its just dribble about my reading habits.

So ill be the bigger man and wont say anymore on the matter.

oh that must be a joke, if you were the bigger man you would of ended the conversation in a more civil manner, not with a retort like that.

Quote from: cobra;679690
yeah - before you start sling mud you should read your own posts, you have only demonstrated the fact you dont have a strong understanding of science and not contributed anything worth while

No one has, all it has been about is a childish debate of  "i am right, your wrong"

Reply #4696 Posted: March 21, 2008, 01:29:43 am

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
Quote from: cnvrt02;679691

No one has, all it has been about is a childish debate of  "i am right, your wrong"

you probably are not smart enough to understand

Reply #4697 Posted: March 21, 2008, 01:37:31 am

Offline cnvrt02

• Addicted
  • cnvrt02 has no influence.
Quote from: cobra;679695
you probably are not smart enough to understand

This here is the whole point a thread like this WILL never get anywhere but pissing in the wind.

Quote me someone in this thread that has had a civil discussion with someone about said topic, then you may try and insult me.

Reply #4698 Posted: March 21, 2008, 01:44:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: cnvrt02;679691
Sigh.

if you are going to attack someone do it fucking right ffs.

Oh, you are on a whole new level of stupid tonight my friend. I was making a point you nonce, something you always fail to get. But because you always have trouble finding this I'll spell it out. I was trying to have him understand that he should practice what he preaches.

My beef was that he was using insults and mud slinging whilst in discussion, i saved it till i was out of the discussion.

I'm over it now anyway.

Reply #4699 Posted: March 21, 2008, 01:46:03 am