Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
  • psyche has no influence.
Quote from: cobra;725354
give examples of this hard evidence, because most scientists and most modern philosophers might disagree with you

The fact that the universe (arguably, but evidence tends to confirm it) had a finite beginning. So in essense a 'beginning' implies that the universe was created, thus requiring a beginner, a first cause. As in my above post I believe that if there were no purpose or intelligence behind that beginning whatsoever, we could not exist as we are today.

That the universe is incomprehensible, but still intelligible and structured in a way that we can understand it.

There is more, just cbf thinking right now...

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you are referring to though, if you talking about scientists  that might physically find God and say hello, then no I don't think that is very realistic.

Reply #5175 Posted: May 29, 2008, 03:41:01 pm
The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms, this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness. -Einstein

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: dirtyape;725349
Some would consider existence as proof of creation. If there was creation then was there a cause? And if there was a cause, then was it god? The atheist has faith that it is not. And the faith is based on... what?

You can append any one of an infinite number of imaginings on that philosophical chain. Are they all proven, or one? or none? If just one which one and why? What about the possible reasons we haven't thought of yet? Do you have faith they are all wrong.

If I claim Iain M Banks Culture novels are actually factual does it require faith for you to disbelieve me? Do you have faith that the next book Stephen King writes is not true? God myths are stories. I'm still waiting for an explanation why one story requires faith to consider as fiction whereas the others we just put on our bookshelves.

There is no more evidence for the existence of various gods than there is for the existence of the Culture, beyond perhaps that the Culture novels make a certain amount of sense. Why do the mythical supernatural being stories have a special status? On what basis?

Reply #5176 Posted: May 29, 2008, 03:44:17 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
  • philo-sofa barely matters.philo-sofa barely matters.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;725361
You can append any one of an infinite number of imaginings on that philosophical chain. Are they all proven, or one? or none? If just one which one and why? What about the possible reasons we haven't thought of yet? Do you have faith they are all wrong.

If I claim Iain M Banks Culture novels are actually factual does it require faith for you to disbelieve me? Do you have faith that the next book Stephen King writes is not true? God myths are stories. I'm still waiting for an explanation why one story requires faith to consider as fiction whereas the others we just put on our bookshelves.

There is no more evidence for the existence of various gods than there is for the existence of the Culture, beyond perhaps that the Culture novels make a certain amount of sense. Why do the mythical supernatural being stories have a special status? On what basis?

Nicely put; though it's been put to Psyche so many different ways now (never with an answer), it's never been done with so much Gravitas.

Reply #5177 Posted: May 29, 2008, 04:08:31 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #5178 Posted: May 29, 2008, 04:48:32 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Quote from: psyche;725350
Yet somehow everything that we know came into existence from (arguably) nothing, now if there were absolutely no intention or purpose or intelligence behind that event whatsoever I honestly don't believe it could have turned out how it is now; there are too many coincidences to simply ignore in my opinion.

But you do admit that if everything was random that there would still be some kind of existence, of some kind, but theres not just "our known universe"or nothing.

Therefore if it was just a freak random occurance and life popped into the equation, and that life was to wonder how & why, that life could easily convince itself the random universe it's in is finely balanced and created, even though it wasn't.

Reply #5179 Posted: May 29, 2008, 05:08:04 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: dirtyape;725349
Some would consider existence as proof of creation. If there was creation then was there a cause? And if there was a cause, then was it god? The atheist has faith that it is not. And the faith is based on... what?

but why does the creator have to be a god as psyche keeps spouting. he seems to be unable to fathom that if we were created that it could have been by an alien species far far in advance of anything we can ever possibly achieve.

Reply #5180 Posted: May 29, 2008, 05:50:05 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: psyche;725337
Come on - did the greatest philosophical thinkers ever use ridiculous analogies like pixies?

Betrand Russell
Russells Teapot

You've already clearly stated you're not philosophically trained OR scientifically minded. Why do you even bother?
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;725200
Yes, there is a certain level of pre-determination - that is, God sets out a path before us ... however, we can choose not to go down that path if we so desire. If God had a remote control, no one would ever sin.

I had this argument put to me once, that God is powerful but directly affecting someones heart is more difficult than God intervening. I replied:
"Saint Paul also known as Saul"

This won the argument instantly

Reply #5181 Posted: May 29, 2008, 09:25:44 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
Quote from: psyche;725358
The fact that the universe (arguably, but evidence tends to confirm it) had a finite beginning. So in essense a 'beginning' implies that the universe was created, thus requiring a beginner, a first cause. As in my above post I believe that if there were no purpose or intelligence behind that beginning whatsoever, we could not exist as we are today.

That the universe is incomprehensible, but still intelligible and structured in a way that we can understand it.

There is more, just cbf thinking right now...

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you are referring to though, if you talking about scientists  that might physically find God and say hello, then no I don't think that is very realistic.

you are using faulty logic, if the universe didn't exist in a way that we could observe it then we wouldn't be here to observe it, given that we are here the universe must be suited for us, chance doesn't come into this nor does a god

Reply #5182 Posted: May 30, 2008, 01:23:20 am

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: cobra;725671
you are using faulty logic, if the universe didn't exist in a way that we could observe it then we wouldn't be here to observe it, given that we are here the universe must be suited for us, chance doesn't come into this nor does a god

Yeah ok, you keep telling yourself that.. what atheist book did you get that ridiculous argument from?

so neither chance NOR God come into the equation? What then accounts for the structure and intelligence in the universe that we observe?

Reply #5183 Posted: May 30, 2008, 03:47:25 am
The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms, this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness. -Einstein

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
Quote from: cobra;725345
um... Dawkins has a D.Phil

I read this as "Dawkins has a Dr Phil" and I was thinking 'WTF?!' till I went back and re-read it.

Quote from: Tiwaking!;725556
I had this argument put to me once, that God is powerful but directly affecting someones heart is more difficult than God intervening. I replied:
"Saint Paul also known as Saul"

This won the argument instantly

I fail to see how. Please explain?

According to the bible, as told in Acts ch 9, Saul had a very real, probably very frightening, experience with God, and his name was changed as a result, to wipe clean the reputation that went with the old name. Saint Paul isn't also known as Saul, he was known as Saul, which is an important distinction when telling the story.

Aside from that, the conversion of Saul is a powerful story, as it again shows that no-one can be too far away from God to engage in a relationship with him.

Reply #5184 Posted: May 30, 2008, 09:23:10 am

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
Quote from: psyche;725691
Yeah ok, you keep telling yourself that.. what atheist book did you get that ridiculous argument from?

so neither chance NOR God come into the equation? What then accounts for the structure and intelligence in the universe that we observe?

It's actually a quite good argument, and one that's been related to you about twenty times now mate. I'm really starting to believe you're just trying to fuck with everyone.  You should take a hard look inward an ask yourself whether that's all you're ever going to achieve.

Reply #5185 Posted: May 30, 2008, 09:39:04 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;725729
as it again shows that no-one can be too far away from God to engage in a relationship with him.

I can be. How can I have a relationship with something that doesn't exist?

O.k., maybe not too flippant, in fact, it's quite serious!

Reply #5186 Posted: May 30, 2008, 09:39:09 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;725083
it's here http://www.moller.com/

I see no antigravity propulsion systems, only four shitty rotaries strapped onto the side of a cessna.

The most ironic this is the hording of science during the dark ages.
Mostly because rampant fucktards were trying to hold on to power through their link to god, and science helps disprove at least a portion of it all.
If they followed the religion properly, it would not allow them to do such a thing.

So fuck you christianity, you owe me a flying car, and interstellar travel.

Reply #5187 Posted: May 30, 2008, 12:09:09 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.

"i cant understand whats going on"

if you cant understand adult conversation then you should leave it to the adults

Reply #5188 Posted: May 30, 2008, 01:14:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
What then accounts for the structure and intelligence in the universe that we observe?

The Universe.

Reply #5189 Posted: May 30, 2008, 01:24:05 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: philo-sofa;725734
It's actually a quite good argument, and one that's been related to you about twenty times now mate. I'm really starting to believe you're just trying to fuck with everyone.  You should take a hard look inward an ask yourself whether that's all you're ever going to achieve.

No, it really isn't - and i'm really starting to believe that some of you are just thick as pig shit and/or not willing or capable to consider any viewpoint which hasn't been drummed into your head by fanatical atheists :/

Quote from: cobra;725854
"i cant understand whats going on"

if you cant understand adult conversation then you should leave it to the adults

Look, you said that neither chance nor an 'intelligent designer' could account for the structure and intelligence present in the universe - but you have yet to explain to me how you think the universe got it's structure and intelligence?

What you said is a bastardization of the anthropic principle. It's like an atheist invoking multiverses to try and explain the fine-tuned physical constants of the universe. It's a cop out. It's like saying "We are here because we are, so there! NEEEHH" and then not bothering to think about it any further because that is the ignorant conclusion you have come to. It's an attempt by atheists to get out of having to explain why the universe is so finely-tuned for life, but it only makes you look foolish.

Read this:

Anthropic Principle

"everything about the universe tends toward humans, toward making life possible and sustaining it" Hugh Ross

"... the Anthropic Principle says that the seemingly arbitrary and unrelated constants in physics have one strange thing in common--these are precisely the values you need if you want to have a universe capable of producing life." Patrick Glynn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Anthropic Principle was first suggested in a 1973 paper, by the astrophysicist and cosmologist Brandon Carter from Cambridge University, at a conference held in Poland to celebrate the 500th birthday of the father of modern astronomy, Nicolaus Copernicus. The Anthropic Principle is an attempt to explain the observed fact that the fundamental constants of physics and chemistry are just right or fine-tuned to allow the universe and life at we know it to exist. (see Cosmic Matters). The Anthropic Principle says that the seemingly arbitrary and unrelated constants in physics have one strange thing in common--these are precisely the values you need if you want to have a universe capable of producing life.

- Gravity is roughly 1039 times weaker than electromagnetism. If gravity had been 1033 times weaker than electromagnetism, "stars would be a billion times less massive and would burn a million times faster."
- The nuclear weak force is 1028 times the strength of gravity. Had the weak force been slightly weaker, all the hydrogen in the universe would have been turned to helium (making water impossible, for example).
- A stronger nuclear strong force (by as little as 2 percent) would have prevented the formation of protons--yielding a universe without atoms. Decreasing it by 5 percent would have given us a universe without stars.
If the difference in mass between a proton and a neutron were not exactly as it is--roughly twice the mass of an electron--then all neutrons would have become protons or vice versa. Say good-bye to chemistry as we know it--and to life.
- The very nature of water--so vital to life--is something of a mystery (a point noticed by one of the forerunners of anthropic reasoning in the nineteenth century, Harvard biologist Lawrence Henderson). Unique amongst the molecules, water is lighter in its solid than liquid form: Ice floats. If it did not, the oceans would freeze from the bottom up and earth would now be covered with solid ice. This property in turn is traceable to the unique properties of the hydrogen atom.
- The synthesis of carbon--the vital core of all organic molecules--on a significant scale involves what scientists view as an astonishing coincidence in the ratio of the strong force to electromagnetism. This ratio makes it possible for carbon-12 to reach an excited state of exactly 7.65 MeV at the temperature typical of the centre of stars, which creates a resonance involving helium-4, beryllium-8, and carbon-12--allowing the necessary binding to take place during a tiny window of opportunity 10-17 seconds long. Taken from God the Evidence by Patrick Glynn
- The fact that we are living and can observe the universe, implies that the fundamental constants must be "just right" to produce life. There is an element of circular reasoning here, because if the constants were not "just right", we would not be here to observe the universe. However, the fact is that the universe does not seem to be a random or chance event. We can postulate a many universe scenario, in which only one or some universes produce life, but we cannot validate that scientifically because we only live in one of those universes.

Here are some definitions, first from Barrow and Tipler:

Weak Anthropic Principle (WAP): The observed values of all physical and cosmological quantities are not equally probable but they take on values restricted by the requirement that there exist sites where carbon-based life can evolve and by the requirements that the Universe be old enough for it to have already done so.

Strong Anthropic Principle (SAP): The Universe must have those properties which allow life to develop within it at some stage in its history. Because:

There exists one possible Universe 'designed' with the goal of generating and sustaining 'observers'. Or...
Observers are necessary to bring the Universe into being (Wheeler's Participatory Anthropic Principle (PAP)). Or...
An ensemble of other different universes is necessary for the existence of our Universe (which may be related to the Many_Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics).
Final Anthropic Principle (FAP): Intelligent information-processing must come into existence in the Universe, and, once it comes into existence, it will never die out.

Copernicus suggested the sun-centred model of the planetary system rather than an earth-centred model. 500 years later the Anthropic Principle puts mankind back to centre-stage. The Anthropic Principle refutes the Darwinist's claim that we are the product of mere chance. The universe is not so random as we thought. We have a universe with a beginning and designed for man.

Quote from: Pyromanik;725863
The Universe.

Congratulations.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2019/retardprizejq1.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Reply #5190 Posted: May 30, 2008, 01:48:52 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;725804
I see no antigravity propulsion systems, only four shitty rotaries strapped onto the side of a cessna.

The most ironic this is the hording of science during the dark ages.
Mostly because rampant fucktards were trying to hold on to power through their link to god, and science helps disprove at least a portion of it all.
If they followed the religion properly, it would not allow them to do such a thing.

So fuck you christianity, you owe me a flying car, and interstellar travel.

LOL yea, but I'd still want to fly it.

PS the anthropic principal, is the most self centered arrogant misguided and just plain ignorant thing I have ever seen quoted.

The idea the an entire universe was created for the purpose of some ridiculously small spec planet in some rather remote and tiny corner of a equally remote and insignificant galaxy, is so dumb ,that just entertaining the idea probably makes you stupider.
Hello we're a result of the way the universe is. If it was different no doubt some other form of being would be busy wiping out it's own intelligence with proposterously backward theories. The theory is stupid mostly because we know so little about a) LIFE b) the universe. All our experiences with lifeforms are earth based, so no doubt our full knowledge of what life requires is pathetic at best, and just a little biased towards our own enviroment. Considering further the size of the universe and the little we can see, let alone go to (wooo robots on mars!) To extrapolate a complete binding principal from such a tiny amount of information and then come to the conclusion it's all about us, is mind numbingly deluded.

Reply #5191 Posted: May 30, 2008, 01:53:10 pm

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
Quote from: psyche;725891
No, it really isn't - and i'm really starting to believe that some of you are just thick as pig shit and/or not willing or capable to consider any viewpoint which hasn't been drummed into your head by fanatical atheists :/

Very cleverly and subtly insinuated, but it appears I'm in good intellectual company if I'm in your group of the retarded.  Re the anthropic principle, you've misrepresented it and not considered objections against the reactions against it you posted, this being an example of your utter inability to consider stuff that doesn't clearly lead to a white-bearded God in the sky.

Reply #5192 Posted: May 30, 2008, 05:44:41 pm

Offline sponge

• Devoted Member
  • sponge has no influence.

i thinks this link belongs here.
have a watch. i think richard dawkins is brilliant.
the other guy is just a smart arse

Reply #5193 Posted: May 30, 2008, 06:12:58 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Nice, Bill O'Reilly (Oh Really!) is a kneejerk interviewer not worth the time of day..."We saw Apollo down there, he's not in a good way"...wtf!

But I'll wait, because there's sure to be something juicy about Dawkins being an idiot etc :asian:

I thought he came across as someone eminently reasonable, even when faced with stupidity.

Reply #5194 Posted: May 30, 2008, 06:59:45 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;726074
Nice, Bill O'Reilly (Oh Really!) is a kneejerk interviewer not worth the time of day..."We saw Apollo down there, he's not in a good way"...wtf!

But I'll wait, because there's sure to be something juicy about Dawkins being an idiot etc :asian:

I thought he came across as someone eminently reasonable, even when faced with stupidity.

lol @ hitler being an atheist

a couple of hitler quotes

"We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out".

"For their interests [the Church's] cannot fail to coincide with ours [the National Socialists] alike in our fight against the symptoms of degeneracy in the world of to-day, in our fight against a Bolshevist culture, against atheistic movement, against criminality, and in our struggle for a consciousness of a community in our national life".

Hitler was a christian anyway up until he took power and he thought christianity might conflict which his fascist movement

Reply #5195 Posted: May 30, 2008, 07:11:35 pm

Offline psyche

• Just settled in
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;726074

They're both muppets. Like I said I don't think Richard Dawkins is all that bad, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I haven't read any of his books (only bits and pieces of his arguments) so I can't critisize him too much. It's the veracity of his ridiculous claims that people who believe in God or something more meaningful behind the universe are deluded that make him not worth paying any attention to at all really. The God Delusion is a book made by a fanatical atheist made for atheists - I see no appeal or worth to it beyond that whatsoever.

And the whole evolution thing; okay, so evolution explains how life and the universe evolves and adapts over time; but it doesn't explain why it all happens to work so effectively or why it was set into motion in the first place - I find the questions of HOW and WHEN it all happened a bit too boring, I want to know WHY it all happened! I think some people underestimate the mystery of nature. Why is mankind the only creature on this entire planet and possibly within the observable universe that gained true sentient intelligence and moral awareness; is it just a sheer coincidence or is there something else going on..?

Quote from: philo-sofa;726030
Very cleverly and subtly insinuated, but it appears I'm in good intellectual company if I'm in your group of the retarded.  Re the anthropic principle, you've misrepresented it and not considered objections against the reactions against it you posted, this being an example of your utter inability to consider stuff that doesn't clearly lead to a white-bearded God in the sky.

It's because the objections are not worth considering - the notion that this universe is just one of many possible universes that just happened to 'get it all right' is so utterly ludicrous it's laughable.

So what's the other options? If chance is supposedly not a factor, and an intelligent first cause is supposedly not a factor for the existence of the universe, then what is!?

and if you seriously think that my idea of God is a "white-bearded old man in the sky" you are misinformed my friend. You think that just because some artists in earlier times portrayed God as an old man resting above the clouds that that forms the common modern conception of what God is? Pffft.

Quote from: KiLL3r;726082
lol @ hitler being an atheist

Hitler wasn't anything dude, just a deranged madman; plain and simple. He miscontrued religion as propoganda to sway his people in public, but I wouldn't say he was atheist or religious to be honest, just a crazy sonofabitch. Not even worth thinking about. Have you seen Der Untergang? The whole fucking German country were a bunch of loons back then. Or the whole Third Reich atleast.

Reply #5196 Posted: May 30, 2008, 07:49:28 pm

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
Quote from: psyche;726139
It's because the objections are not worth considering - the notion that this universe is just one of many possible universes that just happened to 'get it all right' is so utterly ludicrous it's laughable.

So what's the other options? If chance is supposedly not a factor, and an intelligent first cause is supposedly not a factor for the existence of the universe, then what is!?
and if you seriously think that my idea of God is a "white-bearded old man in the sky" you are misinformed my friend. You think that just because some artists in earlier times portrayed God as an old man resting above the clouds that that forms the common modern conception of what God is? Pffft.

Rhetorical questions don't pwn logical objections.  I've also explained another point carefully to you over several paragraphs that empowers the Anthropic Principle, but you chose to ignore it.

White bearded old man...?  Annoying when people misrepresent and patronisingly belittle your beliefs isn't it Psyche?  Pfffft.

Reply #5197 Posted: May 30, 2008, 08:16:06 pm

Offline KiLL3r

Quote from: psyche;726139
I want to know WHY it all happened!

do you really thou. you seem to only want to believe a god created it because you have displayed a total ignorance to anything to the contrary in this thread.

If you really wanted to know why youll have to open your mind a whole lot.

may i suggest hitting it against a concrete wall somewhere....

Reply #5198 Posted: May 30, 2008, 08:26:29 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: KiLL3r;726170
may i suggest hitting it against a concrete wall somewhere....

Be careful though, it might make a big bang!

Reply #5199 Posted: May 30, 2008, 08:30:00 pm