Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline Death_possum

• I Posted!
  • Death_possum has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1482460
If you think that this life has no life outside your immediate physical self...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs5FEwgzB80&feature=related
3:53
"How could you say that!? Prayer brings comfort to so many people!"
"So do drugs."
So much win.
TheCivilizedAnarchy  2 weeks ago  27
'

Lol, I like how they say that he's wrong and cannot be right, even thought they could be wrong.

Reply #8075 Posted: April 27, 2012, 04:20:03 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Nothing holds water better a shape with no holes!

Reply #8076 Posted: April 28, 2012, 09:38:17 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
http://www.newser.com/story/144897/thinking-religion-dont-mix-study.html

interesting part is it looks like you can cure faith by teaching people to think
Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:44:52 pm by cobra

Reply #8077 Posted: April 28, 2012, 05:12:50 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cobra;1482833
http://www.newser.com/story/144897/thinking-religion-dont-mix-study.html

interesting part is it looks like you can cure faith by teach people to think

That article is short, interesting, logical, and to the point.

Unlike the bible, koran, arul nool, kitáb-i-aqdas, bon tengyur, anguttara nikaya, amitabha sutra, tanakh, gospel of marcion, book of mormon, rasa'il al-hikmah, liber linteus, the upanishads, gherand samhita, kashayaprabhrita, shoonya sampadane, ginza rba, and kebra negast

Reply #8078 Posted: April 28, 2012, 07:03:54 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
A bat and ball cost $1.10. The bat is $1 more than the ball, How much does the ball cost?

I got this wrong at first....Does this mean...I'm a Christian?

Oh dear god, no.... oh wait, .... Shit.
"Oh dear science!"

Anyway The answer isn't 10 cents

Answer spoiler'd

Spoiler :
The answer is 5cents, Because if the ball was 10, and the bat was $1 more, it would mean the bat is $1.10 on its own, making the total $1.20. So with the ball being 5cents... the bat is a dollar more, making it $1.05 cents... add them both together and you get $1.10. I tried to make that as easy to understand as possible. Don't know why. I just did. I know you can all handle it....But this is the religious thread after all, and we do get some nutters in here...jokes. :P
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:37:23 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #8079 Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:30:51 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.
Gay activist bashes popular bible hypocrisy

Reply #8080 Posted: April 29, 2012, 04:02:38 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HAHA.

That was awesome watching all those pro "GAYS ARE BAD, MMMKAY" heroes walk out with smirks on their faces.
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:01:26 pm by Retardobot

Reply #8081 Posted: April 29, 2012, 04:10:08 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Yeah I was wondering why all those people started leaving.

Must be Christians. Again, running to hide from truth.

Reply #8082 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:38:50 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #8083 Posted: April 30, 2012, 11:46:47 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Reply #8084 Posted: April 30, 2012, 05:23:23 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8085 Posted: May 01, 2012, 11:41:50 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Have fun burning in hell douchebag!

Reply #8086 Posted: May 01, 2012, 02:58:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Google Search: why is womens hair long

Result: http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/11-15.htm

1 Corinthians 11:14

Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

See?? Even God thinks hippies and rastafarians are a disgrace!

Reply #8087 Posted: May 05, 2012, 12:23:33 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Crazy christian flatmate has started talking in tongues.

Film and put on YouTube: Yes/No?

And why is 'speaking in tongues' not speaking in any actual language?

Reply #8088 Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:04:21 am

Offline varkk

• Just settled in
  • varkk has no influence.

Reply #8089 Posted: May 18, 2012, 08:29:07 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
It is your duty to youtube that shit Tiwa.

Reply #8090 Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:11:31 am
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline swindle

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1486041

Schizophrenia is a complex mental disorder that makes it difficult to:
  • Tell the difference between real and unreal experiences
  • Think logically
  • Have normal emotional responses,
  • Behave normally in social situations

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001925/

Reply #8091 Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:18:23 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: dirtyape;1486075
It is your duty to youtube that shit Tiwa.

I've never run into this shit before. I think George Carlin said it best when he said "People are fucking dumb"
Quote from: swindle;1486092

Holy shit. I had no idea that people outside of Quakers and Snake Handlers actually believe this shit.

I belong to a religion where by you have to shout the word cunt at random people. It's just an instruction that our lord, The Great Christina Aguilera has given us. We are speaking for her.

Give it a go! Always remember, it's just as stupid and as plausible as Christianity.

dancolemanmusic  1 week ago
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:00:38 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #8092 Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:00:00 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Yes/.

I'll archive with your philosophy vids.

Reply #8093 Posted: May 18, 2012, 03:47:26 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Previously, on the "Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread" show:

Quote from: varkk;1486061
Call the psychiatric crisis team.
http://www.health.govt.nz/yourhealth-topics/health-care-services/mental-health-services/crisis-assessment-teams

Quote from: swindle;1486092

And now the stunning conclusion
Well well. I just found out something interesting. I was reading about Psychopaths and their lack of emotional response when I stumbled upon this gem:
Quote from: Wikipedia
Euphoria

Euphoria has also been cited during certain religious or spiritual rituals and meditation.[6] Euphoria can also be the result of a psychological disorder. Such disorders include "bipolar disorder, cyclothymic personality, head injury, and hyperthyroidism".[7] Euphoria may also occur with "diseases affecting the nervous system, such as syphilis and multiple sclerosis".[8]

And, combined with the knowledge gleaned in my previous post below:
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1478304
Interesting.

I just learned that drugs used to counteract depression prevent people from 'communing or hearing god'.

I will keep this knowledge always.

Leads to this stunning conclusion!
Quote from: Wikipedia
Cyclothymia

Cyclothymia, also called cyclothymic disorder, is widely considered a milder or subthreshold form of bipolar disorder. Cyclothymia is a chronic mood disorder that is characterized by numerous extreme mood disturbances, with periods of hypomanic symptoms alternating with periods of mild or moderate depression.

Quote from: Zarkov;1486133
Yes/.
I'll archive with your philosophy vids.

I dunno. I dont want to be the cause of a

Kony 2012 -- Jason Russell's Naked Meltdown
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:04:50 am by Tiwaking!

Reply #8094 Posted: May 21, 2012, 11:02:54 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
I think you're being a little unkind there Tiwa, they might just have syphilis.

Reply #8095 Posted: May 21, 2012, 01:34:33 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted

This makes me ashamed to be human.

"I'll tell ya right now I was disappointed bad"

"The bibles agennit, gawds agennit, i'm agennit, an if you've got any sense you're agennit"

He wants to put all the gays and lesbians into concentration camp's and let them die. I consider this a hate speech and a threat to society. He is inciting others. He should therefore be deemed a terrorist and treated as such.

If there was a hell I would hope it would be for people like this guy. If this guy belongs in heaven then I would rather face oblivion.

Reply #8096 Posted: May 22, 2012, 02:51:09 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg56/Runing_photo/156533_468659516483898_195846480431871_2070037_1217885255_n.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Reply #8097 Posted: May 31, 2012, 03:23:59 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.

Reply #8098 Posted: June 15, 2012, 08:39:42 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8099 Posted: June 16, 2012, 02:31:02 pm