Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
theres a valid point. some gays seem to think the rest of humanity owe them respect and support, anything less and we obviously are 'homophobic'

i don't respect them, or support them. apparently apathy is enough to have me labelled as a homophobe.

being gay just isn't very special.

Reply #2575 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:02:01 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Ii hate the fucking queers, they can all die of aids for all i care. And the gay media companys trying to promote this shit on shows like, gay eye for the straight guy, and then you get even worse freaks on thats model search show where u get them in full blown drag. not to mention that westpac ad with the two fuckers talking about their gay statue ,makes me wanna run out and beat the first guy who talks to me in his pansy gay voice.

makes me wanna  :throwup:

Reply #2576 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:23:14 pm

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
  • Fragin barely matters.Fragin barely matters.
Quote from: Black Heart;413754
theres a valid point. some gays seem to think the rest of humanity owe them respect and support, anything less and we obviously are 'homophobic'

i don't respect them, or support them. apparently apathy is enough to have me labelled as a homophobe.

being gay just isn't very special.

i think probably what gay people want is to be given the same respect you would give any other human being. you don't have to support them.

killer check out that last passage i quoted above :)

Reply #2577 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:31:33 pm
Originally Posted by Templar
If my mother kills someone, then gets out of jail and kills someone again and she is guilty beyond any doubt, then yes I will be sad but she\'d have to go.

Originally Posted by Xt1ncT
You see, you or Pyro doesn\'t get to choose how I define my own words. I do.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
In fear of dragging this thread down the "straight vs gays" alleyway, i just want to share my view.

You come across some pretty freaking haliarous gay guys that are pretty down to earth, but in saying that i also disagree with the "act" of being homosexual. Sticking your meatstick in another mans a-hole isn't healthy.

Also, i don't get the whole topic with gays being devided in the community. I mean, they are doing it to themsevles. They cry out that they want to be treated like any normal straight person and have the same rights and quality of life (civil union). But then they go and make things like "The Gay Games", (yeah, im not joking). This to me is saying "We are to good for your normal person olympics, therefore we are gonna make our own."

It just angers me that they piss and moan about not being included in society when they are the creators of their own problems.

Reply #2578 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:32:38 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Quote from: Fragin';413776
i think probably what gay people want is to be given the same respect you would give any other human being. you don't have to support them.

killer check out that last passage i quoted above :)

Quote from: Fragin';413776
lets have bum secks while lazza watches

this part?

Reply #2579 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:38:03 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
Quote from: INmOTION;413777
But then they go and make things like "The Gay Games", (yeah, im not joking). This to me is saying "We are to good for your normal person olympics, therefore we are gonna make our own."

so you dont like cripples cause of the special olympics and people colonised by england because of the commonwealth games?

I could understand this point of view if people were forcing you to have homosexual sex, but come on people - why does it matter what you fuck as long as the thing your fucking is happy?

i dont think people should have irrational hatreds, which is why I am anti-religion in this thread

Quote from: Fragin';413675
awww i love you too man. lets have bum secks while lazza watches

we need to have dinner first - im no slut (sober)

Reply #2580 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:54:17 pm

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
Quote from: KiLL3r;413783
this part?

no, the one about an individuals own insecurity.

although now that you mention it.......

Reply #2581 Posted: May 06, 2007, 11:59:02 pm
If my mother kills someone, then gets out of jail and kills someone again and she is guilty beyond any doubt, then yes I will be sad but she\'d have to go.

Offline Fragin

• Addicted
i reckon this subject could last another 30 pages maybe

Reply #2582 Posted: May 07, 2007, 12:00:02 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cobra;413789
so you dont like cripples cause of the special olympics and people colonised by england because of the commonwealth games?

)

Ummmm, no, because if you placed a "cripple" in the Olympics along with able bodied people then that would be emoral and stupid. It creates an un even playing field and thus no point.

Homosexuals arn't cripples, they are able bodied people and don't need to have their own version of the Olympics.

why does it matter what you fuck as long as the thing your fucking is happy?
)

Because its illegal to fuck a goat ?

Reply #2583 Posted: May 07, 2007, 12:40:29 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
"The Gay Games", (yeah, im not joking).

Quite a few years ago (probably before most of you were born) some gays here in NZ decided to put in a bid to host the Gay Games here. Not one to miss a beat, Holmes went wandering around town to gauge people's opinions about whether they should be hosted here.

I will never forget the look on Holmes' face as he wandered through Parnell, asking a middle-aged businessman how he felt about the Gay Games being in NZ.
"Well i won't be competing" came the reply - it was priceless.

Reply #2584 Posted: May 07, 2007, 06:48:52 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: INmOTION;413806
Because its illegal to fuck a goat ?

Oh shit.

The Ranting Gryphon does a really funny stand up comedy rant about being gay. The essence is, he's gay, but he hates most other gay people because of all the bullshit like the gay pride parade etc, because that just distances gay people from straight people. I mean, it's hard to respect someone wearing leather chaps and a pink g-string.

Reply #2585 Posted: May 07, 2007, 07:12:27 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cobra;413660
religion vs science or reasonable people vs haters?

More like "God Botherers vs Christ Punchers" at this rate

Reply #2586 Posted: May 07, 2007, 08:00:10 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
  • GoatSlayer has no influence.
In fear of dragging this thread down the "straight vs gays" alleyway, i just want to share my view.

This thread has every right to head down that alleyway. I would think most irrational fear of homosexuality stems from the religious indoctrination that has occured over the generations to us all.

Sticking your meatstick in another mans a-hole isn't healthy.

I disagree with the act of you being an arsehole to everyone, which ive noticed more and more latley. Since when have men been the only homosexuals? Or like most people do you simply have double standards just because gay female pron is jerkworthy?

Also, i don't get the whole topic with gays being devided in the community. I mean, they are doing it to themsevles. They cry out that they want to be treated like any normal straight person and have the same rights and quality of life (civil union). But then they go and make things like "The Gay Games", (yeah, im not joking). This to me is saying "We are to good for your normal person olympics, therefore we are gonna make our own."

How can you not understand why gay people are divided in the community when you just answered your own question?
in saying that i also disagree with the "act" of being homosexual
I fully understand why a gay person wouldnt want to be part of a "normal" community either. Why put up with abuse and hatred (and the occasional beating) when you can interact with people who accept them for who they are? And civil unions are a fucking joke. "hey you can get married, but we cant call it that cos yous is fags and yous is different than us, you make us feel uneasy" And just because someone is gay that doesnt mean they immediatley want to have sex with you just because you are the same sex as them. Have you heard of consensual sex or are you a cop?

Oh and killer, go read a book you bigot because you are as thick as pigs shit.

edit: too many spelling mistakes

Reply #2587 Posted: May 07, 2007, 08:10:48 am

Q: What is a gentleman?
A: A man who can play the accordion, but doesn\'t.

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
civil unions aren't created for gays, its for anyone who doesn't give a shit about the religious aspect of marriage.

Also the 'want to have sex with you' is irrelevant.
If your not gay and the idea of gay sex repulses you, then its natural that anyone who defines who they are by that to be repulsive.
Much the same as paying for sex is repulsive to many, therefore those same people have little respect for prostitutes.

It doesn't even have to be about sex, people that hate brussel sprouts give people who enjoy them funny looks, make puke noises. and vice versa.

the whole "we're different but want to be treated the same" message is at odds with human nature.

Reply #2588 Posted: May 07, 2007, 08:52:55 am

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
civil unions were created for gays. A homosexual cannot get married. But civil unions are a step in the right direction, it allows the same rights as marriage bar adoption (although individuals cant adopt, not sure wether indivdual gays can)

And ive been to plenty of weddings where there was no religious aspect at all (well, only 3 but they were all going straight to hell heathen weddings)

Reply #2589 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:19:09 am

Offline TuataraDude

• Devoted Member
  • TuataraDude has no influence.
Quote from: Black Heart;413909
civil unions aren't created for gays, its for anyone who doesn't give a shit about the religious aspect of marriage.

There have been non-religious marriage services for ages now. The government may have spun it in that way, but it was essentially created to allow gays to have a service that was accepted in the eyes of the law (although not neccesarily (sp?) all the people out there) and to try and protect people who live in de facto relationships in the event of separation (although the law was already reasonable sound in this).

Quote from: GoatSlayer
well, only 3 but they were all going straight to hell heathen weddings

Lol.

Reply #2590 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:23:57 am
Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.

Offline TofuEater

I could understand this point of view if people were forcing you to have homosexual sex, but come on people

There are plenty of cases of homosexuals hitting on straights - even after they've been told to fuck off. Phillip Sturm springs to mind. That said, what occurs between CONSENTING adults is between them - it's no one elses business.

Reply #2591 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:24:16 am
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
Quote from: TofuEater;413927
There are plenty of cases of homosexuals hitting on straights - even after they've been told to fuck off. Phillip Sturm springs to mind. That said, what occurs between CONSENTING adults is between them - it's no one elses business.

there are plenty cases of straights hitting on straights, even after they are told to fuck off. Every drunk springs to mind.

Reply #2592 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:28:37 am

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Quote from: TofuEater;413927
There are plenty of cases of homosexuals hitting on straights - even after they've been told to fuck off.

There are plenty of cases of guys hitting on chicks - even after they've been told to fuck off. Is that a valid reason to say that all guys are immoral, bad people?

EDIT: Lol goat. Great minds.

Reply #2593 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:28:38 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
a photo finish, but luckily for me I spent my entire time in computer class at highschool trying to beat my previous wpm record on meavis beacon.

Reply #2594 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:32:13 am

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: Arnifix;413931
There are plenty of cases of guys hitting on chicks - even after they've been told to fuck off.

That wasn't the point being asserted, nor the point i was replying to. But i accept your inability to talk to my reply as being assent from you.

Reply #2595 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:32:25 am

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
Quote from: TofuEater;413939
That wasn't the point being asserted, nor the point i was replying to. But i accept your inability to talk to my reply as being assent from you.

were you the head writer for dawsons creek?

Reply #2596 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:34:00 am

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;413885
More like "God Botherers vs Christ Punchers" at this rate

LOL@trueness

Quote from: KiLL3r;413773
Ii hate the fucking queers, they can all die of aids for all i care. And the gay media companys trying to promote this shit on shows like, gay eye for the straight guy, and then you get even worse freaks on thats model search show where u get them in full blown drag. not to mention that westpac ad with the two fuckers talking about their gay statue ,makes me wanna run out and beat the first guy who talks to me in his pansy gay voice.

makes me wanna  :throwup:

I thought it was just Christians were supposed to be the gay bashers - thanks for clarifying that that is not the case. Also, I don't hate gay people, but I don't think their lifestyle is natural or good for them.

some people seem to have difficulty in separating people from their beliefs and actions. It is quite possible to like somebody but disprove of their action or beliefs.

Reply #2597 Posted: May 07, 2007, 09:49:55 am
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hand!cap;375120
Twia Tiwa Tiwa.....you have choosen an "Excellent scripture"

Context of this one is "God Protecting his people" Jehovah God was the GOD of Israel.
In this scripture GOD is showing his infinite strenght, his promise to protect his choosen people...the surounding nations put there faith in pagan gods ...but Israel has Jah.

In the face of there gods, Jehovah will utterly destory them i.e [no one cant stand against the nation of Isreal]...

Read the next verse 24: And he will certainly give their kings into your hand, and you must destroy their names from under the heavens, NO BODY will take a firm stand against you until you have exterminated them

Tiwa the book of Deuteronomy cements the LOVE Jehovah has for his people and will protect them.---------------> pssst its we're the commandments are introduced

This post bugged me since it got written, but it kind of got drowned in a whole lot of issues. 'Loving God' you say? I think you should read your bible better....
Quote from: Numbers 31
31:1. And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying:

31:2. Revenge first the children of Israel on the Madianites, and so
thou shalt be gathered to thy people.

31:3. And Moses forthwith said:  Arm of you men to fight, who may take
the revenge of the Lord on the Madianites.

31:4. Let a thousand men be chosen out of every tribe of Israel to be
sent to the war.

31:5. And they gave a thousand of every tribe, that is to say, twelve
thousand men well appointed for battle.

31:6. And Moses sent them with Phinees the son of Eleazar the priest,
and he delivered to him the holy vessels, and the trumpets to sound.

31:7. And when they had fought against the Madianites and had overcome
them, they slew all the men.

31:8. And their kings Evi, and Recem, and Sur, and Hur, and Rebe, five
princes of the nation:  Balaam also the son of Beor they killed with the
sword.

31:9. And they took their women, and their children captives, and all
their cattle, and all their goods:  and all their possessions they
plundered:

31:10. And all their cities, and their villages, and castles, they
burned.

31:11. And they carried away the booty, and all that they had taken
both of men and of beasts.

31:12. And they brought them to Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and to
all the multitude of the children of Israel.  But the rest of the things
for use they carried to the camp on the plains of Moab, beside the
Jordan over against Jericho.

31:13. And Moses and Eleazar the priest and all the princes of the
synagogue went forth to meet them without the camp.

31:14. And Moses being angry with the chief officers of the army, the
tribunes, and the centurions that were come from the battle,

31:15. Said:  Why have you saved the women?

31:16. Are not these they, that deceived the children of Israel by the
counsel of Balaam, and made you transgress against the Lord by the sin
of Phogor, for which also the people was punished?

The sin of Phogor. . .The sin committed in the worship of Beelphegor.

31:17. Therefore kill all that are of the male sex, even of the
children:  and put to death the women, that have carnally known men.

31:18. But the girls, and all the women that are virgins save for
yourselves:

Thats right, you read right! "Slay every many, woman and child. But the Virgins? You can keep them!"

What a kind and loving God, always spares the virgins for his followers

Reply #2598 Posted: May 07, 2007, 10:02:08 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: GoatSlayer;413944
were you the head writer for dawsons creek?

I believe he played the role of Pacey

Reply #2599 Posted: May 07, 2007, 10:09:33 am