Topic: Random Images

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1445141
This just in; dogs/wolves didn't evolve on chicken, beef and corn like the ads like to make you think. Yes, they need a protien rich diet but they sure as fuck didn't get it from chickens, corn and cows.

This just in......... The Canidae species consist predominantly of 'SCAVENGERS', thus would include the consumption of species like that of the Bovid and Phasianidae families, and probably the shit that the forementioned have consumed, which may include corn.......HMMMMMM          Fail troll, fail, tard!

Reply #12750 Posted: November 04, 2011, 12:29:44 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #12751 Posted: November 04, 2011, 02:12:39 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
^ amazing

Reply #12752 Posted: November 04, 2011, 02:17:35 pm

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
  • NZGramps has no influence.
Quote from: Scunner;1445263

you know i cant open your ghost door

Reply #12753 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:38:46 pm
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deanox;1445212
This just in......... The Canidae species consist predominantly of 'SCAVENGERS', thus would include the consumption of species like that of the Bovid and Phasianidae families, and probably the shit that the forementioned have consumed, which may include corn.......HMMMMMM          Fail troll, fail, tard!

My point was that the shit that petfood manufactures try to peddle is usually exactly that, shit. Early ancestors of the dog wouldn't eat shit (though some do, just as any animal enjoys a bit of moist turd), they'd roll in it to disguise their scent which is why I have to scream like a madc*** at my dogs whenever they catch whiff of some ripe turd in the air. And accidental consumption of corn isn't a dietary trait, it's accidental.

I said wolves, you said Canidae, which includes wolves and then go on to say they consist PREDOMINANTLY of scavengers. For the most part, Wolves aren't scavengers (but they wont pass up a free piece of meat), they're pack hunters.

I was also trying to point out that It was probably incredibly rare that early ancestors of the dog would ever find themselves in a situation where they would have beef for dinner, or chicken.
Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:59:32 pm by Retardobot

Reply #12754 Posted: November 04, 2011, 04:55:10 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
*Grim - begins beer priming for response

You need to be this high to ride the gay train to munich

Reply #12755 Posted: November 04, 2011, 05:00:03 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1445343
My point was that the shit that petfood  manufactures try to peddle is usually exactly that, shit. Early  ancestors of the dog wouldn't eat shit (though some do, just as any  animal enjoys a bit of moist turd), they'd roll in it to disguise their  scent which is why I have to scream like a madc*** at my dogs whenever  they catch whiff of some ripe turd in the air. And accidental  consumption of corn isn't a dietary trait, it's accidental.

I said wolves, you said Canidae, which includes wolves and then go on to  say they consist PREDOMINANTLY of scavengers. For the most part, Wolves  aren't scavengers (but they wont pass up a free piece of meat), they're  pack hunters.

I was also trying to point out that It was probably incredibly rare that  early ancestors of the dog would ever find themselves in a situation  where they would have beef for dinner, or chicken.

Then why did you not stat that to begin with instead of trying to make me look stupid? I never said that feeding them cheap and crap food was in any way healthy. I was merely pointing out the fact that I don't understand why owners (usually extremist vegans) would feed a carnivore a substitute for their own self justification. If anything it goes against their own reasoning! but I won't go into that.

+ this is an image thread so i'm not gonna fill it with facts and debate.

Reply #12756 Posted: November 04, 2011, 06:05:18 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #12757 Posted: November 04, 2011, 07:47:43 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/Shower.jpg
Random Images

Reply #12758 Posted: November 04, 2011, 08:56:58 pm

Offline NZFez

• Just settled in
  • NZFez has no influence.
Quote from: 5tacK;1444981
Belfast drug awareness campaign:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/5tack/Belfastdrugawareness.jpg
Random Images

you got to love the Irish, and Belfast, amazing place.

Reply #12759 Posted: November 05, 2011, 01:21:49 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Emrico1;1445345

You need to be this high to ride the gay train to munich

Which reminds me of this photo (from the Facebook ChCh Earthquake Photos) of a Nazi soldier saying the same thing to a disaster tourist about the future light rail network:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/chchgaytrain.jpg
Random Images
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:18:38 am by Ngati_Grim

Reply #12760 Posted: November 05, 2011, 09:15:05 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ninja

• Just settled in
  • Ninja has no influence.
oh, all soldiers are nazis, good one grim! never heard that one from you before!

not like soldiers are trained to point with all fingers so its clear what we mean...oh wait

Reply #12761 Posted: November 05, 2011, 10:19:32 am
Ninja! We Own The Night!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Did you see his salute you crazy murderer?
It was a joke. Lighten up girlfriend, or you'll have a myocardial infarction (hopefully).

:P

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/aa_dees_nwo_logo_atop_pyramid_of_skulls_300x300_xlarge.jpg
Random Images

Certainly though, the airforce are uncaring arseholes (I guess you have to be to drop bombs on civilians)  
muahahaha

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/5913340/Air-force-accused-of-cruelty-to-grieving-family The young fella in the photo (Ben's brother) was one of our Geology students.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:41:14 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #12762 Posted: November 05, 2011, 01:37:01 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1445506
Which reminds me of this photo (from the Facebook ChCh Earthquake Photos) of a Nazi soldier saying the same thing to a disaster tourist about the future light rail network:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/chchgaytrain.jpg
Random Images

That epithet is uncalled for, and frankly beneath you.

It's not often I take real exception to the opposing views you hold compared to me, but I think this deserves censure. Stop being such a mindless cunt.

Reply #12763 Posted: November 05, 2011, 01:37:49 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

took me ages to get it

Reply #12764 Posted: November 05, 2011, 04:47:47 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #12765 Posted: November 05, 2011, 04:53:05 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1445560
Certainly though, the airforce are uncaring arseholes (I guess you have to be to drop bombs on civilians)  
muahahaha

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/5913340/Air-force-accused-of-cruelty-to-grieving-family The young fella in the photo (Ben's brother) was one of our Geology students.

Why bother to single out the officers responsible when you can tar the whole RNZAF with the one brush.

Nice ploy on tugging the heartstrings with the "oh, he was one of our Geology students" too.

Reply #12766 Posted: November 05, 2011, 06:54:40 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1445641
Why bother to single out the officers responsible when you can tar the whole RNZAF with the one brush.

Nice ploy on tugging the heartstrings with the "oh, he was one of our Geology students" too.

Jeepers, did you not pay attention to the "muahahaha"

It seems you Fire Service guys are as knee-jerk as the Fascist bully boys and State-sanctioned murderers.

:P

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/tumblr_lnwjonYOjg1qaz0upo1_500.png
Random Images

Loved your pic, by the way ;)

Sometimes you make it just a little too easy!

Reply #12767 Posted: November 05, 2011, 07:29:46 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
No, all I saw was the ranting of a prima donna (you in case you need the point hammered home) who only posts in order to bring attention to himself.

Reply #12768 Posted: November 05, 2011, 07:38:32 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1445648
No, all I saw was the ranting of a prima donna (you in case you need the point hammered home) who only posts in order to bring attention to himself.

Of course I do. It's true. I have no concern with the plight of others. My history shows that.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/arson.jpg
Random Images

Reply #12769 Posted: November 05, 2011, 07:46:53 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Quite so.

Reply #12770 Posted: November 05, 2011, 08:01:27 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/P04L.jpg
Random Images

Reply #12771 Posted: November 05, 2011, 08:01:44 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
That is a great quote in your sig Grim

Reply #12772 Posted: November 05, 2011, 08:28:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #12773 Posted: November 06, 2011, 02:55:58 pm

Offline 9unk

• Just settled in
  • 9unk has no influence.
just did this ^^^^ not a bad tune for a sunday afternoon tbh.

Reply #12774 Posted: November 06, 2011, 03:30:50 pm
=] IRBS [=
=]BF3[=