• ArtanisNZ has no influence.

Reply #400 Posted: September 10, 2009, 06:02:30 pm

Offline Raped_ByA_Spoon

• Addicted
  • Raped_ByA_Spoon has no influence.

Reply #401 Posted: September 18, 2009, 09:57:19 am
Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Raped_ByA_Spoon;947327
BATMAN

Its funny really since Batman won game of the year 2009!

However I posted in this thread for one reason and one reason only:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1756-Alan-Wake

Doiley. One of the most ridiculous words in the English language.

Doiley.

Reply #402 Posted: June 03, 2010, 08:01:25 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1273503

Doiley.

Right up there with Dongle IMO

Reply #403 Posted: June 04, 2010, 08:55:03 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Firefox can't find the server at http://www.escapistmagazine.com.

:(

Reply #404 Posted: June 04, 2010, 11:42:41 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Oh Yahtzee. Hitting the nail on its retarded head as always.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/3112-Nintendo-3DS

And I thought I would have to wait for the Color application to come out so I could troll the entire world.

Go Senor Koquonfaes!

Reply #405 Posted: April 28, 2011, 05:20:52 pm

Offline Cripple

• Just settled in
  • Cripple has no influence.
In 4 years I think I've managed to get on that site twice, only consistent factor has been a telstraclear connection.

Reply #406 Posted: April 28, 2011, 05:35:23 pm

Offline Hads

• Just settled in
  • Hads has no influence.
Yeah, I have that issue too, Telstra can't load the site oddly.  I think it is a dns issue.

Reply #407 Posted: May 01, 2011, 03:16:09 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Yep, I couldn't load it whenever I went to my parents who are on TCL cable, with the same computer. No that I watch it any more, it gets a bit samey.

Reply #408 Posted: May 01, 2011, 03:34:00 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Cripple;1379296
In 4 years I think I've managed to get on that site twice, only consistent factor has been a telstraclear connection.

I used to have the problem. It was intermittant though, some days it'd work, but more often not.
And by some days I mean for about 3 months when ZP was brand new.
Then the flash vids wouldn't load, and it progressively got worse until the whole thing just times out.

After that... only since we lost cable has it come back.

Reply #409 Posted: May 07, 2011, 10:16:35 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #410 Posted: May 18, 2011, 03:44:22 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Unfortunately I still have that problem through TelstraClear where I can;t load escapist magazine

Reply #411 Posted: May 18, 2011, 03:46:17 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You should ring up TCL and complain.

Reply #412 Posted: May 18, 2011, 03:47:05 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
meh it's the only site I regularly strike that I can;t load, and it doesn't annoy me enough to put up with the aggravation of ringing and bitching

Reply #413 Posted: May 18, 2011, 03:48:00 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Send them a letter. Probably be quicker.

Reply #414 Posted: May 18, 2011, 03:50:31 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Oh Yahtzee. Still spouting anger and sense after all these years.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5443-NeverDead

Reply #415 Posted: March 08, 2012, 07:32:10 pm

Offline Munchie

• Devoted Member
  • Munchie has no influence.
I love him XD

Reply #416 Posted: March 10, 2012, 09:36:08 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I can't hear what he is saying over his pretentious ego.

Reply #417 Posted: March 11, 2012, 11:11:36 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Codex

Jak hd collection on ps3 is fucking awesome

Runs fantastically and looks so so good.

Reply #418 Posted: March 11, 2012, 11:12:54 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: swindle;1474529

No one could convince me that a remake of Syndicate would be a very good idea. Let alone a good game.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5478-Syndicate

Besides. It is hard to NOT sound pretentious when you have that middle-of-the-road English accent, a massive dislike for the modern day time wasting mechanics of video games (Assassins Creed should bloody well take notes), and a best selling novel bizarrely released by one of the most famous comic book houses in the world.

He also has the best idea for Duke Nukem Forever, other than the whole 'just dont bother making the game'.

Reply #419 Posted: March 15, 2012, 08:15:21 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I have not played the original Syndicate so maybe I would enjoy this a bit more than someone who has, but it does seem fairly predicable that EA publishing an old strategy game as a modern day FPS would result in another bland, by-the-numbers game.

With that said, I think a remake like this could be done well. Fallout is a pretty good example of that.

Reply #420 Posted: March 15, 2012, 12:14:19 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: swindle;1474529

To be completely honest: I go out of my way to play the games he reviews. As a promotional tool for video games, he's is incredibly influential.

Still find it funny how I ran into his exact same problem with Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Reply #421 Posted: March 26, 2012, 09:09:47 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1477234
As a promotional tool for video games, he's is incredibly influential.

Interesting.

Reply #422 Posted: March 26, 2012, 09:22:57 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: swindle;1477236

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1477234
To be completely honest: I go out of my way to play the games he reviews. As a promotional tool for video games, he's is incredibly influential.

Interesting.

*installs Alpha Protocol while watching the Zero Punctuation episode for Alpha Protocol*
$10 from JBHIFI!

Reply #423 Posted: April 15, 2012, 04:55:17 pm

Offline swindle

:sadface:

Reply #424 Posted: April 15, 2012, 05:07:45 pm