Topic: Best game reviews eva!

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
  • Fakesound has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;694326
Excellent. I'll definitely be buying this one, if only for the lightsabers!

Im glad he does reviews of Wii games. He's one of the very few competent gamers who actually write coherent reviews. Almost all Wii game reviews are written by either totally useless idiots or people in Nintendo's pay

I work part time at a video store, we are no longer getting product for Wii and all games have gone down in price just so they get hired. Hardly anyone has the console to play the games on, most of our hires go out with a machine to play them on.

Though in saying that, we got No More Heroes in recently for some strange strange reason, after they said no more Wii. It must be that good of a game.

Reply #125 Posted: April 11, 2008, 10:05:07 pm
Add me on xfire: fakesound

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Fakesound;694370
I work part time at a video store, we are no longer getting product for Wii and all games have gone down in price just so they get hired. Hardly anyone has the console to play the games on, most of our hires go out with a machine to play them on.

Though in saying that, we got No More Heroes in recently for some strange strange reason, after they said no more Wii. It must be that good of a game.

Its probably because:

a) A shortage of Wii's
b) 80% of the games are incredibly shit

Anyone who owns a Wii probably already have the best games for it

Reply #126 Posted: April 11, 2008, 10:15:52 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
Yip that's exactly it.

But we stopped buying them months ago, adn I just saw No More Heroes on the shelf tonight lol

Reply #127 Posted: April 11, 2008, 10:43:01 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Fakesound;694370

excellent opportunity for add on then init?

Reply #128 Posted: April 11, 2008, 11:06:07 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
Well, taking advice from these reviews, I've been telling anyone that gets Wii game out (1 in 10000) to pick up No More Heroes and play it.

A guy in his 20's tonight got out "cooking Mama" for a whole week, and said he'll come back another day to pick up No More Heroes....

"fuck that, drop that shit game and grab Heroes cause you kill shit with LIGHTSABERS... not fucking tongs in toss the salad you homo"

...but I can't say that lol.

Reply #129 Posted: April 12, 2008, 10:28:43 pm

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
whats next :/ hmmmm

Reply #130 Posted: April 15, 2008, 07:00:41 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #131 Posted: April 17, 2008, 02:53:10 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Raped_ByA_Spoon

• Addicted
  • Raped_ByA_Spoon has no influence.
Hehe amusing.

Love these.

Reply #132 Posted: April 17, 2008, 03:44:57 pm
Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
[video]0JfcY5DM9OE[/video]

posted for embed

Reply #133 Posted: April 17, 2008, 09:57:48 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Thank you Yahtzee for giving me a name for a term for games which descend into the pits of shittiness

Indigo Prophecy Syndrome

Reply #134 Posted: April 18, 2008, 09:24:27 pm

Offline loitech

• Just settled in
  • loitech has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;700432
Thank you Yahtzee for giving me a name for a term for games which descend into the pits of shittiness

Indigo Prophecy Syndrome

Like CS:S?

Reply #135 Posted: April 19, 2008, 05:10:02 pm

Offline Gunner

• Devoted Member
  • Gunner has no influence.
Quote from: loitech;700877
Like CS:S?

What the fuck you talking About Boy!?

Reply #136 Posted: April 19, 2008, 06:08:09 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

New one out: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/4845-Zero-Punctuation-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl

I would just like to say: I may defend the Wii on internet forums but I was never a really big fan of Super Smash Bro's, the only exception being the fact that you could play as Yoshi, eat people and shit them out as giant destructive eggs

Reply #137 Posted: April 24, 2008, 06:54:24 am

Offline Raped_ByA_Spoon

• Addicted

Reply #138 Posted: May 01, 2008, 10:59:25 am

Offline detonator7

• Just settled in
  • detonator7 has no influence.
hopefully it will be gta4 next week, maybe the week after since it takes so long to complete. i want to see what he thinks about it though.

Reply #139 Posted: May 01, 2008, 11:34:36 am
Silverstone SST-KL02B | Corsair HX-520W | Intel E8400 | Asus ATI EAH4850 | Supertalent DDR2 4GB | Asus P5Q PRO | Samsung DVD Drive | 640GB  1TB HDD

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
Yeah me too. and Gears of War 2

Reply #140 Posted: May 02, 2008, 11:33:03 am

Offline Fakesound

• Addicted
Just watched the clip, funny shit as always. I would get it but my PSP is broken. Paid $80 for a 5 year warranty when it was first released, year later the battery shat itself and turns out the battery isn't covered by my $80 warranty. WTF POINT OF IT

Reply #141 Posted: May 02, 2008, 08:49:05 pm

Offline Slim

• Addicted
  • Slim barely matters.Slim barely matters.

Reply #142 Posted: May 08, 2008, 11:03:14 am
If anyone calls me a PC Fanboy - I will punch them in the Jaw.

Offline Scopey

• GS Developer
  • Scopey has no influence.
I thought this was a great release, even if it wasn't a review. I loled alot.

Reply #143 Posted: May 08, 2008, 04:26:25 pm

Offline Raped_ByA_Spoon

• Addicted
Totally giving it to the fanboys.

Reply #144 Posted: May 08, 2008, 04:27:13 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
was fucking good

Reply #145 Posted: May 08, 2008, 05:06:47 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Raped_ByA_Spoon;712655
Totally giving it to the fanboys.

I liked his wrap of of the consoles. Ties in nicely with his original console rundown

Reply #146 Posted: May 08, 2008, 10:15:10 pm

Offline han16

• Addicted
  • han16 has no influence.
"The Xbox is a good all rounder but it occasionally pisses itself and Dies"

Gold

Reply #147 Posted: May 08, 2008, 10:51:01 pm
Reverse Jihad Tank Extraordinaire

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: han16;712938
"The Xbox is a good all rounder but it occasionally pisses itself and Dies"

Gold

I just noticed that he hoists what appears to be a C64 into the air when he brings up the balanced consoles argument

Reply #148 Posted: May 09, 2008, 09:16:36 pm

Offline SittingDuck

• Addicted
  • SittingDuck has no influence.
EPIC, Well thought out and executed

Reply #149 Posted: May 09, 2008, 09:56:11 pm