Topic: So whats this game about?

Offline D

• Addicted
  • D has no influence.
+rep

Too right

Reply #11150 Posted: May 17, 2010, 07:55:21 pm
Snow whites hot though. I\'d bang her with her 7 dwarfs playing with my butt crack at the same time.

Oh!

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
-rep?

Reply #11151 Posted: May 17, 2010, 08:03:11 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

sup mat

Reply #11152 Posted: May 17, 2010, 11:47:30 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Rex;1266115
nerds

Orithorinparadoxis

Reply #11153 Posted: May 18, 2010, 09:41:43 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I need tea

Reply #11154 Posted: May 18, 2010, 10:59:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11155 Posted: May 18, 2010, 12:05:40 pm

Offline mattnz

Yus! Where is that page?

Reply #11156 Posted: May 18, 2010, 01:26:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11157 Posted: May 18, 2010, 02:00:18 pm

Offline mattnz

And you have two squares now. I shall have to offend you more often.

Reply #11158 Posted: May 18, 2010, 02:25:16 pm

Offline Obbles

• Obbles has no influence.
bob has the 2nd most time online, fucking lol

Reply #11159 Posted: May 18, 2010, 02:27:18 pm

Obble

Sometimes i leave the foums open when i sleep and stuff ;D

Reply #11160 Posted: May 18, 2010, 02:59:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #11161 Posted: May 18, 2010, 03:08:54 pm

Offline Obbles

Quote from: Obble;1267019
Sometimes i leave the foums open when i sleep and stuff ;D

and while you play wow

Shes hot

Reply #11162 Posted: May 18, 2010, 03:23:24 pm

Offline mattnz

Reply #11163 Posted: May 18, 2010, 03:28:19 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Awesome site is awesome

Reply #11164 Posted: May 18, 2010, 08:41:39 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline mattnz

What site?

Reply #11165 Posted: May 18, 2010, 09:01:23 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
I bought something from an English based business, it cost 30 something pounds.

It arrived today. The customs declaration said value:$20. They also wrapped the item in bubblewrap and filled the box with polystyrene balls and taped the box up with fragile tape.

<3 retailers like that.

Reply #11166 Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:42:32 pm

Offline mattnz

<$500 means no duty anyway right?

Reply #11167 Posted: May 19, 2010, 09:43:26 am

Obble

<><

Reply #11168 Posted: May 19, 2010, 11:08:23 am

Offline Obbles

jesus fish

Reply #11169 Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:07:18 pm

Offline mattnz

><>

Reply #11170 Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:33:20 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
Where applicable, Customs duty is levied on the transaction value of the goods (the price actually paid for them). Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 12.5 percent is then calculated on the duty-inclusive value plus international freight and insurance charges. If there is no transaction (such as the goods being supplied free of charge, or a relationship between the supplier and importer which affects the transaction price), an alternative form of valuation may be used.

No revenue collection will be made if the total amount owing on the goods imported is less than $50. This revenue waiver does not apply to alcohol or tobacco products.

Customs charges — imported goods
Imported goods, such as those purchased on eBay and other international websites, may be subject to the payment of duty and/or GST.

Regardless of whether the imported goods incurred taxes in the country of purchase or not, it does not exempt the importer from the payment of New Zealand duty and/or GST.

In addition to the payment of duty and GST, an Import Entry Transaction Fee of $24.75 (GST inclusive) may apply. This fee is payable at the same time that duty and GST is collected. A biosecurity risk screening levy of $4.00 is also collected by Customs on behalf of MAF Biosecurity New Zealand.

The following list provides duty information on goods commonly imported by private individuals. The rates are a maximum rate — in some instances the duty rate may be less than that shown, as a specific concession or preference rate may apply.

It was over $50 so yay.

Not sure how much of that bullshit is realistic, pretty gay that parcels are charged an extra $4. Extra gay how the price of postage is also factored in to rates.

Reply #11171 Posted: May 19, 2010, 01:48:45 pm

Offline Obbles

men anal

Reply #11172 Posted: May 19, 2010, 04:06:20 pm

Offline mattnz

Quote from: Menial;1267468
Where applicable, Customs duty is levied on the transaction value of the goods (the price actually paid for them). Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 12.5 percent is then calculated on the duty-inclusive value plus international freight and insurance charges. If there is no transaction (such as the goods being supplied free of charge, or a relationship between the supplier and importer which affects the transaction price), an alternative form of valuation may be used.

No revenue collection will be made if the total amount owing on the goods imported is less than $50. This revenue waiver does not apply to alcohol or tobacco products.

Customs charges — imported goods
Imported goods, such as those purchased on eBay and other international websites, may be subject to the payment of duty and/or GST.

Regardless of whether the imported goods incurred taxes in the country of purchase or not, it does not exempt the importer from the payment of New Zealand duty and/or GST.

In addition to the payment of duty and GST, an Import Entry Transaction Fee of $24.75 (GST inclusive) may apply. This fee is payable at the same time that duty and GST is collected. A biosecurity risk screening levy of $4.00 is also collected by Customs on behalf of MAF Biosecurity New Zealand.

The following list provides duty information on goods commonly imported by private individuals. The rates are a maximum rate — in some instances the duty rate may be less than that shown, as a specific concession or preference rate may apply.

It was over $50 so yay.

Not sure how much of that bullshit is realistic, pretty gay that parcels are charged an extra $4. Extra gay how the price of postage is also factored in to rates.

That's if the total amount of duty is over $50, so will generally be of $400 value free.

Reply #11173 Posted: May 19, 2010, 05:23:43 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Tax is the politically correct term for wallet rape

Reply #11174 Posted: May 19, 2010, 09:56:05 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.