Topic: So whats this game about?

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Codex;805113
negative space isnt always a bad thing...

Correct.

Perhaps it would look good if it was brushed to look like it fades into the black?

Who knows. This is why im a plumber and not a designer.

Reply #4975 Posted: October 01, 2008, 02:50:53 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
  • shadowguy has no influence.
idk lol I just tried this...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4024/lolsg9.jpg
So whats this game about?

let me fix up the border..

Reply #4976 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:01:46 pm

Quote from: mattnz;810316
tbh, I think that you need to leave the \'Music\' forum alone, and go post in an \'Over-produced, over-marketed bullshit\' forum.

No offense.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Thats real nice.

Solid boarder?

Reply #4977 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:07:05 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
lets see how this turns out...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8274/swindyli4.jpg

Reply #4978 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:12:45 pm

tbh, I think that you need to leave the \'Music\' forum alone, and go post in an \'Over-produced, over-marketed bullshit\' forum.

No offense.

Offline swindle

Almost. Not quite filled above the eye, on the left and the right side.

Reply #4979 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:14:28 pm

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/29/swindyio2.jpg

fuck lol 1 tick

Reply #4980 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:24:45 pm

No offense.

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6650/swindyvw2.jpg

Reply #4981 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:26:01 pm

No offense.

Codex

Quote from: shadowguy;805116
yeh I guess, but what font did you use?

http://www.dafont.com/04b-03.font

remember to turn anti-aliasing off for pixel fonts or it looks like rubbish.

Quote from: ™swindLe..;805131
Correct.

Perhaps it would look good if it was brushed to look like it fades into the black?

Who knows. This is why im a plumber and not a designer.

high five.

My grandads a plumber in welly lol belmont plumbers i think is the name

Reply #4982 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:27:16 pm

Offline swindle

Quote from: shadowguy;805178
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6650/swindyvw2.jpg

Thanking you good sir! :thumb:

Quote from: Codex;805181
high five.

My grandads a plumber in welly lol belmont plumbers i think is the name

Haha no kidding, i know the belmonts...

Reply #4983 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:38:32 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Sorry swindLe. I've been a huge slack-arse lately.

Reply #4984 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:46:45 pm

Offline swindle

You lurker :) Cheers man. Seriously. Your a fucking genius.

Shadow your fired! Rii your hired :thumb: But seriously, thanks for your effort shadow :)

Reply #4985 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:50:16 pm

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
Haha that's awesome.

p.s Rii did that guide ever help you strip Vista?

Reply #4986 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:53:44 pm

No offense.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I haven't really looked at it, or paid much attention to it lately. Been caught up in other things.

Like trying to find a member of the opposite sex to have...well...sex with.

Reply #4987 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:56:31 pm

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
Fair enough, gl.

Reply #4988 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:57:37 pm

No offense.

Offline swindle

Quote from: INmOTION;805203
I haven't really looked at it, or paid much attention to it lately. Been caught up in other things.

Like trying to find a member of the opposite sex to have...well...sex with.

You will die a virgin, unless...

Text my ex if you want? She puts out. She put out to 4 different guys during our 3 year relationship, and 3 of them were after our girl was born.

Reply #4989 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:59:03 pm

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
Ouch

Reply #4990 Posted: October 01, 2008, 03:59:42 pm

No offense.

Offline swindle

Jokes on her.

Shes going to hell.

Reply #4991 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:00:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: ™swindLe..;805206
You will die a virgin, unless...

A bit late for that.

Quote from: ™swindLe..;805206

Text my ex if you want? She puts out. She put out to 4 different guys during our 3 year relationship, and 3 of them were after our girl was born.

Hah, not to sound like i am ego-tripping, but i already have a couple of girls that i can do the no strings attached-no pants dance with. Bout time i found a nice girl and actually tried my hand at a relationship. Unfortunately Palmerston North is the last place you can do that in.

Reply #4992 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:04:48 pm

Offline swindle

Quote from: INmOTION;805217
Hah, not to sound like i am ego-tripping, but i already have a couple of girls that i can do the no strings attached-no pants dance with. Bout time i found a nice girl and actually tried my hand at a relationship. Unfortunately Palmerston North is the last place you can do that in.
Are you ego-tripping or what!

*shudder* Palerston North...

Flag relationships and the drama attached. Whenever i want a Mrs i just pay $60 and hang out with her for half and hour...

Reply #4993 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:06:52 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Fuck my head hurts.

And i have a crate of 24 cans of V waiting for me at home.

It's going to be a rough night.

Party, my place, tonight, Palmerston North.

Reply #4994 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:09:03 pm

Offline swindle

I am tempted, however the 6am start tomorrow is rather deterring...

Reply #4995 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:10:37 pm

Offline Obbles

• Obbles has no influence.
Did you get my PM re the stripped vista rii?

Its pretty good, I put it on my laptop

Reply #4996 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:17:32 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: INmOTION;805225
Fuck my head hurts.

And i have a crate of 24 cans of V waiting for me at home.

It's going to be a rough night.

Party, my place, tonight, Palmerston North.

I'll bring the vodka.

Reply #4997 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:19:39 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: lowrex;805236
Did you get my PM re the stripped vista rii?

Its pretty good, I put it on my laptop

Yeah i did. I was meaning to PM you back thanking you, but as usually i get caught up with something else.

Fucking ADD.

Reply #4998 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:19:58 pm

Offline shadowguy

• Addicted
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3215/workcopygs6.png

Reply #4999 Posted: October 01, 2008, 04:25:53 pm

No offense.