Topic: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Offline Paralyzed

• Just settled in
  • Paralyzed has no influence.

Reply #3450 Posted: June 13, 2010, 10:21:36 pm
The fact is 99% of humanity is made of very good people, but that only 1% is enough to spoil it, causing so much violence that we all pay the price having to defend ourselves. Going to war is one of the most noble things there are but it doesn\'t mean war is good neither stupid.

Offline Advent

• Just settled in
  • Advent has no influence.
Listen to these 2 vids at the same time for epic lolz.

Reply #3451 Posted: June 14, 2010, 04:24:18 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
epic!

Reply #3452 Posted: June 14, 2010, 04:45:34 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Advent

• Just settled in
Lyrics done by M.Shadows are hahalarious!

Reply #3453 Posted: June 14, 2010, 08:04:34 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
A lot of Depeche Mode while studying
Prefer their lighter sounding songs than their rockier ones.

Reply #3454 Posted: June 15, 2010, 05:18:59 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
"Diamond on a Landmine" by "Billy Talent"

Reply #3455 Posted: June 16, 2010, 03:33:51 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Millencolin - Penguins and Polar Bears

Reply #3456 Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:27:44 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
[video]bzUPG8olnO0[/video]

But the uncensored version

Reply #3457 Posted: June 18, 2010, 05:25:15 pm

Offline Advent

• Just settled in
I'm sure these guys are going to get big soon.

Reply #3458 Posted: June 21, 2010, 06:56:24 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Listening to: Wolves in the throne room - Wanderer above the sea of fog

US Black metal with a bit of a nature loving twist.. usually can't stand American BM
ever since I got over my DS/SDBM Love/hate relationship and stopped making myself listen to Xasthur - but these guys will always be one of my favourite bands ever since I first head them a few years back <3

Check em out if Satan/Devil/(insert other standard BM cliche over used crap here) is getting a bit boring and you feel like listening to something with a bit more positive lyrical content.

Reply #3459 Posted: June 24, 2010, 01:48:26 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
[video]aLGf7qBDXX0&[/video]

I love it.

Reply #3460 Posted: June 24, 2010, 11:49:15 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
My ears are ringing, but there is the faint sound of Strung Out - Car crash Radio bouncing around in there.

by fuck im going to hurt tomorrow, great gig

Reply #3461 Posted: June 25, 2010, 02:47:59 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Good shit Jonts

I be starting the day off softly with some Opeth (Orchid album) might be hitting up some good'ol Psychobilly next ;)

Reply #3462 Posted: June 25, 2010, 10:28:15 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I started the day with some Suicide.

Awesome!

[video]3YprQnzRfjg[/video]

Listening to the whole album. Best Rock and Roll since Buddy Holly!

Reply #3463 Posted: June 25, 2010, 11:41:12 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Oh yeah bebe. Awesome vid too

[video]x_PrT25o8Vs[/video]

Reply #3464 Posted: June 25, 2010, 03:31:48 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
"Prophets of War" by "Dream Theater"

[video]SLZ2PmpUTkA[/video]

Reply #3465 Posted: June 25, 2010, 08:28:15 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
strung out on random

GIG TONIIIIGHT

Reply #3466 Posted: June 25, 2010, 08:55:55 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: GhostOfGallipoli;1282083
strung out on random

GIG TONIIIIGHT

my face = melted

Reply #3467 Posted: June 26, 2010, 02:18:52 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

I've got to say, this guy can sing.

Reply #3468 Posted: June 27, 2010, 03:25:42 am

Offline Speakman

[video]ZUlIB7L3sH8[/video]

Quote from: GhostOfGallipoli;1282135
Quote from: GhostOfGallipoli;1282083
strung out on random

GIG TONIIIIGHT

my face = melted

know the feeling. CHCH gig = small crowd, but dedicated. had a good yarn to Chris Aiken, the bassist afterwards as well

Reply #3469 Posted: June 27, 2010, 04:31:29 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Led Zeppelin remain the greatest rock band of all time. This just came on. still awesome!!!!!

[video]OlF5jNcJ83I[/video]

BTW love this comment on the clip. Sums it up perfectly

It just looks like Led Zeppelin had so much fun playing together. Their dynamics are seemingly flawless. Infalible, really. This song highlights all four of them as musicians and artists. I really love how they'll start off a song gently and woo you. and then BAM! Before you know it Plant is wailing like no other, Page is shreading it like a god, Jones is slapping a mean bass line, and Bonham is firing off his notorious triplets. Just truely a fantastic rock band.
...oh and Justin Beiber sucks

Reply #3470 Posted: July 02, 2010, 12:24:17 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Loving the tone of his guitar at the start *drool*

Reply #3471 Posted: July 02, 2010, 04:17:04 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

beautiful song. An extremely rare thing for a popular song like this to be so fantastically produced and mastered. Eargasm song it is. So much depth in the pianos etc. Fantastic song on all fronts.

Reply #3472 Posted: July 04, 2010, 06:01:28 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Deadmau5 - For Lack of a Better Name

Ghosts n Stuff *shudder* Thank God Deadmau5's usual stuff is a sweetload better

Reply #3473 Posted: July 05, 2010, 03:27:42 am

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
"Blinding Tears will Break the Skies" by "Trivium" ^^

[video]XAGwN3MewUc[/video]

Reply #3474 Posted: July 05, 2010, 03:15:08 pm