Topic: i love star wars!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pitchey;1524828
Started to explain but then gave up. Burgers were ready.

shouldnt have said anything :P might have got laid :P

Reply #75 Posted: May 06, 2013, 02:17:52 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
lol, naw, shes just a mate.

Reply #76 Posted: May 06, 2013, 02:46:12 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pitchey;1524835
lol, naw, shes just a mate.

from toks ?

seems legit :P

Reply #77 Posted: May 06, 2013, 02:53:07 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
toks?

Reply #78 Posted: May 06, 2013, 04:24:31 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Pitchey;1524846
toks?

lol tokoroa :P

nvm :P

Reply #79 Posted: May 06, 2013, 05:35:21 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Tokoroa cant afford a movie cinema.

Or a Burger Fuel.

They just have the countries biggest KFC, bro.

Reply #80 Posted: May 06, 2013, 05:47:44 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
But I live in the capital?

Reply #81 Posted: May 06, 2013, 06:22:46 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quiet.

Reply #82 Posted: May 06, 2013, 07:50:48 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
: - (

Reply #83 Posted: May 06, 2013, 08:58:09 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Anyway I watched Empire Strikes Back.

I like that movie because the good guys win.

Reply #84 Posted: May 07, 2013, 08:08:34 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Han tricked by old friend and delivered to Bounty Hunter for transport to crimelord + Luke beaten by Father/sith lord = Good guys win?
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:42:56 am by PrinceTuiTeka

Reply #85 Posted: May 07, 2013, 09:31:03 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524888
Anyway I watched Empire Strikes Back.

I like that movie because the good guys win.

The good guys win in Episode 3 too.

In related news ...

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/05/ea-snags-exclusive-deal-to-make-star-wars-games/

TL;DR: EA makes multi-year deal with Disney for rights to Star Wars games; DICE, Visceral and Bioware to make them.
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:16:08 pm by Scunner

Reply #86 Posted: May 07, 2013, 12:10:52 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
In before all the EA haters go on about EA will ruin star wars.

Reply #87 Posted: May 07, 2013, 12:14:23 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Starts hating

Reply #88 Posted: May 07, 2013, 06:06:17 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, yea it's EA, but it's not like they're the ones that actually make the game, they're just publishers. I'm sorta glad they have it now since Bioware will be making it, I'll be looking forward to a Mass Effect-esque, Star Wars game.

Reply #89 Posted: May 08, 2013, 03:03:39 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1524981
I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, yea it's EA, but it's not like they're the ones that actually make the game, they're just publishers. I'm sorta glad they have it now since Bioware will be making it, I'll be looking forward to a Mass Effect-esque, Star Wars game.

Yeah but the publisher pays the developer, and he who has the money, has the power.

dice: we want to put wookie's in it
EA: our data shows that people dont relate well to wookies, put jar jar binks instead
dice: but jar jar binks is shit
EA: but we pay you
dice: so im still not going to do it
EA: put in jar jar binks not wookies
dice (except replaced by a more compliant dice): ok

Reply #90 Posted: May 08, 2013, 03:57:40 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

And people will still buy the game anyway, and EA will still keep making money.

Reply #91 Posted: May 08, 2013, 05:00:09 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524987
And people will still buy the game anyway, and EA will still keep making money.

You're the reason Jar Jar was in there in the first place.

It's your demographic.

Reply #92 Posted: May 08, 2013, 05:06:11 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1524988
You're the reason Jar Jar was in there in the first place.

It's your demographic.

wow just notice if you and spacemonkeys avatars have babies youd have ewoks.. or hairy yoda's...

Reply #93 Posted: May 08, 2013, 05:53:46 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
I'll be looking forward to a Mass Effect-esque, Star Wars game.
Errr ummm KOTOR?

Reply #94 Posted: May 09, 2013, 04:28:45 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1524812
fan diddly tastic.. i shall get out the metal shaving filled lube , the bunny beads and ball gag, and decorate the dungeon in a jabba the hut theme....

speakman can be Princess Leah,  his thugs can be sand people and i'll play jabba....

Leia.

Goddamn noob.
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:40:09 am by Pyromanik

Reply #95 Posted: May 12, 2013, 12:37:36 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

You don't know how the world works do you?
Like what happens when a publisher BUYS the studio. Since Bioware now IS ea, one would have to say that yes, ea ARE in fact the ones making the game.
Espeically when they then have the hire/fire power and get to dictate things like art direction and all the things. Because they OWN the devs.
Bioware isn't a thing anymore. It's just another division of EA.
Like Maxis.
And DICE.
And Westwood.

And Infinity Ward is to Activision.

Quote from: EnjoyTheSauce;1524997
Errr ummm KOTOR?

And KOTOR2.
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:45:16 am by Pyromanik

Reply #96 Posted: May 12, 2013, 12:39:48 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

I loved listeing to the director comments on ESB.

I have no memory of this.

I'll have to listen to it again.

Reply #97 Posted: March 19, 2014, 05:53:40 pm