Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Maori bay this evening

50 sec exp
ISO- 100
F22
@18 mm with a adj ND filter at aprox nd 300

(taken in winds gusting to 100kph)

Reply #1325 Posted: August 15, 2011, 12:12:30 am

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.
Quote from: Hori88;1407796
Stole the idea from a friend.

That is a peculiar way of holding a camera!

Reply #1326 Posted: August 16, 2011, 03:11:07 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
how you been Virus been a long time since i seen you down this part of the basement :P

Reply #1327 Posted: August 16, 2011, 04:20:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Virus.;1411344
That is a peculiar way of holding a camera!

Didn't you read his post? He said he stole it. So he is covering his face so no one dobs him into the police.

Being Maori and all.

Reply #1328 Posted: August 16, 2011, 04:28:41 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Sorry bout it Lias.

Reply #1329 Posted: August 16, 2011, 06:36:13 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1411455
Sorry bout it Lias.
Nah all the smart maoris get taxpayer money to buy cool toys like that ;-)

We have a group of guys at my work who have cool toys like that, $10,000 still cameras, $50k broadcast HD vidcams etc. I only get a 8mp panasonic thingy but it fits my skill level of photogprahy much better lol.

Reply #1330 Posted: August 17, 2011, 09:22:35 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Bloody gollywogs, they'd steal the land right under your feet if they could!

Reply #1331 Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:35:38 am

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1411383
how you been Virus been a long time since i seen you down this part of the basement :P

Well I still have my camera but I have pretty much ceased all photography. I don't really find myself going places. I've just resorted to reading every now and again.

Reply #1332 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:51:31 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
just dont enjoy it mate ? or is it a time factor or just  lost all intrest ?

Reply #1333 Posted: August 17, 2011, 07:14:19 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

LOL timing below ~ First one looks shopped :/

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=4ytdvhtp.y2e.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=vpb3yduh.3ym.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:44:44 am by swindle

Reply #1334 Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:34:52 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1335 Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:27:50 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RetardoBot again.

Hah greedy pidgins fucking shit up for the little guys.

Reply #1336 Posted: August 25, 2011, 01:15:47 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Snapped this tonight on my htc cycling home, is why the hutt trains weren't running

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5942[/ATTACH]

Reply #1337 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:33:15 pm
- badfox

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
That's a cop car!?

Reply #1338 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:38:01 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
I couldn't work out how the fuck he got there. News said he went 100m along the tracks but from what I saw it had rolled pretty darn good and I couldn't see the missing wheel anywhere. He didn't go off the Petone bridge so must've come off the highway but where exactly you couldn't see...not shown was the 7 other cop cars along the highway to the right so probably there...weird way to fuck up 1000's of commuters.

Reply #1339 Posted: August 25, 2011, 07:13:26 pm
- badfox

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
That second shot of the pigeon is great Swindub!

I was down south of Adelaide today with my dad (installing a new 22,000 litre water tank) and found out that there were some whales about.

Unfortunately I couldn't really get any decent photos of the whales, but I still had a fun time trying to. Came within about 50 metres of a couple of them, but as soon as I got to where they were they went under and came back up way out. :(

Victor Harbour. by faulkick, on Flickr

Lucky Seagull. by faulkick, on Flickr
Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:06:50 pm by Spork

Reply #1340 Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:01:54 pm

Offline swindle

Woah. Epic.

Reply #1341 Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:05:05 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I had a perfect photographers moment yesterday, I was driving along the coast and stopped at this place called Port Elliot as I had heard there was three or four whales in the area, and I could see them in the distance, a little bit further along the coast, and two of them (what looked like a mother and her calf) were about 40-50 metres off shore, so I jumped in my car and raced over to where they were, ran about a kilometre (breaking one of my shoes >.>) and got there.. Just in time for them to go under water..

I decided that I had time to spare, so set up camp and waiting for about half an hour, getting a few decent shots of them and a whale which was further out (that photo which I posted), but none of the whales were doing anything ultra special - mainly just poking their heads out of the water or flipping their flippers so I decided to put my tripod away, turned away from the whales and the second I did that one of the whales which was extremely close jumped straight out of the water - literally it's whole body was out of the water in this jump, so I spun around trying to take as many snaps as I could but it was too late. :(

Damn ninja whales. It was still epic to see though, I've never seen a whale do that before, especially not so close to shore.

Reply #1342 Posted: August 26, 2011, 01:13:44 pm

Offline GoldenMild

• Just settled in
  • GoldenMild has no influence.
There some awesome pics in here, DM awesome photos bro. Just a few from my Oz travels.

Reply #1343 Posted: August 26, 2011, 03:47:11 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1415041
I had a perfect photographers moment yesterday, I was driving along the coast and stopped at this place called Port Elliot as I had heard there was three or four whales in the area, and I could see them in the distance, a little bit further along the coast, and two of them (what looked like a mother and her calf) were about 40-50 metres off shore, so I jumped in my car and raced over to where they were, ran about a kilometre (breaking one of my shoes >.>) and got there.. Just in time for them to go under water..

I decided that I had time to spare, so set up camp and waiting for about half an hour, getting a few decent shots of them and a whale which was further out (that photo which I posted), but none of the whales were doing anything ultra special - mainly just poking their heads out of the water or flipping their flippers so I decided to put my tripod away, turned away from the whales and the second I did that one of the whales which was extremely close jumped straight out of the water - literally it's whole body was out of the water in this jump, so I spun around trying to take as many snaps as I could but it was too late. :(

Damn ninja whales. It was still epic to see though, I've never seen a whale do that before, especially not so close to shore.

you got trolled irl

Reply #1344 Posted: August 26, 2011, 04:20:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Camera's useless in the dark.

Taken this evening in Hagley Park.

Reply #1345 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:42:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
That's a nice HORIzon you have there! Had a very nice sunset here as well, unfortunately I only saw it from my PC desk.

Quote from: Speakman;1415129
you got trolled irl

This be the truth.. Trolled by a whale.

Reply #1346 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:47:26 pm

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1411949
just dont enjoy it mate ? or is it a time factor or just  lost all intrest ?

It's reasonably fun, but I just never find myself doing stuff and having my camera. Still mildly interested.

Reply #1347 Posted: August 30, 2011, 04:44:07 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Virus.;1416265
It's reasonably fun, but I just never find myself doing stuff and having my camera. Still mildly interested.

well if your keen some time lemme know and go for a shoot somewhere :)

Reply #1348 Posted: August 30, 2011, 07:17:15 pm

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1416334
well if your keen some time lemme know and go for a shoot somewhere :)

If I ever shoot it will be next time we head off somewhere. Hopefully Mt Ruapehu.

Reply #1349 Posted: August 31, 2011, 08:27:16 pm