Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
One of your girl with the gun actually made me laugh out loud. Its pretty cool, I am sure when she gets older she will be able to appreciate all these cool as photos of her.

Reply #1575 Posted: March 26, 2012, 04:25:03 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Cheers dude :)

Reply #1576 Posted: March 26, 2012, 06:06:19 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/raindrops_31.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
a lil better :P

and one of my daughter too :P

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/Riley12.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1577 Posted: March 26, 2012, 07:39:52 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
I think i'll have to come out and meet you dead, just watch and learn how you shoot, some real impressive shots in this thread by you.

Reply #1578 Posted: March 26, 2012, 07:51:32 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Both shots are great!

That one of your daughter is fantastic dude :) She is beautiful.

Reply #1579 Posted: March 26, 2012, 08:03:28 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
anytime osiRiS :) and thank you Swindle :)  and same as your daughter bro there so cute at that age

Reply #1580 Posted: March 26, 2012, 08:28:08 pm

Offline swindle

I know right. Can't do anything wrong and all that jazz.

Reply #1581 Posted: March 26, 2012, 08:30:17 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
Quote from: .osiRiS;1477209
I think i'll have to come out and meet you dead, just watch and learn how you shoot, some real impressive shots in this thread by you.

I'll pick you up - we can both learn

Reply #1582 Posted: March 26, 2012, 08:34:14 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
Ok so here are some I have taken - these were on my 450D and I am not pro like you guys - no touch ups as you can tell these were how I got em. This is my son
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2046/img0372kd.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8008/img0373q.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1583 Posted: March 26, 2012, 08:43:30 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
awesome bro  ( i still shoot with a 400D ) ;)

Reply #1584 Posted: March 26, 2012, 09:29:57 pm

Offline swindle

Some good deals to be had one TM atm...

Someone might just get this for a steal...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/digital-cameras/digital-slr/auction-459754033.htm

Reply #1585 Posted: March 26, 2012, 09:47:03 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
ffs what was the new price?

Reply #1586 Posted: March 26, 2012, 10:05:24 pm

Offline oga-O-

• I Posted!
  • oga-O- has no influence.
I'm pretty keen to learn from others as well.... never been one for big groups but hell with the awesome shots being produced by guys on here I would be dead keen to learn of you all....

I'm off to shot Rally Whangarei this weekend which should be awesome fun as always (love shotting Rally)..

Here's some of the stuff I have shot over the years
Rally NZ 2010
Targa Rotorua 2011
Rally Whangarei 2011

I've found this guy overseas who has some amazing Rally Shots... on his Fb page he has a few examples of before and afters which show how much better images can be after some good post processing.... mine look more like his befores.... would love to find good Photoshop post processing courses / guides so I can produces images like his afters...

Check him out:
http://www.rallyphotos.cz/

*Edited - Fixed links to Facebook albums....
Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:14:47 pm by oga-O-

Reply #1587 Posted: March 26, 2012, 10:09:50 pm

Offline swindle

Quote from: Zarkov;1477248
ffs what was the new price?

Current average retail is $3100 for body only.

$4700 with a f/4 24-105L lens.

Reply #1588 Posted: March 26, 2012, 10:15:20 pm

Offline swindle

Just spent a few hours going back through the entire thread from page one.

Some seriously good shots in here. Its fantastic.

I would like to apologise for 2010. What an asshole.

Reply #1589 Posted: March 27, 2012, 12:09:22 am

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=2t1iddlp.aib.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1590 Posted: March 30, 2012, 03:41:15 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Wow, fantastic shot there Swindub! Sunset photos never grow old.

Happy gecko by faulkick, on Flickr

What causes all those artifacts? My lens is clean - just reflections of light or something?

Reply #1591 Posted: March 30, 2012, 04:25:35 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Did you use a macro/adapter etc. It could just be light off dust, you get extreme bokeh from little light in close up with shallow DOF.

Reply #1592 Posted: March 30, 2012, 06:27:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Yea, just the good and cheap Kenko extension tubes, presumed it must be something about light reflections or some weird shit like that.

Reply #1593 Posted: March 31, 2012, 11:52:09 am

Offline swindle

New toy :)

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Sigma-30mm-f-1.4-EX-DC-HSM-Lens-Review.aspx

Have had to do some microadjustment (+15 lol) to get the lens right, but not bad. RAW to JPEP, alright results so far.

All at f/2.8 - 1/1600 - ISO400

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=b3gvyh3u.ycn.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=zoesr5tw.hck.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=yqvw0112.yl4.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

And took this picture with it while out today.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=prnbviu0.u3o.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:01:53 pm by swindle

Reply #1594 Posted: March 31, 2012, 04:56:04 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:21:51 pm by Demandred

Reply #1595 Posted: March 31, 2012, 06:19:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
DOF gets me so damn hard.

Reply #1596 Posted: April 01, 2012, 03:34:24 pm

Offline oga-O-

• I Posted!
  • oga-O- has no influence.
Okay so had an awesome weekend up north following Rally Whangarei, ended up shooting the same stage twice over Saturday with a mate and then headed out Sunday on my own to shoot another stage...

We borrowed / hired (from Topic Rentals) a few lenses (Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8 L mkii , Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 L , Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 L non-IS) and man they were awesome to shoot with.... want to try the 16-35 again didnt have the best of luck with it in the morning... think that was mostly due to the lack of light... mate used it in the afternoon in bright sunlight and produced some amazing stuff...

anyways heres a few that Im really happy with:

Reply #1597 Posted: April 02, 2012, 09:31:19 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
kewl pics

Reply #1598 Posted: April 02, 2012, 10:32:59 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Those first two shots are great, rest are obviously very good as well.

Reply #1599 Posted: April 02, 2012, 11:28:02 pm