Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
A time lapse I did outside my window. Shot with Samsung Galaxy S3.

Reply #1725 Posted: July 07, 2012, 01:45:45 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
awesome as bro those phones are getting better and better

Reply #1726 Posted: July 07, 2012, 10:00:54 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
auckland this morning

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity_9.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity2.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity_1.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity_15.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity_17.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/aucklandcity_21.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1727 Posted: July 07, 2012, 10:03:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You're a dedicated man, Dead.

Deadicated.

Reply #1728 Posted: July 07, 2012, 11:33:16 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
wow! Those are fantastic! Love that first one!

Reply #1729 Posted: July 07, 2012, 11:35:35 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: swindle;1464398
Spoiler :
It has manual controls bro.

And a viewfinder, albeit 89% frame coverage.

Use them.

Here, this will help.

I need a tripod, and possibly better lenses if I want to have more fun with this, But was pissing around with settings taking pictures of cats (camera was on floor to keep it most steady). That little infopic really helped, Cheers :P

Was actually really fun doing just that. I'd show you guys my photos but 1, They're all shit, 2, My house is a mess (lol.) and 3, I'm sure it was annoying enough last time I posted pictures of my once-owned axolotls.

Reply #1730 Posted: July 08, 2012, 12:05:37 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=mqr30pbl.psh.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=uw0n4gl5.0qt.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1731 Posted: July 09, 2012, 02:41:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
fucking epic as mate love the composition and colour contrasts of the first shot and the detail of the Greay Stalk is stunning !!

Reply #1732 Posted: July 09, 2012, 03:11:03 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
inanimate object

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/lights2.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1733 Posted: July 12, 2012, 07:40:42 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Its a light bulb!

Reply #1734 Posted: July 12, 2012, 08:35:15 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Millie by faulkick, on Flickr

Delicious Purp by faulkick, on Flickr

Reply #1735 Posted: July 13, 2012, 07:56:59 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
LOVE that first shot Spork fucking awesome mate

Reply #1736 Posted: July 13, 2012, 10:27:26 pm

Offline genienz

• Devoted Member
  • genienz has no influence.
ok, here goes with my recent effort. Thanks to Growler for his settings advise before I left for this trip.
Mt. Yasur on the Island of Tanna.

Reply #1737 Posted: July 14, 2012, 10:42:32 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

some older footage redited with some new stuff as well :)

Reply #1738 Posted: July 14, 2012, 02:18:35 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1493960
LOVE that first shot Spork fucking awesome mate

Thanks man, appreciate it, I had to brighten up a few areas, mainly her ears, and wasn't sure if I had over done it or not.

I need to get back into getting out regularly and taking some photos, I've been real slack this whole year.

Reply #1739 Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:29:59 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
This photo is unedited (other than compression), it's not really remarkable for any other reason than I cannot believe how much better my new camera is compared to the point and shoot I previously used.

F/13, ISO200, 30" exposure, the little LEDS are the only light sources in the room. But no cancerous noise like my Point-shoot camera :)

Reply #1740 Posted: July 15, 2012, 04:20:31 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Cool pic hori. I too was amazed at what a decent slr can do in low light. Shits dope. Playing around with them really is the best way to learn. You end up with a lot of crap, but learn pretty quick.

I am out of NZ travelling at the moment, am posting pictures to a tumblar I just started. Check it out, http://mcctravels.tumblr.com/

I plan to update it every few days or so, just depending on where I am and what I am doing. Wont be checking back here, so if anyone has some pro feedback for me, please PM me so I will get an email notification of it.

Reply #1741 Posted: July 16, 2012, 06:26:22 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/IMG_2825.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1742 Posted: July 21, 2012, 02:42:33 pm

Offline SheepShagger556

• Devoted Member
  • SheepShagger556 has no influence.
Just got a 550d :)

Reply #1743 Posted: July 23, 2012, 05:21:09 pm
Quote from: Bell;1426496
A guy called SheepShagger telling you to go to the Shed to drink and watch a game of rugby.

This is New Zealand

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
pretty

Reply #1744 Posted: July 23, 2012, 07:52:57 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
looks like you already bokehd it.

Reply #1745 Posted: July 23, 2012, 07:53:49 pm

Offline SheepShagger556

• Devoted Member
  • SheepShagger556 has no influence.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1495352
looks like you already bokehd it.
???

Come at me:
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:59:25 pm by SheepShagger556

Reply #1746 Posted: July 23, 2012, 07:57:19 pm
Quote from: Bell;1426496
A guy called SheepShagger telling you to go to the Shed to drink and watch a game of rugby.

This is New Zealand

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
I was trying to make some sort of punny joke (because the shot had nice focus), but really I'm just a lamer.

Reply #1747 Posted: July 23, 2012, 08:00:18 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
the way your lens renders out of focus points of light causing coloured objects even tho out of focus to become pleasant
its another way to frame a subject or object to make it stand out more
Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:09:34 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #1748 Posted: July 23, 2012, 08:03:14 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
haha you where right tho Hori :P

Reply #1749 Posted: July 23, 2012, 08:03:43 pm