Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #1875 Posted: November 27, 2012, 01:33:06 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1510076

Wow! shit that's wide! - pano? or extremely wide angle lens?

Reply #1876 Posted: November 27, 2012, 02:20:14 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
tis a 3 shot pano :)

Reply #1877 Posted: November 27, 2012, 03:28:48 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1510090
tis a 3 shot pano :)

Nice, how'd you managed to get it so clean? do you use anything other than a tripod?

Reply #1878 Posted: November 27, 2012, 04:19:01 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
nah just tripod and software mate i use .. panorama pro 3  but others use photoshop or guid or other apps :)

Reply #1879 Posted: November 27, 2012, 08:26:03 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #1880 Posted: December 01, 2012, 01:45:34 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1510468

cornwallis wharf by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Wow man, that's awesome! nicely done.

Reply #1881 Posted: December 01, 2012, 11:43:40 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #1882 Posted: December 02, 2012, 09:56:02 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
From the garden. Sadly the plant they are on is all gone, so no more food for some of these guys.

DSC05306 by mcctravels, on Flickr

DSC05297 by mcctravels, on Flickr

DSC05289 by mcctravels, on Flickr

DSC05247 by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #1883 Posted: December 02, 2012, 11:14:16 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Winter Epic Winter love the first shot outside the bank !!!

Mcc: Awesome mate love seeing those caterpillar's

Reply #1884 Posted: December 02, 2012, 11:18:40 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #1885 Posted: December 02, 2012, 11:19:41 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Was just browsing through flickr and saw deads new ones, then suddenly they are here too. Very nice man, I like the first one the best, colour in the sky plus contrast vs the rocks is awesome.

Winter, how do you not feel like a weird-o pervert taking photos like that on the street? Have you had anyone come up to you and ask for a photo to be deleted? (I had a security guard in a museum do it to me, really pissed me off seeing as she walked into my shot, then demands I delete the photo or will have me "removed from the premises").

Reply #1886 Posted: December 02, 2012, 11:25:21 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: mycoolcar;1510530
Winter, how do you not feel like a weird-o pervert taking photos like that on the street? Have you had anyone come up to you and ask for a photo to be deleted? (I had a security guard in a museum do it to me, really pissed me off seeing as she walked into my shot, then demands I delete the photo or will have me "removed from the premises").

I've gotten really quick at having my settings dialed in and shooting pretty quickly eh, I usually compose the shot within my own eye first so I don't have to spend 10-15 seconds down the viewfinder. However, to answer your question, I don't really feel like a pervert.. I'm not exactly taking photos of chicks on the street or of short skirted girls going up an escalator or anything haha.

I'll let you know when someone asks me to delete a photo :P or my camera gets destroyed by someone.

Reply #1887 Posted: December 02, 2012, 08:42:40 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1510529

Nice photos dude, I may or not be using them as backgrounds on PC in Perth. Nz looks heaps better then sand in perth

Reply #1888 Posted: December 03, 2012, 12:00:59 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Mayhem_Lee;1510576
Nice photos dude, I may or not be using them as backgrounds on PC in Perth. Nz looks heaps better then sand in perth

Should be called Plerth, imo.

Reply #1889 Posted: December 03, 2012, 10:29:28 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
COLOR?! haha, I'm quite proud of the composition, shot looks awesome in higher res too.

Reply #1890 Posted: December 03, 2012, 12:02:32 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Went out last night given it was reasonably clear.

A65 as quite a lot of noise above iso 200, and my remote shutter broke while I was out.

Reply #1891 Posted: December 09, 2012, 01:00:35 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Another. Getting better.

Reply #1892 Posted: December 09, 2012, 11:34:34 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
Nice, I was at the pix and thought I saw a shooting star, lol  it was just snow
How long was that exposure for?

Reply #1893 Posted: December 10, 2012, 04:43:03 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
It was 98 images combined. 45 sec per image.

Reply #1894 Posted: December 10, 2012, 05:55:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
lol i shot some stars last night as well #longnightatpiha

Reply #1895 Posted: December 10, 2012, 09:23:47 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Oh yeh, how did they turn out?

I saw the motorway photos you posted on flickr, freaky thing is the spot they are taken from is one I have been eyeing up for the past month, just havn't had the time to get down there (even though its a 3min drive from my house).

Reply #1896 Posted: December 10, 2012, 09:46:56 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #1897 Posted: December 10, 2012, 09:50:48 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
lol yeah i've shot there before ... its a fantastic place esp at sunset haha and yeah they turned out ok :P

Reply #1898 Posted: December 10, 2012, 09:53:20 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
simularish times to yours ... f4 iso-1600 115 exp @30 sec's works out to 3450 second exposure

Reply #1899 Posted: December 10, 2012, 09:54:56 pm