Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I made some more.

Self Portrait by mcctravels, on Flickr

Motorway by mcctravels, on Flickr

Milky Way by mcctravels, on Flickr

Pine Tops by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2275 Posted: June 29, 2013, 09:58:35 pm

Offline Fubar

• Devoted Member
  • Fubar has no influence.
my amatuer contribution after returning tonight from my fishing trip

Reply #2276 Posted: June 29, 2013, 10:20:21 pm

Codex

Dayum

Those start photos

Sexy

Reply #2277 Posted: June 30, 2013, 07:53:12 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
People need to post more.

I edited another from Herald Island, I like this one more, cooler colours.

Herald Island Motorway by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2278 Posted: July 04, 2013, 07:55:04 pm

Offline genienz

• Devoted Member
  • genienz has no influence.
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/10/v747.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/692/mxwx.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Not the most technically amazing photos but I like them anyway. :)

Reply #2279 Posted: July 04, 2013, 10:18:03 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
The first one, what type of plane is that inside? Is that the cargo area below where the passengers sit? or just a cargo only plane?

Planes float my boat, boats also fly my plane.

Reply #2280 Posted: July 05, 2013, 06:24:29 pm

Offline genienz

• Devoted Member
  • genienz has no influence.
Cargo only. Singapore airlines 747 mega ark.
It comes in twice a week. It's one flight I always enjoy working with just see'ing what comes and goes. Always lots of race horses heading off to Singapore and Melbourne.
This week it brought in 3 Maserati's.

Reply #2281 Posted: July 05, 2013, 06:32:12 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Jeez Lindsay those Muruwai shots are stunning mate, as are the zoo ones, love that dirty close up on the stripes! Subdued hdr is nice.

Mcc, wonderful light pictures, you do it well!

Reply #2282 Posted: July 05, 2013, 07:25:05 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Saw these two in China, had to take a photo.

Summer Palace - His & Hers matching BJ shirts by mcctravels, on Flickr

Plus some sexy flowers for your bitches

Summer Palace Flowers by mcctravels, on Flickr

And some buildings.

Summer Palace Roof by mcctravels, on Flickr

Terracotta Warriors coming soon.

Reply #2283 Posted: July 06, 2013, 10:56:54 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Ohiwa harbour

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7931[/ATTACH]

Reply #2284 Posted: July 11, 2013, 09:58:32 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Very very cool bRb!

Reply #2285 Posted: July 11, 2013, 10:44:31 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=yaevoeo4.e5y.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

full size on iforce

EDIT: jpg compression from a 130mb tif file to a 3.8mb jpg file is disgusting :/
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:18:18 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #2286 Posted: July 12, 2013, 10:14:55 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
a few more from wenderholm

wenderholm by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

R O C K  |  G A R D E N by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

hobsonville point

I N  |  T H E  |  M I S T by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2287 Posted: July 12, 2013, 11:52:25 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
From bethells today

I N | T H E | C O L D by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2288 Posted: July 13, 2013, 09:31:23 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Stunners mate! As always with your photos. You should write how to's on what you do. Google adsense would be your friend.

Reply #2289 Posted: July 14, 2013, 04:26:00 pm

Offline BigBoss

• Addicted
  • BigBoss has no influence.
deadmeat your photos are seriously amazing man!

Reply #2290 Posted: July 15, 2013, 08:49:52 am

BigBoss   -   SacrificialLamb   -   Snake™

Codex

Or just make a tumblr account and get tumblr famous

Reply #2291 Posted: July 15, 2013, 09:11:45 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
44 shot panorama of the milkyway above Maori Bay, Muriwai

T H E  |  N I G H T  |  S K Y by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2292 Posted: July 16, 2013, 08:48:01 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Bro, isnt 44 a bit excessive?

Reply #2293 Posted: July 16, 2013, 08:54:21 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
nah need to make sure all are overlapped and allowing for star tracking so 50\50 laps and also because you are at a center point if the image was pano'd with less images you will end up with a curve in the bay rather than the straight beach that it is :)

Reply #2294 Posted: July 16, 2013, 09:04:05 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Bro, I think you have had enough panorama, I'm not serving you anymore shots. You're not OK to motor drive.

I'll let myself out.

Reply #2295 Posted: July 17, 2013, 02:28:55 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
no more panies for you bro

Reply #2296 Posted: July 17, 2013, 03:49:48 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7933[/ATTACH]

big enough :P

Reply #2297 Posted: July 17, 2013, 06:00:59 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
When you go to render a pano and the program warns you that the number of pixels is unsupported by other programs you start to worry.

Like this.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=bofkaewx.3ld.png
Cool photos you've taken

+1 epenis.

Reply #2298 Posted: July 17, 2013, 07:42:47 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
LOL yeah thats big i have a few like that .. was more the file size ;)

Reply #2299 Posted: July 17, 2013, 08:00:49 pm