Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Damn it, I seem to have misplaced the little bit that you screw into your camera to attach to a tripod. =(

Reply #925 Posted: January 01, 2011, 08:49:24 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Spork;1345688
Damn it, I seem to have misplaced the little bit that you screw into your camera to attach to a tripod. =(

what model of tripod bro you maybe able to get one off trademe/ebay

Reply #926 Posted: January 02, 2011, 09:31:27 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/nyfw_102.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

had this displayed on 3 news weather on the 1/1/2011 hehe quite happy with myself :P
http://www.3news.co.nz/3-News-Weather-Report/tabid/316/articleID/21641/Default.aspx

Reply #927 Posted: January 02, 2011, 09:34:43 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1345764
Quote from: Spork;1345688

what model of tripod bro you maybe able to get one off trademe/ebay

What's the thing called? It's a Velbon tripod.

http://www.teds.com.au/tripods/velbon-sherpa-200r-tripod/w1/i2070692_6341477/

This one I think.

Reply #928 Posted: January 02, 2011, 05:23:09 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #929 Posted: January 02, 2011, 07:14:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
http://www.velbon.co.uk/newvelbon/pages/quickrel2.html

Hmm.. It must be around my house somewhere

Reply #930 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:13:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4055/dsc0050qi.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

I was just bored while watching some How I Met Your Mother, waiting for the soccer to start, decided to take a few photos of random stuff in my view.

I can't believe the detail of this photo, I mean my hat is not dirty at all, but it looks like I just pulled it out of a vacuum cleaner bag.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7682/0050details.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #931 Posted: January 09, 2011, 12:25:32 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
F27 at 30 seconds......???

Reply #932 Posted: January 09, 2011, 11:39:56 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Yea, I was trying to see how long it would take it to no longer look dark. :)

Reply #933 Posted: January 09, 2011, 01:23:23 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
your fstop is what is making it dark 27 say vs 5.6  5.6 will let in way more light and give you a shallower DoF.

Reply #934 Posted: January 09, 2011, 02:45:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Yea, I know, I was wondering what shutter speed I would need to make it light enough using such a low fstop.

I was just messing around. :P

Reply #935 Posted: January 09, 2011, 03:38:38 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/RT_8.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
some other stuff i been messing round with with reflections
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/RT_4.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #936 Posted: January 09, 2011, 04:09:20 pm

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
Nice ^

Reply #937 Posted: January 09, 2011, 07:34:30 pm
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline Growler

Did you ever get that trigger thing made Deadmeat?

Reply #938 Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:45:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
nah not yet mate im still waiting on my old man to do it
lol cause hes doing it for free i cant really rush him

Reply #939 Posted: January 10, 2011, 01:17:25 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
I can see your cherry brah.

Reply #940 Posted: January 10, 2011, 03:11:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #941 Posted: January 11, 2011, 01:46:21 pm

Offline Growler

Just a quicky from the 50mm/1.8

This was minimum focus length (45cm) which is why it's not very sharp on the edges when wide open. The Depth of field is so short, im picking about 30mm. These are coasters.

Beautiful colour and clarity, sharp as a needle in the middle, soft on the edges, but that would dissapear shooting at 2.4/2.8 etc. Love the bokeh these lenses give!

Doing a heap of work at a concert in the weekend. Will post up some pics after.

Reply #942 Posted: January 13, 2011, 03:36:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
My baby girl - tweaked the contrast/brightness a little...

Surf at sunset at Waihi - tweaked the contrast/brightness a little...

Reply #943 Posted: January 22, 2011, 12:00:34 am
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
^ THis is the reason why you should not show your baby girl Platoon!

Awesome photos mate. :)

Reply #944 Posted: January 22, 2011, 01:47:17 am

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.
Just a wee bit o flooding down the road...

Reply #945 Posted: January 23, 2011, 09:51:07 pm
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I like their boat ramp.

Reply #946 Posted: January 23, 2011, 10:00:35 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
one of a series i did with my kids during some down time
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/s1RandA_54.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #947 Posted: January 24, 2011, 03:32:29 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #948 Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:29:17 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Just a couple of pics from my backyard while I was cleaning my pool.

Mandarins <3

Reply #949 Posted: January 28, 2011, 02:36:20 pm