Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
NICE FUCKING BOAT

/jelly

Reply #1625 Posted: April 10, 2012, 02:22:27 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
me and my 2 kids :)

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/studio142-1.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/studio133.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1626 Posted: April 11, 2012, 12:53:47 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I could take you!

Haha I lie. I really couldn't.

Great portraits though, very nice. Maybe a tad over exposed on the kids? But all in all great.

Reply #1627 Posted: April 11, 2012, 06:13:47 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=52g5ol3j.2ei.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=h2c1nypk.zdm.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1628 Posted: April 11, 2012, 11:05:08 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Raith_exile

• Just settled in
  • Raith_exile has no influence.
Just a couple of pics from Halong Bay in Vietnam.  Nothing too flash just a point and shoot.

Reply #1629 Posted: April 14, 2012, 02:29:51 am

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ue5ahxoq.mwh.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1630 Posted: April 15, 2012, 06:01:30 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/newmacros_23.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/newmacros.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1631 Posted: April 18, 2012, 08:57:28 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
a few from tonight

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/streetstothecitynik_14.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/streetstothecity_3.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/streetstothecity_23.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1632 Posted: April 19, 2012, 11:35:07 pm

Offline swindle

Very cool.

I must go out at night.

Reply #1633 Posted: April 19, 2012, 11:41:04 pm

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
  • xpertz has no influence.
What camera do you use swindle?

Reply #1634 Posted: April 24, 2012, 09:51:36 pm
<on3.co.nz | CS 1.6 TOURNAMENT #1>EAC
[EAC] HcN.skytech :: This server requires the use of 32bit colour
HcN.skytech dropped
HcN.skytech has left the game

Offline swindle

http://www.digitalrev.com/product/canon-eos-7d-digital-camera/NzQzMg_A_A

Canon 7D - Unbelievably cool camera. Very lucky to be using what I am.

See sig for Body and lenses.

Reply #1635 Posted: April 24, 2012, 11:45:16 pm

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=0qk32jl1.a4o.jpg
Cool photos you've taken
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:55:18 am by swindle

Reply #1636 Posted: April 25, 2012, 12:52:33 am

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
Yeah I am loving the 7D as well now - so glad I got it.

I sometimes wonder if I should have got the 5D MkIII but don't think I can justify when I am not that good at taking photos - and dont spend the time enough either.

Reply #1637 Posted: April 26, 2012, 07:24:41 pm

Offline 3viction

• Addicted
  • 3viction has no influence.
Some photos from Singapore and Phuket

Reply #1638 Posted: April 27, 2012, 10:56:53 am
snprkd

Offline swindle

Reply #1639 Posted: April 27, 2012, 12:30:40 pm

Offline Death_possum

• I Posted!
  • Death_possum has no influence.
Wow so many good photos!

Reply #1640 Posted: April 27, 2012, 04:02:01 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Haven't shot anything lately, so it's a bit of a shame to come back in here with a point-and-shoot image, but this is my desk on Saturday afternoon, 8 floors up facing the alps.

3 large essays due und a big test on Tuesday - fucking sucks.

Reply #1641 Posted: April 28, 2012, 03:32:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Dead and Swindle.

As a designer, I'd be privileged to have you as photographers for client work.

Reply #1642 Posted: April 29, 2012, 01:25:13 pm

Offline swindle

Thanks dude.

You know, I've been made redundant from my job as of Friday just gone.

So you know, any work that you come across... :)

Reply #1643 Posted: April 29, 2012, 02:51:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
That's rat shit dude.

If I ever have a client in my freelance work that needs photography then I know where to go. Applied for a job at Massey that will give me more control over the design process so who knows.

Reply #1644 Posted: April 29, 2012, 02:53:13 pm

Offline swindle

Awesome :)

I'm looking into study at Massy now. Last chance, I'm fired up as hell to make this a career.

Reply #1645 Posted: April 29, 2012, 02:56:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: swindle;1482948
Awesome :)

I'm looking into study at Massy now. Last chance, I'm fired up as hell to make this a career.

If you're serious, I recommend moving to Palmy to study Photography (however this may not be realistic due to being a dad). You'd be studying the same course I did (but majoring in photography), come out with a degree and would have studied under the care of NZ's top rated photography school. Year after year they produce more NZIPP winners than any other college in NZ. You'd also pick up design skills which I think are so incredibly valuable when it comes to being a photographer. Only draw back is it's a 4 year degree.

Failing that, I know a few people who have studied Photography at Wellington's Massey and they produce some pretty great work.

Reply #1646 Posted: April 29, 2012, 03:01:14 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
No shortage of plumbing work in shakeytown mate.

Reply #1647 Posted: April 29, 2012, 03:01:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Super_Hori;1482954

No shortage of photo-ops as well I assume :P

Providing you like taking photos of rubble.

Reply #1648 Posted: April 29, 2012, 03:05:04 pm

Offline swindle

Quote from: Super_Hori;1482954

Plumbing is just such an unfulfilling job for me personally. After 7 years, its time to do something that I feel is more worth while of my limited time in this world.

4 year degree sounds good to me.

Reply #1649 Posted: April 29, 2012, 03:17:00 pm