Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You'd do well, man.

Reply #1650 Posted: April 29, 2012, 04:13:02 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Cheers man :)

It has been some time since I have been this excited about something. Feel like I'm going to burst.

Reply #1651 Posted: April 29, 2012, 05:15:46 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
What doing / where ?

You could always do some independent contracting / perk jobs while studying.

Ever considered building a business from your trade though?

Reply #1652 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:16:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Super_Hori;1483000
Ever considered building a business from your trade though?

Never a good idea if his current trade no longer fulfils him.

Too many dicks out there do this and end up becoming super-cunts to work for.

Reply #1653 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:19:09 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I have. My heart is just not in it.

All going well, do a Degree in Photographic Design at Massy in Wellington.

Reply #1654 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:20:06 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline swindle

Quote from: Retardobot.;1483001
Never a good idea if his current trade no longer fulfils him.

Too many dicks out there do this and end up becoming super-cunts to work for.

So true its not even funny.

And I DO NOT want to become one of those super-cunts.

At this point in time I feel I should pursue this, because I fear that if I do not I will go to my grave regretting it.

Reply #1655 Posted: April 29, 2012, 06:21:45 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Good on ya mate, live to live. Not work to live.

Like Frank here, you only live once.

Reply #1656 Posted: April 29, 2012, 09:14:44 pm

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=t5tyhc1i.4jh.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1657 Posted: May 01, 2012, 04:50:47 pm

Offline swindle

One shot from a series I'm working on with a model friend of mine.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=rgyn115d.myr.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1658 Posted: May 04, 2012, 06:33:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Good looking model you got there. Cool photo too. :P

Reply #1659 Posted: May 04, 2012, 09:49:21 pm

Offline swindle

She is awesome.

Like my OM-10 there? Haha

Reply #1660 Posted: May 04, 2012, 09:55:26 pm

Offline swindle

Poor wee guy. Flew into my room and proceeded to die :(

Reply #1661 Posted: May 06, 2012, 04:15:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

"Come closer and I shall part with you my wisdom before I pass".

"STING, BITCH".

Reply #1662 Posted: May 06, 2012, 04:22:48 pm

Offline swindle

And then, in his dying moments, my dog decides to take a sniff. Stupid dog. Not a bad shot outta it though!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=ybqntppv.3ho.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1663 Posted: May 06, 2012, 05:16:53 pm

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
  • xpertz has no influence.
Taken from my old skool and awesome 4MP camera.

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv166/xpertz/Annualleave107.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1664 Posted: May 07, 2012, 09:35:34 pm
<on3.co.nz | CS 1.6 TOURNAMENT #1>EAC
[EAC] HcN.skytech :: This server requires the use of 32bit colour
HcN.skytech dropped
HcN.skytech has left the game

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
i got judged and selected to display an item at aucklands festival of photography alongside some of new zealands best photogs some of whom have taken out natgeo new zealand portrait and landscape photographer of the year as well as New Zealands top photographer in his catagory Bret Lucas

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/streetstothecitynik_14.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1665 Posted: May 08, 2012, 11:31:05 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Wow, how did I miss that, awesome news mate! From what I've seen of you in this thread and on Flickr, you definitely deserve it. Hopefully more of the same to come aye!

Must be a great feeling. :)

Reply #1666 Posted: May 11, 2012, 01:28:46 pm

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=xcnq0rwq.hky.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1667 Posted: May 15, 2012, 11:54:35 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
colour version? BnW doesn't do it for me on that one.

Reply #1668 Posted: May 16, 2012, 08:35:40 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline swindle

I'm not using my good screen (sent back for repairs) so its really hard to tell what thing actually look like :(

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=4n4vseh3.kwr.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1669 Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:30:46 am

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=hglu53oj.1jr.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1670 Posted: May 17, 2012, 05:09:13 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Cool, what's your instagram username?

Reply #1671 Posted: May 17, 2012, 10:41:46 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline swindle

Sif.

Reply #1672 Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:32:50 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
shot tonight in Herne bay Auckland

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/lsdesignsnz/Startrails1.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1673 Posted: May 24, 2012, 11:11:01 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Very nice!

Damn planes. :P

Reply #1674 Posted: May 25, 2012, 12:09:04 pm