Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
  • Iblis has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;917804
All I see is a hill.

Reply #75 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:42:01 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;917804
All I see is a hill.

Thar be a missile launch site there. Take it out with your Aurora Bombers or SCUD Storm will ruin joo.

Reply #76 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:44:06 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Easy to see the shadow of the gantry tower.

Multi use area, open cast mine to the right...or was that where the last launch pad was :007:

Reply #77 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:46:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #78 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:48:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;917827
All I see is a grainery.

All I see is a troll. Go back under the bridge.

Reply #79 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:50:34 pm

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
  • Kaizer has no influence.
wtf is this ?

silver water ?

Reply #80 Posted: April 06, 2009, 07:02:51 pm
Gigabyte P55 UD4|Intel i7 860 @ 3.6GHZ|Prolimatech Megashadow|SuperTalent 4GB 1600|Corsair HX 620|ATI Radeon 5870|Samsung F3 1TB|LG W2353V 23"|Lian Li Dragonlord KCB62|Logitech G930|Logitech G500

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Icy lake + sun = silvery water.

Quote from: Iblis;917829
All I see is a troll. Go back under the bridge.

If that's not a grainery for all the RICE FIELDS around it, then it must be a sewage treatment plant.

Reply #81 Posted: April 06, 2009, 07:23:27 pm

Offline Spin

• Just settled in
  • Spin has no influence.
Quote from: Equity;917398
Russia and China are more reluctant allies...i highly doubt that they would go to war, they blatantly side with America.....UN will just do some sanctions...which will mean sweet fuck all....sanctions on sanctions haha

It was war that got Germany out of recession however....

Yea and also war will get them out of this recession

Reply #82 Posted: April 06, 2009, 08:32:47 pm

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;917881
If that's not a grainery for all the RICE FIELDS around it, then it must be a sewage treatment plant.

Grain silo
Wastewater treatment plant
Rocket launch pad
You can think what you like, but I hope to god you never work for an intelligence agency.

Reply #83 Posted: April 06, 2009, 08:41:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Iblis;917923
You can think what you like, but I hope to god you never work for an intelligence agency.

I work for NK's counter intelligence.
True story.

That first 'grain silo' has a mighty big shadow. Pretty sure it must be a covert CIA missile launch station.
Probably a part of the missile defense system.

Here we all are going "oh it's hyped about by the media", you go post some information you got from the media, to which I poke a "oh it's hyped out" pointer into for sake of provoking thought/reminder, and you lose your fucking nut.
Who's chomping who?

Reply #84 Posted: April 06, 2009, 09:43:19 pm

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;917945
Here we all are going "oh it's hyped about by the media", you go post some information you got from the media, to which I poke a "oh it's hyped out" pointer into for sake of provoking thought/reminder, and you lose your fucking nut.
Who's chomping who?

I can't quite make out where I lost my nut.

Nonetheless, it's quite clear to me and a small but respected number of people I've shown the image to that a tall, metal-lattice structure with a rotating crane-like apparatus on top out in the middle of nowhere is either one of two things: a pad for launching rockets/missiles, or a random skyscraper. Seeing as how they can barely finish a skyscraper in their capital city, I'm going to go with the former. If you can point out some detail that makes you have reason to believe that it's something else, please feel free to make a suggestion. My what-I'm-sure-you-perceived-to-be arrogant confidence stems from the fact that I am not an expert in any sense, but I am very well read. I make very considered statements, and I will quickly, gladly, and eagerly challenge any remarks that come across as posted without thought.

Reply #85 Posted: April 06, 2009, 10:04:03 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
How come you know so much about North Korea Iblis?

Are you some sort of commie hugging pinko?

Reply #86 Posted: April 06, 2009, 10:07:47 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Iblis;917955
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7341/roflboteoro.jpg
North Korea

fixt.

Reply #87 Posted: April 06, 2009, 10:09:54 pm

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Zarkov;917956
How come you know so much about North Korea Iblis?

Are you some sort of commie hugging pinko?

I'm actually obsessed with it. I've watched countless docos and read numerous articles about it.

Reply #88 Posted: April 06, 2009, 10:14:51 pm

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
Such a slur on Pyro's fine character, troll indeed.  Pyro are you still selling that wheat grain or MEAL (pronunciation in Korean) from your silo?  I would be interested in acquiring some.  What was the rate we agreed upon again?

Reply #89 Posted: April 06, 2009, 10:16:44 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Iblis;917813
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=40.855756,129.665821&spn=0.002909,0.006722&z=18

water treatment plant?

just cause it looks like a rocket silo from dune II doesn't mean it's a rocket silo.

it's google fuckin maps man...it seriously looks like a blur in a field of blur.

TOP SECRET MISSILE SOLO?

Reply #90 Posted: April 07, 2009, 12:08:15 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Crazy_Whitey

• Devoted Member
  • Crazy_Whitey has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;917986
water treatment plant?

just cause it looks like a rocket silo from dune II doesn't mean it's a rocket silo.

it's google fuckin maps man...it seriously looks like a blur in a field of blur.

TOP SECRET MISSILE SOLO?

And how the fuck would you know?

Reply #91 Posted: April 07, 2009, 01:05:00 am

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Quote from: Iblis;917959
I'm actually obsessed with it. I've watched countless docos and read numerous articles about it.

you do know that south korea has extremely good intelligence and coupled with the U.S and their ground penetrating radar/other shit its pretty hard to hide anything...

Reply #92 Posted: April 07, 2009, 02:24:24 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Equity;918009
you do know that south korea has extremely good intelligence and coupled with the U.S and their ground penetrating radar/other shit its pretty hard to hide anything...

I wonder if they have these same kind of arguments in the pentagon or if they simply stamp "WMD!!!!" on everything and move on

Reply #93 Posted: April 07, 2009, 07:36:34 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Zarathrustra

• Addicted
  • Zarathrustra has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;917986
water treatment plant?

TOP SECRET MISSILE SOLO?

It also happens to look VERY much like a rocket launch tower not olny in Dune II, but in real life:

Chinese Launch Tower:

Suspect tower in N.K. that looks to be the same thing. The huge shadow it casts is a dead give-away.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3672/capturebma.png
North Korea

It's not like the US use the shitty blurry images from Google either - They will know exactly what it is.

Reply #94 Posted: April 07, 2009, 07:53:35 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Oh shit yes,
With 1 of the million satalites that the States has hovering over the vicinity, they can probably tell what species of insect are crawling over the pad..

Reply #95 Posted: April 07, 2009, 08:09:54 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarathrustra;918017
It also happens to look VERY much like a rocket launch tower not olny in Dune II, but in real life:

Chinese Launch Tower:

Suspect tower in N.K. that looks to be the same thing. The huge shadow it casts is a dead give-away.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3672/capturebma.png
North Korea

It's not like the US use the shitty blurry images from Google either - They will know exactly what it is.

ahahaha

are you serious?

that structure could be anything from military to civilian use, just cause you have "Chinese launch tower" above it doesn't mean it's a Chinese launch tower...and wtf? Chinese launch tower? they weren't even in fucking dune AND we're talking about North Korea here, you cant generalise their launch towers into 1 category, just cause they're both Asian countries doesn't mean their launch towers look the same.

unfortunately zarath when you took that photo you were pointing the camera straight into the sodding sun and now none of us can tell what the fuck it is.

seriously that photo looks almost as if it were trying to persuade tourists into coming to china "LOOK AT SUNSET, WE HAVE ROCKET LAUNCH PAD TOO!" either way it's not going to win a Pulitzer.

btw, I realise you didn't take the photo zarath that's part of my point.

http://www.sina.com/ is this a reliable news website? i cant even read what it says, so answer is no.

@crazy whitey, you stupid fuck, I don't "know" and that's the fucking point, were you deprived of oxygen as a child?

Reply #96 Posted: April 07, 2009, 09:50:24 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: smegmacheese;917960
Such a slur on Pyro's fine character, troll indeed.  Pyro are you still selling that wheat grain or MEAL (pronunciation in Korean) from your silo?  I would be interested in acquiring some.  What was the rate we agreed upon again?

I will trade you one tonne of grain (a years supply) for two nuclear warheads, as I need something to store in my silo after all the grain is gone.
Thanks.

Quote from: Iblis;917955
I make very considered statements, and I will quickly, gladly, and eagerly challenge any remarks that come across as posted without thought.

Yet you call me a troll when all I do is the same thing in reverse.
Newsflash m80, the world isn't out to get you.

Reply #97 Posted: April 07, 2009, 10:08:52 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
who is iblis?

Reply #98 Posted: April 07, 2009, 10:15:02 am

Offline Pyromanik

OCNZ troll.

Reply #99 Posted: April 07, 2009, 10:16:39 am