Topic: Football Thread (formally Soccer Thread)

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
ohhh yeahhhh Suarez yeahh

Reply #1500 Posted: January 29, 2011, 09:14:51 am

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
  • JuDgE MenTaL has no influence.
Yea done deal Suarez, looks like Chelsea's bid for Luiz has hit a wall but Torres asks Liverpool to reconsider.... wtf... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1351387/Fernando-Torres-asks-Liverpool-consider-Chelseas-audacious-35m-bid.html

Reply #1501 Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:56:14 am
[size=+1]Origin ID - JUDG3-M3NTAL[/size]

www.trench.co.nz
Quote from: leadcollector
“there is very little vegetables I can eat without gagging like a pron

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6706894,00.html

Hell yes, I was worried that once Alpoonia was fit again, he would be back in the side. Chesney will be the next Seaman.

Reply #1502 Posted: January 29, 2011, 04:40:10 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: JuDgE MenTaL;1355306
Yea done deal Suarez, looks like Chelsea's bid for Luiz has hit a wall but Torres asks Liverpool to reconsider.... wtf... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1351387/Fernando-Torres-asks-Liverpool-consider-Chelseas-audacious-35m-bid.html

Ouch, I really don't think Torres would be good at Chelsea..

Actually, he will dominate, but I was hoping Chelsea will be relegated sometime soon. :P
That Suarez looks awesome, although pointing to/ kissing the badge.. Hate it when players do that, Cesc was doing it last season in the midst of the Barca crap, I was convinced that he was going to leave then.

Reply #1503 Posted: January 29, 2011, 04:46:11 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
yeah Torres has handed in a transfer request. People are going off on the Liverpool Forums but I see it as an opportunity.

Torres doesnt look happy and is under performing at l'pool at that moment and maybe we should get the maximum amount being offered by Roman at the moment (45 million pounds)

i reckon we use that money to buy Ashley Young from Villa, Charlie Adam from Blackpool, Shawcross from Stoke and save some funds for summer and making a bid on another top class striker e.g Aguero or Lukaku

I think they are trying the grab sturrage as part of the deal but maybe play some hardball and get Anelka + 40 mill LOL. I reckon roman is that desperate

LFC will move on from this

Reply #1504 Posted: January 29, 2011, 04:50:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Shawcross

I no longer like liverpool.

Reply #1505 Posted: January 29, 2011, 05:19:55 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
lol. we need a back to replace carra and to move Johnson to the mid. i heard he was one of the toughest in the league.

dont hate us. hate chelsea lol

we will all have to deal with a Torres / Drogba front pairing by the looks

Torres neds to go because as soon as he handed his transfer request in he became a traitor

Reply #1506 Posted: January 29, 2011, 06:23:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I don't mind Chelsea at this moment, if they hold off from bouncing back until next season with the exception of beating Man U twice, and maybe City once(I think they still have to play once?) then I'll be happy.

Reply #1507 Posted: January 29, 2011, 06:35:06 pm

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: maorifulla;1355394
yeah Torres has handed in a transfer request. People are going off on the Liverpool Forums but I see it as an opportunity.

Torres doesnt look happy and is under performing at l'pool at that moment and maybe we should get the maximum amount being offered by Roman at the moment (45 million pounds)

i reckon we use that money to buy Ashley Young from Villa, Charlie Adam from Blackpool, Shawcross from Stoke and save some funds for summer and making a bid on another top class striker e.g Aguero or Lukaku

I think they are trying the grab sturrage as part of the deal but maybe play some hardball and get Anelka + 40 mill LOL. I reckon roman is that desperate

LFC will move on from this

If a player doesnt wanna be there, may as well get some value from it eh

Plus if hes not playing that well for the last wee while, youll get someone who will pay for the name yknow? so may as well cash in

Enough players will still wanna go to liverpool to get some reasonable replacements

Reply #1508 Posted: January 29, 2011, 08:56:51 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1509 Posted: January 29, 2011, 09:33:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE BOTHERED BY YUCKY STUFF!

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE BOTHERED BY YUCKY STUFF!

Gross, but what the hell, he stands up and complains to the 4th official? Almost made me laugh.

Reply #1510 Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:23:13 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
I just read on the daily mail that Torres will be released to Chelsea for 50 million + Anelka

Im pretty happy with that. Anelka is no mug and 50 Mill can be used to strengthen our squad. I can see good days ahead.

Get Anelka and Luis Suarez up front for stoke and lets the fun begin

Im moved on from that traitor sook whore torres LOL

Reply #1511 Posted: January 30, 2011, 01:11:27 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted

Reply #1512 Posted: January 30, 2011, 01:15:05 pm

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
Quote from: maorifulla;1355636
I just read on the daily mail that Torres will be released to Chelsea for 50 million + Anelka

Im pretty happy with that. Anelka is no mug and 50 Mill can be used to strengthen our squad. I can see good days ahead.

Get Anelka and Luis Suarez up front for stoke and lets the fun begin

Im moved on from that traitor sook whore torres LOL

IF hes already checked out mentally, may as well sell him

RE Ronaldo with United

ya move on

Anelka must have played for half the Premier League now lol

after having checked, no, just Arsenal, Liverpool, Citeh, Bolton and Chelsea, with visits to Real, PSG and fenerbahce

guy never stays anywhere!

Reply #1513 Posted: January 30, 2011, 03:43:15 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Glory Hunter..... But then why is he going to Liverpool?

Also, what news article was it which said that Liverpool need to get rid of the sulking Torres.. I thought Anelka was the original Le Sulk?

Reply #1514 Posted: January 30, 2011, 03:56:39 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #1515 Posted: January 30, 2011, 03:57:09 pm

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
Torres isn't worth 50M, I read a report that Sturridge may be offered instead of Anelka. That would annoy me as that's a step back IMO. Where are we going to play Torres anyway? Who goes wide, neither are going to like that...you don't pay 50 mill then stick the player on the bench...unless you're Real buying Kaka I guess.

Wanted Luiz more tbh, now they are talking about Gary Cahill...

I bet we get no one.

If Torres stays at Liverpool he better be awesome because that move won't have won him any mates at Anfield.
Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:13:44 pm by JuDgE MenTaL

Reply #1516 Posted: January 30, 2011, 04:55:12 pm

www.trench.co.nz

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
As if Chelsea would trade off Sturridge, I would say he looks very promising if he wasn't a Chelsea player. :P

Reply #1517 Posted: January 30, 2011, 05:04:10 pm

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
few places reporting it, I'd be surprised but it's not Ancelotti calling the shots it's Roman's toy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-to-net-16345m-torres-2198427.html

Reply #1518 Posted: January 30, 2011, 05:30:10 pm

www.trench.co.nz

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
Sturridge is awesome ay, have him over Anelka anyday. I'll believe it when i see the offical transfer :P

I think Chelsea should be trying to get defence and some more attacking centres and get rid of Obi Mikel

Reply #1519 Posted: January 30, 2011, 07:47:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Samir has done his hamstring. :'(

Reply #1520 Posted: January 31, 2011, 01:38:15 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I was about ready to post this image.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3523/856184565368046.jpg
Football Thread (formally Soccer Thread)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then Captain Fucking Cesc Fabulous Fabregas flew in to save the day.

That was way too close.. Against HUDDERSFIELD! I mean, I actually had never heard of them before.

I guess we did well to finish off the game with 9 players against a league 2? Team who were actually playing quite well.
Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:53:05 am by Spork

Reply #1521 Posted: January 31, 2011, 02:50:45 am

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1355665
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=le+sulk

LOL

yeah i heard we are just taking straight cash so Chelsea will have Le sulk and El Sulk playing together by the looks LOL

theres some crazy rumours going on that Liverpool are preparing the sale and a last minute raid on Young from Villa, Adam from B'pool and possible summer moves for either Andy Carrol or Sergio Aguero LOL

Fernando who??

Reply #1522 Posted: January 31, 2011, 02:26:27 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: maorifulla;1355920
Fernando who??

Alonso?

Or that nub who plays for Barca? Isn't there a Fernando over there? Surely there must be.

Reply #1523 Posted: January 31, 2011, 02:28:44 pm

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1355921
Alonso?

Or that nub who plays for Barca? Isn't there a Fernando over there? Surely there must be.

Reply #1524 Posted: January 31, 2011, 04:29:48 pm