Topic: Football Thread (formally Soccer Thread)

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
You know what I hate about United? Not the fact that they pump us every time we play them, it's thing like what happened with Song and Nani, first up, Song got more of the ball than you would normally think is humanely possible.

Then the ref is all like, yea, what ever I'll give a foul, maybe Fergie will give me more, and then he pretty well bends over and asks Nani if Nani thinks the ref should book Song, and he does! At no point did the ref look like he was going to book Song until he saw that Nani was having a little bitch.

And that just about sums up United, every single one of their players, while they are physically and probably mentally stronger than all of Arsenal, they are all weak bitches. Then what, half a minute after the foul Nani is diving in on other players and playing like nothing had happened to him, even though just thirty seconds earlier the look on his face was as if he believed his foot would have to be amputated.

I would settle for an Arsenal fourth if it meant that Aston Villa would make a miraculous comeback and finish first, ahead of Chelsea and then Man U. I do not believe either of the Top 4 deserve the title this year. Although Man U never deserve to, yet they do countless times. ;)

Reply #475 Posted: February 01, 2010, 04:11:43 pm

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1061138
How 'bout those Vikings, eh? :finger:

The requisite week to hassle me about that has been and gone, sorry you missed out!

I must admit Spork if Fergie was on the other side I may well dislike him, as much as i dislike Asshene

I have to disagree that ALL of our players are weak bitches tho, that just sounds like sour grapes, every team has their princesses, as a matter of fact we just sold our biggest one last year;) Wouldnt call Giggs Scholes Fletcher Rooney Vidic Evra Van Der Sar etc weak in the slightest, nor overactors, Yes a few players do overact, but so do a few in every team

Used to hate the likes of Keown, Parlour etc, back in the early 00's when a Man U v The Arse game was the highlight of the season, still is for me in many ways, which is why I enjoy a win over them so much, Tho funnily enough i do respect them, for their longevity, and SOME of their players over the years, Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira, Adams....

Anyway ill leave you to your bitterness now:) Hey at least you're not Tottenham

Reply #476 Posted: February 01, 2010, 05:24:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Thetruereddevil;1061270
The requisite week to hassle me about that has been and gone, sorry you missed out!

I must admit Spork if Fergie was on the other side I may well dislike him, as much as i dislike Asshene

I have to disagree that ALL of our players are weak bitches tho, that just sounds like sour grapes, every team has their princesses, as a matter of fact we just sold our biggest one last year;) Wouldnt call Giggs Scholes Fletcher Rooney Vidic Evra Van Der Sar etc weak in the slightest, nor overactors, Yes a few players do overact, but so do a few in every team

Used to hate the likes of Keown, Parlour etc, back in the early 00's when a Man U v The Arse game was the highlight of the season, still is for me in many ways, which is why I enjoy a win over them so much, Tho funnily enough i do respect them, for their longevity, and SOME of their players over the years, Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira, Adams....

Anyway ill leave you to your bitterness now:) Hey at least you're not Tottenham

Yea, it is all sour grapes, I'm sick of bloody losing to Chelsea and Man U.

The two highlighted players are two of the biggest weak bitches, when it's all going their way it's fine, but any chance they get when things don't go as planned, they go running to the ref.. Well actually I'm not sure so much about Rooney, but definitely Evra. he is my most hated player.

But yea, none of them compare to Ronaldo, I still remember that game against us, where something didn't go right, and he had a massive cry, threw his toys, cradle, and pram away.

Reply #477 Posted: February 01, 2010, 05:42:41 pm

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1061293
Yea, it is all sour grapes, I'm sick of bloody losing to Chelsea and Man U.

The two highlighted players are two of the biggest weak bitches, when it's all going their way it's fine, but any chance they get when things don't go as planned, they go running to the ref.. Well actually I'm not sure so much about Rooney, but definitely Evra. he is my most hated player.

But yea, none of them compare to Ronaldo, I still remember that game against us, where something didn't go right, and he had a massive cry, threw his toys, cradle, and pram away.

Rooney....hes just an angry sort, not really a sook at all, Evra, yeah ill give you that one;)

Ronaldo, much as i loved watching him and having him on our side, he was infuriating sometimes! why i wasnt devestated when he left, beckham too

Reply #478 Posted: February 01, 2010, 07:31:44 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Thetruereddevil;1061270

I knew you'd be fragile so i waited until wrist-slashing day was well gone. :P

Reply #479 Posted: February 02, 2010, 12:53:01 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1061804
I knew you'd be fragile so i waited until wrist-slashing day was well gone. :P

I am a vikings fan, these losses are second nature to me

Reply #480 Posted: February 02, 2010, 05:51:10 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Big spending transfer window........

Reply #481 Posted: February 02, 2010, 06:02:56 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Yus, that leaves the title race WIDE OPEN..... now, if we can only smack the Mincers over, all will be right with the world.

Reply #482 Posted: February 03, 2010, 12:57:58 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Seems Terry is no mincer

Reply #483 Posted: February 03, 2010, 01:03:00 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I am not hoping for anything against Chelsea, if I didn't love Arsenal and football so much I wouldn't even watch the game.

Reply #484 Posted: February 03, 2010, 03:08:47 pm

henno

I can't stand Arsenal but am hoping they win or at least draw

Reply #485 Posted: February 03, 2010, 03:20:32 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: henno;1062700
I can't stand Arsenal but am hoping they win or at least draw

A draw does nothing for us, as we will still be 6 points behind Chelsea, and then 6 points behind Man U. :(

Reply #486 Posted: February 03, 2010, 03:35:23 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I sense pain for you Spork against Chelsea.Drogba is back.

Reply #487 Posted: February 03, 2010, 04:45:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: kilabee;1062766
I sense pain for you Spork against Chelsea.Drogba is back.

And he loves to score against us.

Just means we have to score two for his every one. :P

Reply #488 Posted: February 03, 2010, 04:47:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Good news on the Arsenal front as far as the rumour mill goes, Robin Van Persie could be back mid march. Hopefully this one turns out to be true! He is a stunning player.

Reply #489 Posted: February 03, 2010, 06:11:40 pm

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
When Drogba was away Chelsea has been a very good team I just hope the Africans dont come back and stir the pot. I hope Drogba and Anelka can gel because they really havent so far this season and they need too now.

Should be a good game, hopefully a high scoring and close affair to Chelsea but even better a repeat of last times game hahah!

Reply #490 Posted: February 03, 2010, 09:22:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I do believe that no matter what, it will be an interesting game!

Reply #491 Posted: February 03, 2010, 09:36:46 pm

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
I wanna see Fabregas and Drogba have a punch up...

Reply #492 Posted: February 03, 2010, 10:45:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: R3DM@N;1062994
I wanna see Fabregas and Drogba have a punch up...

Hey if it ends up like the classic fight between Chelsea and Arsenal I will be more than happy, I know that would definitely cost us both the season, but it'd be worth it!

Reply #493 Posted: February 03, 2010, 10:51:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Got this from a football forum..

Chelsea chelsea wherever u may be dont leave ur wife with john terry his dad deals coke . And his mum steals tea .he cried when he missed a penalty chelsea chelsea wherever u may be . Dont leave us wife with john terry he cannot shoot and he cant f****g pass but he'll take your mrs right up the arse .

Reply #494 Posted: February 06, 2010, 04:02:11 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
and he burns Bridges

Reply #495 Posted: February 06, 2010, 06:45:27 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Spork that is actually fucken awesome :) +1 when pos.

...but hes still the man.

Hes no longer England Captain now - http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1956699,00.html

Reply #496 Posted: February 06, 2010, 10:25:52 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
And as I knew they would, Liverpool at back in the top 4.

Reply #497 Posted: February 07, 2010, 05:06:49 am

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
yeah boi!! Liverpool are back

Im glad Man C lost and all i need now is for villa to beat spurs and it will be all good

Chelsea V Arsenal is gonna be huge

Im gonna go with Chelsea but if anyone can do it , its the gunners

Reply #498 Posted: February 07, 2010, 10:03:37 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Even after Chelsea, the gunners have Liverpool so two good games this week.

Looks like Totterz and Aston had a draw
Watched Man U vs Portsmouth, felt sorry for Portsmouth but f***en Rooney is on form man at the mo.

Reply #499 Posted: February 07, 2010, 02:59:52 pm