Topic: Cricket Thread

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
That was beautiful to watch, lets hope we can skittle the other 4 and finish them off

Reply #375 Posted: November 08, 2010, 07:46:19 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Test is ambling towards a draw.GG McCullum 170* so far. Williamson also with a good knock.

Reply #376 Posted: November 16, 2010, 06:59:00 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Nice work McCullum!

Reply #377 Posted: November 16, 2010, 08:28:20 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Yes double tonne goodness. While we are quick to bag the team when they lose,and fair enough after the last tour, they certainly deserve praise for picking themselves up and performing like they have in India.WD Blackcaps

Reply #378 Posted: November 16, 2010, 09:29:16 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
We might have won if it wasn't for $&*#ing Harbajan.

And he was leching on our physio girl too.

Reply #379 Posted: November 16, 2010, 09:56:38 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Speaking of great knocks, Chris Gayle's on 303* off 394 balls at the moment. Not a bad wee innings!

Reply #380 Posted: November 16, 2010, 09:59:36 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Zarkov;1332310

She's the one with the bruises on her shins?

:confused1:

Quote from: BeNZene;1332311
Speaking of great knocks, Chris Gayle's on 303* off 394 balls at the moment. Not a bad wee innings!

Not bad. Not quite at Gary Sobers 365 N.O. against Pakistan in Karachi!

Left-handers' Hero!

Reply #381 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:08:56 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1332315
Quote from: Zarkov;1332310

She's the one with the bruises on her shins?

That's her.

Everytime she's on the field giving our guys a cramp massage, there's Harba hovering around.

He likes the idea of getting his bum massaged.

Reply #382 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:14:01 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Who doesn't?

Reply #383 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:27:58 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Opps we suck again

Reply #384 Posted: November 23, 2010, 10:10:19 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Maybe India are the best in the world.

Reply #385 Posted: November 24, 2010, 06:10:37 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1334933

An innings and 200 odd runs is still a pounding though.I guess every NZ cricket fan would have taken 2 draws and one loss at the start of the tour.Just hoping now it doesn't flow on to the odi series.

Reply #386 Posted: November 24, 2010, 06:52:39 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
Quote from: kilabee;1334936

An innings and 200 odd runs is still a pounding though.I guess every NZ cricket fan would have taken 2 draws and one loss at the start of the tour.Just hoping now it doesn't flow on to the odi series.

Its the way they lost the last test, yeah the pitch was turning but did you see Taylor, we are 3 down with fuck all on the score card and he decides the best way forward is to swing like a tail ender. Genius

Reply #387 Posted: November 24, 2010, 07:45:05 am

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1334947
Quote from: kilabee;1334936

Its the way they lost the last test, yeah the pitch was turning but did you see Taylor, we are 3 down with fuck all on the score card and he decides the best way forward is to swing like a tail ender. Genius

Taylor and Guptill were both sawn off, having said that Taylor was plumb and not given so yeah, bad umpiring all round that last day

wouldnt have made much of a difference tho

Reply #388 Posted: November 24, 2010, 01:16:51 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
The real cricket starts tomorrow. With any luck England will dominate and Shane Watson and Graeme Swann will do shit.

Reply #389 Posted: November 24, 2010, 07:06:33 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
How good was that hat trick from Siddle, really turned the game around for the Aussies.

Here I was thinking the Poms would have it over them this series, still early days yet

Reply #390 Posted: November 26, 2010, 07:15:04 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1335803
How good was that hat trick from Siddle, really turned the game around for the Aussies.

Here I was thinking the Poms would have it over them this series, still early days yet

I have no idea why people thought the poms were good. Just because australia had a few bad games, doesn't suddenly make them a terrible team. Yet suddenly everyone says aus are the underdogs, and england the favourites.

Reply #391 Posted: November 26, 2010, 08:55:17 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
After the build up, it's good to see the Poms stumble on the first - especially since it is the Poms. I wasn't sure why everyone was saying we would be in trouble since the Australian side is still a good side. It'll be better once North fails and he goes the way of Hauritz. It's also funny to hear everyone say it should have been Bollinger in the side instead of Siddle.

Reply #392 Posted: November 26, 2010, 12:34:01 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

I'm enjoying it.

Plus, I like it when either side loses, so it's win/win from my perspective.

Reply #393 Posted: November 26, 2010, 09:37:34 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
At first I couldn't decide who to support.Then I imagine the face of that cheating prick Brad Haddin and I say go the Poms.

Reply #394 Posted: November 26, 2010, 10:40:02 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^ Butthurt? :P

Yea, been a great competition so far.

Reply #395 Posted: November 26, 2010, 10:41:55 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
It is always a shame to see Ponting struggle

Reply #396 Posted: November 27, 2010, 11:59:22 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Love to watch hussey find his form again. Always great to see people hit 100s when the pressure gets on them.

Reply #397 Posted: November 27, 2010, 02:46:45 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Quote from: toofast;1336179
Love to watch hussey find his form again. Always great to see people hit 100s when the pressure gets on them.

His job is to dig Australia out of the shit.

He's done it a fair few times.

Reply #398 Posted: November 27, 2010, 05:17:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
I recall M.Beven doing it a few times before as well.With the greatest respect... Fuck you Beven.

Yes I have a long grudge memory... :D

Reply #399 Posted: November 27, 2010, 05:23:47 pm