Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
lol at clarke that cheeky xunt

appealing against the dismissal when he clearly knew he was out

Reply #450 Posted: December 07, 2010, 08:14:14 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: maorifulla;1338983

Yeah I laughed at that as well, it only hit the middle of the bat :P

Reply #451 Posted: December 07, 2010, 10:04:32 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
7 down and rain is still hours away. I think we're going a test down.

Reply #452 Posted: December 07, 2010, 01:23:56 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
think your'e right

Reply #453 Posted: December 07, 2010, 02:26:37 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
England deserved to win.

A draw would have been a rip.

Reply #454 Posted: December 07, 2010, 04:33:34 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1339025

True to aussie crickets mantra.GG Clarke

How long ago was it that Australia suffered an innings defeat on home soil ? The infighting will start shortly no doubt

Reply #455 Posted: December 07, 2010, 06:17:28 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: kilabee;1339184
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1339025

True to aussie crickets mantra.GG Clarke

I guess you must have your Australians are cheat binoculars on while watching the first test, because I can't remember who but at least one of the England batsmen did exactly the same thing when they got out.

But yea, pathetic performance, couldn't even bloody last until 2pm, absolutely pathetic.

Reply #456 Posted: December 07, 2010, 06:21:12 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: kilabee;1339184
How long ago was it that Australia suffered an innings defeat on home soil ?

1993, in Perth vs the Windies.

Cook stood his ground in this test when he clearly knew he edged it when he got out. Plus he stood his ground on that ground catch Ponting took in the first test which was out. Some batters do, that's just part of cricket.

Reply #457 Posted: December 07, 2010, 06:41:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^^ Did you end up building that Arc you were talking about a few months back? I think were gonna need it very very soon. My gutters are flooding like waterfalls.

Reply #458 Posted: December 07, 2010, 06:49:06 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
Should've built one. Needed it when the building I work in had it's fire alarm go off right when it was pelting down. Aussies only needed to bat until just past lunch and they would've saved the game, the useless bastards.

Reply #459 Posted: December 07, 2010, 06:55:58 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I'll call cheat when I see it no matter what team,it just happens more often for some reason when Australia play.The point with Clarkes dismissal is he started to walk knowing full well he was out and then thought he would try it on.Just made himself look like a cock.

Spoiler :
If only Broom could have gone upstairs.I have a little smile every time Haddin gets out.
[video]W491GPcpRIw[/video]

Reply #460 Posted: December 07, 2010, 07:35:08 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Has there ever been a chance when someone has accidentally knocked the wickets, it's been given out and the keeper has said.. HOld up, he isn't out, I accidentally knocked the wickets!

[video]afc69ZmrEno[/video]

Reply #461 Posted: December 07, 2010, 08:12:20 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Haddin learnt from the best

[video]s4HlSEwDnbg[/video]

Reply #462 Posted: December 07, 2010, 08:33:48 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
The only reason why there isn't more videos on NZ cheating is because no one gives a crap about the NZ cricket team, but Australia on the other hand are the biggest team in modern day cricket, that may stay the case, or may not, but for now it is true.

Also, while the underarm bowl was shocking, and not gentlemanly at all.. It was the fault of the cricket association for not putting it in the rule book.

Also, NZ were fucked anyway, far too much pressure to perform and get a 6 on the very last ball of the game.

Reply #463 Posted: December 07, 2010, 08:52:31 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Who mentioned the underarm?
I am surprised you try to make an excuse for it though.

Reply #464 Posted: December 07, 2010, 09:43:30 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
It's the truth.

Also, I mentioned the underarm, because it is one of the worst pieces of cricket in the history of the sport.

Reply #465 Posted: December 07, 2010, 09:48:37 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Anyway all part of being a sports fan.
Check these two old guys out http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/4433425/Cricket-legends-come-to-blows-at-Ashes

The fire still burns after all those years

Reply #466 Posted: December 07, 2010, 09:54:11 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
[video]6zgvjC9WUCs[/video]

While this isn't cheating, i think this is a terrible bit of play. Reminds me of when you play as kids, and go to bowl, but instead run out the guy backing up too much. All in all this just shows all teams have moments of bad sportsmanship.

Reply #467 Posted: December 07, 2010, 11:29:39 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
It was McCullums most controversial moment for NZ.There was two schools of thought about it afterwards.One that Murali was a dumb arse and two that it was out of order.I thought it was the later.
Speaking of acting like a little kid
[video]Fi4czgF_bXA[/video]
Batter did well not to knock him out.

Reply #468 Posted: December 08, 2010, 07:07:25 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
Quote from: kilabee;1339337
Speaking of acting like a little kid

Batter did well not to knock him out.

In terms of celebrations, I've seen worse. It's over the top and really only serves to make Watson look like a tool, but at least he didn't do anything stupid like sledge him on the way off. Sometimes you get excited in sport. I'd be pretty happy any time I got Chris Gayle out cheaply (by the looks of the score) too.

Reply #469 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:52:09 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1339257
Also, NZ were fucked anyway, far too much pressure to perform and get a 6 on the very last ball of the game.

Thats what made it so bad

Reply #470 Posted: December 08, 2010, 01:14:28 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Glanced at the NZ game on Wisden this morning.

While I watched, Mills went for 20 runs in the over.

Mills to Pathan, FOUR, length ball and Pathan is quick to capitalise, going inside-out, over extra cover

The par score at the end of this over with five down is 256. Drizzle gets heavier

Mills to Pathan, 2 runs, and Pathan is almost out, slogging at the slower ball, getting a top edge that eludes McKay, who runs backwards from short fine leg

Mills to Pathan, FOUR, length ball on the pads, poor execution, and Pathan flicks it wide of short fine for four crucial runs

Mills to Pathan, FOUR, and another poor delivery, is the ball wet? It is a full toss on the pads, and Yusuf has no trouble flicking it over the short fine leg. Not given no-ball, it was quite a high full toss

Mills to Pathan, SIX, Length ball! Length ball! YKP is not going to have any mercy on those. Just clears the front leg and swings. The next thing we know the ball is in the stand behind midwicket

Mills to Pathan, 1 run, low full toss outside off, takes a single to retain strike

I've seen him do it before, so I could visualize the whole thing.

It wasn't nice at that hour of the day.

Reply #471 Posted: December 08, 2010, 04:34:55 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1339421
Quote from: Spork;1339257

Thats what made it so bad

Reply #472 Posted: December 08, 2010, 04:38:04 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Warney coming back.LOL
Who ate all the big macs?

Media see him bowling in the nets and get all in a tiz.Hello, he needs to practice for the IPL.Would be interesting if he made an appearance though.Peter Fitzsimmons is calling for him to take the captaincy.

Reply #473 Posted: December 08, 2010, 06:49:20 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
Warney won't come back. Anyone suggesting he should are just praying/hoping/pleading for a miracle fix to get the team good again and the media would love a big story like that.

I do think he's probably the best captain Australia never had though.

Reply #474 Posted: December 08, 2010, 06:56:06 pm