Topic: Scientists discover Earth-like planet

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Caring for, and kissing goodbye to, are two different things.

Reply #75 Posted: March 27, 2011, 02:41:04 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1372104
Hey i resemble that comment

l2english ffs

Reply #76 Posted: March 27, 2011, 05:38:35 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: matt88nz;1372143
l2english ffs

Sometimes I think you're German.

Reply #77 Posted: March 27, 2011, 08:07:41 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: matt88nz;1372143
l2english ffs

Learn to spot jokes!

Reply #78 Posted: March 28, 2011, 12:16:11 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's crazy to think only 20 years ago, the only planets were knew were the 9 around out sun.

In the mean time, we lost a planet when Pluto got demoted. But now, we have entire solar systems around aliens stars, over 500 planets have been discovered. Very exciting.

Reply #79 Posted: May 20, 2011, 08:13:08 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Kepler space telescope discovers most Earth like planets yet.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/8571411/Nasas-planet-discovery-the-best-yet
http://www.space.com/20720-earth-like-alien-planets-discovery.html

1,200 light-years away. Slightly larger then Earth, but in the habitable zone for liquid water.

“Kepler-62e probably has a very cloudy sky and is warm and humid all the way to the polar regions," co-author Dimitar Sasselov of Harvard said in a statement. "Kepler-62f would be cooler, but still potentially life-friendly."

[video]http://www.space.com/20722-two-alien-oceanic-earth-like-planets-found-video.html[/video]
Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:48:30 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #80 Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:45:20 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523762
Kepler space telescope discovers most Earth like planets yet.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/8571411/Nasas-planet-discovery-the-best-yet
http://www.space.com/20720-earth-like-alien-planets-discovery.html

1,200 light-years away. Slightly larger then Earth, but in the habitable zone for liquid water.

[video]http://www.space.com/20722-two-alien-oceanic-earth-like-planets-found-video.html[/video]

only 1,200 light years?

I got plenty of time to pack then....

Reply #81 Posted: April 19, 2013, 12:53:42 pm

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523764
only 1,200 light years?

I got plenty of time to pack then....

I've started building my spaceship in the backyard already. Unfortunately my previous one exploded on take off, killing everyone on board.

Except for me, as I was able to use the escape pod, of which I only installed one due to budget restraints.

I charge $10,000 a seat. PM me if you're interested.

Reply #82 Posted: April 19, 2013, 01:00:22 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I was excited for a second.

1200 light years sounds so close.

The I realised that it would 1200 years if we could travel at light speed.

Or over 5 million years with current technology.

Reply #83 Posted: April 19, 2013, 01:02:28 pm

Terminators live forever.  5 million years would be nothing to them.

Reply #84 Posted: April 19, 2013, 01:21:56 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1523767
I was excited for a second.

1200 light years sounds so close.

The I realised that it would 1200 years if we could travel at light speed.

Or over 5 million years with current technology.

Unless the warp drive works

Reply #85 Posted: April 19, 2013, 02:31:20 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Please have hot, big titted blue alien chicks on it.

I want to do a hot, big titted blue alien chick.

Reply #86 Posted: April 19, 2013, 03:40:10 pm

Quote from: Retardobot;1523779
Please have hot, big titted blue alien chicks on it.

I want to do a hot, big titted blue alien chick.

Will you join the dangling bits from the back of your head?

Reply #87 Posted: April 19, 2013, 03:45:44 pm