Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I think someone needs to design a powerpoint of female posteriors.

Reply #200 Posted: August 17, 2011, 08:27:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1411856
Food.

Tastes so good on the way in...
makes you pay on the way out :<

The burning makes it seem not worth it.
BUT THEN SO HUNGRY ><

Food is a fuck'n trap.

Reply #201 Posted: August 17, 2011, 09:11:17 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I'm going to grind my gears for the All Black Abstience campaign.

Reply #202 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:59:21 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1412101
I'm going to grind my gears for the All Black Abstience campaign.

High five for that.

Courier drivers who use the bike lane as an unloading zone.

Also, cops who do the same thing when there are a handful of parks in every direction.

Reply #203 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:01:40 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Cyclists that don't get off their bikes at pedestrian crossings! No im not going to stop for you!

Reply #204 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:28:32 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Cyclists.

Reply #205 Posted: August 18, 2011, 01:45:40 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Bergs.

Reply #206 Posted: August 18, 2011, 02:02:59 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Cyclists that ride through red lights and then expect to be treated equal to a motor vehicle on the road.Eat a curb dickheads.

Reply #207 Posted: August 18, 2011, 08:42:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I bike up to an intersection, get off, then walk through the red light.
Oh rage'n cager, usomad.

Reply #208 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:29:58 pm

Offline Aquila Rossa

• Just settled in
  • Aquila Rossa has no influence.
when you only have time for a quick ciggie before lecture and the roll your own sidetracks by burning only down one side, leaving you running back to classes with reduced nicotine satisfaction. i freaking hate that.

Reply #209 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:34:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Cigarettes.

Reply #210 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:36:03 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
doing group work with people you know and they don't contribute shit to the team (also not wanting to be a complete douche to friends so you dont chew their eyes out about it). You get stuck with 80% of the workload and then find out they couldn't even do an executive summary properly.

which i now have to do as well. Also knowing that the group work is only worth 5% of your course total. fuuuuuuuuuuuu rage rage rage

Reply #211 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:41:29 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
The word 'pass'.

Reply #212 Posted: August 19, 2011, 03:07:27 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
I'll Pass on commenting in this thread.

:-P

Reply #213 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:52:41 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Pedants on the internet

Reply #214 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:16:10 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Passive aggressive co-workers, in particular - Male co-workers.. acting like bitches hah.

Reply #215 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:41:24 am

Offline konvik

• Just settled in
  • konvik has no influence.
You america, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

Reply #216 Posted: August 19, 2011, 01:20:10 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
How 3 lecturers in the same faculty can arrange it so that they all have their assignments due on the exact same day, really pushing my time management to the max.

And no, I don't believe in asking for extensions unless you really require it, ie a death in the family. However it all paid off, with my 15 min seminar infront of the class a success on Wednesday, and my two assignments due today handed in promptly this morning. Now one due on Monday, time to get cracking.

Reply #217 Posted: August 19, 2011, 02:01:10 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Pft, welcome to uni mate. Get use to it.

Reply #218 Posted: August 19, 2011, 02:07:34 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
4th semester second year, first time it's happened though :(. Guess I better prepare myself for more of that shit in the future.

Reply #219 Posted: August 19, 2011, 02:09:25 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Velocity.

• Just settled in
  • Velocity. has no influence.
People that get off on causing others to suffer. People that attack you because they can't accept the truth.

Consumerism. The American Dream. Corporate greed and the sheeple that are apathetic to anything not right in their face.

How the **** has the world become so brainwashed that it is now taboo to question government behavior? Now anyone that does this is considered an extremists, immature or a conspiracyfag. Wasn't it once considered patriotic to stand up to your government when they are wrong?

The only thing required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:23:00 pm by Velocity.

Reply #220 Posted: August 19, 2011, 02:31:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

lolfags^.

Reply #221 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:06:05 pm

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Quote from: Velocity.;1412682
People that get off on causing others to suffer. People that attack you because they can't accept the truth.

Consumerism. The American Dream. Corporate greed and the sheeple that are apathetic to anything not right in their face.

How the **** has the world become so brainwashed that it is now taboo to question government behavior? Now anyone that does this is considered an extremists, immature or a conspiracyfag. Wasn't it once considered patriotic to stand up to your government when they are wrong?

The only thing required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Go read the telecommunist manifesto.

Also @ Deeunit. A 4th semester at uni? usually theres only 2 and lol at second year wait till you hit 4th

Reply #222 Posted: August 21, 2011, 09:28:13 am

Offline Pyromanik

2 years of 2 semesters makes his fourth semester.
In which he seems to be doing better than your four years at uni and still haven't learnt how to complete simple math.

Reply #223 Posted: August 21, 2011, 10:37:47 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I know someone that did five years at uni, therefore I am the coolest.

Reply #224 Posted: August 21, 2011, 10:47:56 am