Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Possibly you're right.

It does seem odd, but maybe they thought it needed to be more spectacular and a few more deaths to get the public to go along with invading Iraq. Afghanistan no worries.

There is also the homeland security bill, the public needed to be very scared to go along with that

Reply #175 Posted: May 17, 2010, 09:11:46 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #176 Posted: May 17, 2010, 09:17:42 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
lol

I feel dumb. I use a gas axe all the time, makes steel look just like that...

Reply #177 Posted: May 17, 2010, 10:47:04 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: mattnz;1266308
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

OK so your link is about debunking some photo's that some people think shows thermite was the cause.

What about all the scientific evidence that showed traces of thermite in the soil, debris etc

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosives_evidence_timeline.html

We could go back and forth linking sites which prove the point we are trying to show all day.

Matt aren't you a civil engineer? If so could you explain to me why building 7 went into free fall from apparently the rubble of the twin towers hitting it, when the other buildings around it stayed up. To me, when I saw that footage I started to think, hang on I'm no engineer but that doesn't make sense. Then naturally I began to wonder about the rest of it.  

Reply #178 Posted: May 17, 2010, 02:02:49 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
We could indeed http://www.911myths.com/html/traces_of_thermate_at_the_wtc.html

I am a software engineer, so not really :-P, but from Wiki the collapse looks to be consistent with the damage the building received, which was mainly to the lower middle face.

Also that video of the collapse doesn't show the massive fire that was going on on the other side of the building.

Reply #179 Posted: May 17, 2010, 02:27:40 pm

Offline mattnz

This is probably more convincing to most people:

[video]yiRIdlb88tg[/video]

Reply #180 Posted: May 17, 2010, 02:50:07 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
The truth is out there...

When will we make contact?

Reply #181 Posted: May 21, 2010, 06:33:38 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/431-33-bbw-big.jpg
Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Reply #182 Posted: May 23, 2010, 08:24:43 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Well of course alien lizards run the planet.

I've known that for years.

Reply #183 Posted: May 23, 2010, 01:13:50 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.paulreallyisdead.com/aboutthefilm.html

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/boxrenders.jpg
Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Hmmm, should be interesting ;)

Reply #184 Posted: June 08, 2010, 05:23:51 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
haha oh god.

Reply #185 Posted: June 08, 2010, 06:04:40 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
to prevent the mass suicide of fans.......

O

M

F

G

Reply #186 Posted: June 08, 2010, 06:29:59 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
On the surface it may seem bizarre and outlandish, but when you actually look into it it still appears bizarre and outlandish...but there are notable physical differences... ;)

Reply #187 Posted: June 08, 2010, 07:14:04 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.
Bahahahahahaha good one Grim :lol: thats classic

Reply #188 Posted: June 08, 2010, 07:17:19 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline mattnz

What, pray tell, is the supposed motivation behind not just telling everyone that Paul is dead, and replacing him?

Reply #189 Posted: June 08, 2010, 08:06:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1275645
What, pray tell, is the supposed motivation behind not just telling everyone that Paul is dead, and replacing him?

According to the people in charge, it would of caused mass suicides amongst fans.

Reply #190 Posted: June 08, 2010, 08:29:35 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
This site appears to be more for your kind ;)

http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html

Reply #191 Posted: June 08, 2010, 09:02:53 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
so they replaced him with a double to prevent a few thousands, if that, fans from committing mass suicide? I don't know enough of the beetles to make any comments.

Reply #192 Posted: June 09, 2010, 01:00:55 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member

Reply #193 Posted: June 09, 2010, 07:04:06 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
A New Study of the Seismic Signals on September 11, 2001 in New York

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/209899-A-New-Study-of-the-Seismic-Signals-on-September-11-2001-in-New-York

Seismologists are puzzled in their analysis of signals recorded at this time, as the contradictions are significant. They are particularly intrigued by the presence of seismic "peaks" before the collapses (see figure 4). This text focuses on the study of seismic signals and aims to demonstrate that consistency only appears once we leave the official version of events. It gives rise to a new interpretation that renders the assertions of the "official version" null and void.

(*) André Rousseau, Docteur d'État, is a retired researcher at CNRS where he studied the relations between the characteristics of progressive mechanical waves and geology. He published numerous peer-reviewed articles on geophysics and participated in numerous conferences, including selection committees. In this article he puts forward evidence that the seismic waves recorded on September 11, 2001 in New York are the result of subterranean and subaerial explosions that were part of the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and WTC7.

Will be great to see the qualified seismologists/geophysicists here refute these findings :P

[video]SS077O8MA6g[/video]

Reply #194 Posted: June 11, 2010, 01:24:14 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
How many other qualified seismologists/geophysicists have come to the same conclusions as he has using the same evidence? And how many have different conclusions?

Reply #195 Posted: June 11, 2010, 04:39:04 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
the raw data must be generally available. Seismographs are everywhere. Should be a matter of simplicity to publish a very clear cut document showing seismic activity from controlled demolitions of skyscrapers, which happen regularly, and comparing it to data from the day in question

Controlled demolitions use a precise sequence of detonations. You could probably even get a company who does them to provide the pattern they would use for buildings like the twin towers and see the match.

This is actually a very good point raised and should remove any need for a conspiracy theory as these tests would easily provide pretty clear proof the buildings were felled by controlled demolitions

Reply #196 Posted: June 11, 2010, 05:54:56 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Where can I download that brain song.

It has hypnotized me with its awesomeness.

Reply #197 Posted: June 15, 2010, 09:11:43 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/13/nila-sagadevan-911-the-impossibility-of-flying-heavy-aircraft-without-training/

Let it suffice to say that it is physically impossible to fly a 200,000-lb airliner 20 feet above the ground at 400 MPH.

The author, a pilot and aeronautical engineer, challenges any pilot in the world to do so in any large high-speed aircraft that has a relatively low wing-loading (such as a commercial jet). I.e., to fly the craft at 400 MPH, 20 feet above ground in a flat trajectory over a distance of one mile.

Why the stipulation of 20 feet and a mile? There were several street light poles located up to a mile away from the Pentagon that were snapped-off by the incoming aircraft; this suggests a low, flat trajectory during the final pre-impact approach phase. Further, it is known that the craft impacted the Pentagon’s ground floor. For purposes of reference: If a 757 were placed on the ground on its engine nacelles (I.e., gear retracted as in flight profile), its nose would be about fifteen feet above the ground. Ergo, for the aircraft to impact the ground floor of the Pentagon, Hanjour would have needed to have flown in with the engines buried in the Pentagon lawn. Some pilot...........The author recently received a letter from a senior 757 captain currently flying with one of the airlines involved in 9/11. It contains the following statement:

“Regarding your comments on flight simulators, several of my colleagues and I have tried to simulate the ‘hijacker’s’ final approach maneuvers into the towers on our company 767 simulator. We tried repeated tight, steeply banked 180 turns at 500 mph followed by a fast rollout and lineup with a tall building. More than two-thirds of those who attempted the maneuver failed to make a ‘hit’. How these rookies who couldn’t fly a trainer pulled this off is beyond comprehension.”

No, this topic won't die. More and more there are people appearing saying things such as "Bush allowed it to happen"....not just any people, but congressmen and senators as well as pilots, engineers and architects.

Why does this matter?
If you have to ask, then you won't get it.

Pox Americana.

Reply #198 Posted: August 23, 2010, 12:26:16 pm

Offline mattnz

So your cruise missile snapped all those light poles did it?

Reply #199 Posted: August 23, 2010, 12:34:19 pm