Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
My point isn't that these things are in current application, but the ease of implementation.

And there are innumerable facepalms my friend.

Reply #250 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:04:31 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Wandarah;1332065
There just isn't (sic) enough facepalm.gifs in all the world...

I'll pass you an Aunt. :P

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

Bloody Hell!

Reply #251 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:21:36 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Oh crikey!

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=johnlear&action=display&thread=1633

So anyway, John Lear is the scion of the original Lear Jet founder. Just goes to show that unlimited fortune does not make one idle ;)

So there are several ideas of how the moon came into existence; mine is that it a large space ship, towed from solar system to solar system with its prime mission to help jump start lesser advanced civilizations, spending many thousands and thousands of years in secret manipulations and stimulations, until that lesser civilization can continue on their own, then moving to another solar system.

Reply #252 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:33:27 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

There is a civilization of human beings who live on the Moon. This is the biggest and best kept secret on earth.

The nearside of the Moon, which is the side that faces earth, appears to be a desolate and unoccupied.

The farside of the moon, which also has a breathable atmosphere also has lakes, rivers, forests, snow-capped mountains and life as we know it here on earth.

Most of mankinds misconceptions about the moon have been carefully and systematically fed to us over thousands of years.
Oh crikey is right.

Reply #253 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:55:08 am

lol @ console hate

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
If there is life as we know it on the moon, im disgusted its being kept secret from us...

Imagine how far BMac could slot a six over midwicket in an NZ vs the Moon 20/20 match with that gravity....:P

Reply #254 Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:05:00 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Well, according to Mr. Lear, gravity on the moon is in fact 2/3 of ours on earth, so not as far as you might think.
And since the moon people have generated their own gravity field on the far side, probably only as far as he can here.

Reply #255 Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:10:23 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
It's compelling, in that he obviously is passionate about this topic and has been for at least the eight years I have been reading his posts (periodically....great entertainment!) and there are some wonderful images.
Him, Zorgon, and Mike Singh are three 'amigos' who continue propagating this sort of stuff. they have put in an immense amount of work.
Doesn't make it real, but is an interesting read at times.

Reply #256 Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:15:14 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
It makes me sad that they have put so much effort into nothingness.
Sorta how I feel about nuns.

Reply #257 Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:25:19 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Don't sweat it too much Bell...they seem happy enough!

Reply #258 Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:56:58 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #259 Posted: November 16, 2010, 01:02:35 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #260 Posted: November 16, 2010, 01:09:57 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i love this thread

Reply #261 Posted: November 16, 2010, 01:11:20 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Just shaking it up Jonty.

There are some...uh...amazing minds out there! ;)

Reply #262 Posted: November 16, 2010, 01:14:02 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
definately

makes for great reading. better than the crap forced to us

Reply #263 Posted: November 16, 2010, 01:20:55 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Imagine if the 'missile launch' photo (which to me appears to be a perfectly normal jet aircraft vapour trail seen on many sunny days) was taken on 9/11?

Reply #264 Posted: November 17, 2010, 08:12:48 am

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1332068
My point isn't that these things are in current application, but the ease of implementation.

And there are innumerable facepalms my friend.

Not enough.

Reply #265 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:50:44 am
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline Clin

• Addicted
State your case, sir, that I may be sure you are not simply a bandwagon jumper.

Reply #266 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:56:47 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I heard this conspiracy where there are these alien robots living amount us and disguise themselves as vehicles. The whole thing is covered up by the government.

Reply #267 Posted: November 17, 2010, 09:58:00 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
My camaro says thats bullshit.

WIN
\/ \/ \/

Reply #268 Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:11:40 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Optimus Prime

• I Posted!
  • Optimus Prime has no influence.
Yeah, I agree. That seems a bit far-fetched.

Reply #269 Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:00:04 am

Offline Speakman

i heard this conspiracy where we all got tired of walking around and doing stuff, so we all got robots built to our individual likeness and controlled them from our homes

the world was crime free, but Bruce Willis still suspected something...

Reply #270 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:33:24 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Bruce Willis always suspects something, he's the most crazy conspiracy theorist there is.

Along with Will Smith, who also suspects something is wrong with the robots. He also suspects there is a large secret organisation covering up the existence of aliens.

Reply #271 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:39:31 pm

Offline Agent J

• I Posted!
  • Agent J has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1332530
Along with Will Smith, who also suspects something is wrong with the robots. He also suspects there is a large secret organisation covering up the existence of aliens.

This is incorrect.

There is no such thing as a large secret organisation covering up the existence of aliens.

Please, move along.

Reply #272 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:53:13 pm
Classified

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Suspicion is one thing, but it takes a man like Geoff Goldblum to actually fly up to that bitch, connect to the mothership WITH HIS LAPTOP, INTERFACE WITH THE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY INFECTING IT WITH A VIRUS THAT NOT EVEN SPACENORTON CAN QUARANTINE, ALLOWING HARRY CONNICK JNR TO BLOW UP THE INVADING FORCE WITH A BAND OF FIGHTER JETS INVENTED IN THE EARLY SEVENTIES.

But yeah. Suspicion is cool.

I love you Geoff.

Reply #273 Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:57:52 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
It just goes to show that our computing technology came from the Aliens in the first place!

Reply #274 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:04:42 pm