Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Spacemonkey is clearly part of the conspiracy.

Reply #300 Posted: February 09, 2011, 08:49:22 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1358504
It makes sense to prohibit and area which gets rockets fired around it. That's not something you would want accidentally drive intro.

Yes, but you are not allowed to take photos or even make sketches of any part of the area.

Quote from: BerG;1358488
The plot thickens.

My dad was actually born in 1947. Same year that they started these tests. Perhaps he was created with the sole purpose of being the Woomera bank manager... Dun dun dunnnnn...............

Reply #301 Posted: February 09, 2011, 03:12:35 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
I would be more worried about how the retarded sperm has effected you

Reply #302 Posted: February 09, 2011, 05:09:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: nick247;1358643

Coming from a guy with the number 47 in it, of course you are trying to detract from the main theory here.

Reply #303 Posted: February 09, 2011, 05:13:12 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: nick247;1358643

You didn't realise that Sporks avatar is actually a photo of himself?

Reply #304 Posted: February 09, 2011, 05:23:09 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1358644
Coming from a guy with the number 47 in it, of course you are trying to detract from the main theory here.

He is getting too close to the truth, he needs to be silenced

Reply #305 Posted: February 09, 2011, 06:14:10 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://noblelie.com/2009/03/10/gmo-population-control-spermicidal-corn

A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile.

http://www.alternet.org/story/18154/

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/06/11/18650455.php

Thought some of you might appreciate this guys site: http://www.cheeseslave.com/2009/03/02/joel-salatin-on-spermicides-in-genetically-modified-crops/

I think I need a bigger vege garden....

Reply #306 Posted: February 11, 2011, 09:44:55 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/romes-control-of-the-new-world-order-in-pictures/

The international intelligence agencies have many Papal-loyal knights within them & many Jesuit-trained high-level operatives. William Donovan of the OSS, nicknamed the “Father of the CIA” was a Papal Knight of St Sylvester, William Casey was trained at Jesuit Fordham & George Tenet (9/11-era CIA Director) at Jesuit Georgetown, where he has since lectured. William Colby was renknowned as a hardline Roman Catholic & the FBI Director during 9/11 was the Roman Catholic Thomas J. Pickard. The masters that these men served are the Popes & the Jesuit Superior-Generals in Rome.

Great fun!

0.o

Reply #307 Posted: February 11, 2011, 09:50:29 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
capabilities of nsa operatives using rnm
There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the U.S. since the 1940′s. The NSA, Ft. Meade has in place a vast two-way wireless RNM system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively monitor audio-visual information in their brain. This is all done with no physical contact with the subject. RNM is the ultimate method of surveillance and domestic intelligence. Speech and 3D sound, and subliminal audio can be sent to the auditory cortex of the subject’s brain (bypassing the ears) and images can be sent into the visual cortex. RNM can alter a subject’s perceptions, moods, and motor control. Speech cortex/auditory cortex link has become the ultimate communications system for the intelligence community. RNM allows for a complete audio-visual brain-to-brain link or brain-to-computer link.

Guess they're not using the H.A.A.R.P. array for scalar weaponry purposes after all.

http://dillsnapcogitation.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/thought-policing-the-nsa-and-remote-neural-monotiring-rnm/

Reply #308 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:03:12 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Now, that's what I'm talking about.   Good find!

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. 0.o

There are also similar facitlities to H.A.A.R.P. in  Norway, Russia, Australia and Southland, as well as ECHELON network stations (Southland, Waihopai, Tangimoana).

Reply #309 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:28:57 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
If that were true that would be awesome. Being able to communicate with people directly from your brain.

Reply #310 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:31:57 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
No, being able to communicate directly TO peoples brains. Sounds that bypass the ears. Visions that bypass the eyes and play out directly on the visual cortex. Also being able to pull sights sounds and visual memories straight from peoples minds. And not randomly either, no, because your own bioelectric field is like a natural born barcode.

They dial you up and you're part of the net. Supposedly.

I still think all they are doing with ELF waves at the moment is playing "Weather God". Also Sichuan, Hiati, Christchurch.... these earthquakes don't roll...

This guys theory goes that every man woman and child on the street is a walking CCTV.

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1359126

I hate to sound like a loony, because most of this shit isn't plausible, but scientifically it is completely possible.

So I read these things and think "Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but they probably could if they wanted to".
Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:58:07 am by Daddy Clin

Reply #311 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:52:04 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Exactly, sounds awesome. I've been waiting for brain to brain communcation for a long time.

Reply #312 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:55:14 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
You must be a saint. I couldn't think of anything worse...

Reply #313 Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:58:49 am

lol @ console hate

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Ive been waiting for brain to brain communication for 3 years.

Reply #314 Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:50:48 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1359126
Now, that's what I'm talking about.   Good find!

There are also similar facitlities to H.A.A.R.P. in  Australia

The plot thickens.
Is this perhaps what the real reason behind sleep walking is? A bug in the system perhaps?

Reply #315 Posted: February 11, 2011, 01:18:30 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1359132
Exactly, sounds awesome. I've been waiting for brain to brain communcation for a long time.

It'll never work.

You people are analogue and I'm digital.

Reply #316 Posted: February 11, 2011, 05:28:39 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1359245
It'll never work.

You people are analogue and I'm digital.

Show us your prehensile grip and opposable thumb, cat.

Your digits have claws..

Me, I'm solid state.

Reply #317 Posted: February 11, 2011, 06:04:32 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.
about now Grim you should be well past the solids and on to the liquids being a friday and all

Reply #318 Posted: February 11, 2011, 06:07:22 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
True Astro.
Kingfisher Strong: Done.
2 x Carlsberg: Done.
More Carlsberg: on the way.

Acerbism: in check as of yet :)

Reply #319 Posted: February 11, 2011, 06:48:03 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.
Nice!

Reply #320 Posted: February 11, 2011, 07:11:54 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #321 Posted: February 12, 2011, 12:31:52 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
MacDonalds is bad for you?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4649357/Burgers-keep-Cat-purring-at-100

Burgers keep Cat purring at 100
BEN STANLEY
Last updated 05:00 12/02/2011

Catherine Reddoch leans her elbows on to the shiny surface of her favourite table by the window and glances out into the busy world.

The Matamata 100-year-old, known as Cat to most, looks at the traffic, watching cars and and stock trucks rumble past. She casts her mind over 100 years of a life lived and loved, surrounded by family and good friends. She smiles – and takes another big bite out of her McDonald's cheeseburger.

Mrs Reddoch is sitting in "Cat's Corner" at McDonald's Matamata, just off the roundabout off Broadway.

It's the same place you'll find her around lunchtime every day, tucking into a cheeseburger and hot chocolate – her lunch every day since two months after she and late husband Neil moved to New Zealand from Scotland in 1988. Every day. That's more than eight thousand cheeseburgers. Eight thousand hot chocolates.

They lived in Paraparaumu then. The manager of the store noticed the regular customers after a couple more months, and decided the meal was on the house.

"He said you can have it free," she says in her soft, charming Scottish accent. "He said 'you've earned it'."

When Neil died in 1989 from an injury suffered when he served in the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders in World War II, Catherine moved up to Matamata, where she now lives at Matamata's RSA flats.

She's surrounded by some of Neil's paintings and photos of her family, including sisters Mary, 86, and Jenny, 93, who live in England and Scotland respectively.

Around 11am every morning, she'll reach for her walker, place her big black hangbag and purse under the cushion and set out the door.

She knows the walk well. Across the end of the bowling greens, with warm greetings from the members. "Morning Cat," they'll say. "How are you today?"

Down to the end of Ngaio St, along Rawhiti St to the start of Arawa, then down there. Past the Horse and Jockey pub. Round the corner, and across the street. Past the cafes and the Hobbiton information centre. Across the railway tracks, to McDonald's, and a door that a staff member will hold open before Mrs Reddoch arrives. It's around one kilometre all up, but she says she enjoys the activity.

"Sometimes I'm early, sometimes I'm late," she says. A round trip can take her up to two hours.

"I like walking," she continues, explaining how she delivered mail in Scotland during World War II. "I always have." Her Saturday visits include a trip to the TAB, where she'll place a $10 bet.
Ad Feedback

McDonald's made a plaque for "her corner" last May for her 100th birthday, and threw her a party.

"Oh, it was a marvellous day wasn't it," she says to former carer and old friend Phyl Williams, who is accompanying her today.

The cheeseburger is finished and the hot chocolate cup empty. "Time to go," she says, standing and reaching for her walker. She moves towards the door.

"See you tomorrow," someone says from the counter. Mrs Reddoch smiles. "See you then."

- Waikato Times

Reply #322 Posted: February 12, 2011, 01:00:26 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Probably all the preservatives.

;)

Reply #323 Posted: February 12, 2011, 01:02:01 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1359481
Probably all the preservatives.

Damn! I meant to use that joke in my post!

Nicely played good sir.

Reply #324 Posted: February 12, 2011, 01:15:04 pm