Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Bell;1304242

I don't see that as being a conspiracy

That's quite fine, you decided :P

Reply #225 Posted: August 31, 2010, 11:52:52 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It seams the argument is more the definition of conspiracy, as opposed to what is actually a conspiracy and what is not.

We all know governments have many secrets, and because that's my normal view of things, I wouldn't call it a conspiracy.

Reply #226 Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:00:10 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
from wiki
Conspiracy theory is a term that originally was a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal, or political conspiracy. However, it has become largely pejorative and used almost exclusively to refer to any fringe theory which explains an historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning

If we are talking about the word conspiracy in the traditional sense then yes I guess CIA involvement in trying to overthrow governments the US doesn't like are sizable conspiracies.

But since we are talking about stuff like moon landings and 9/11 and shit I don't think we are talking about those sorta things

Reply #227 Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:08:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1304272
If we are talking about the word conspiracy in the traditional sense then yes I guess CIA involvement

Technically, maybe.
But I'm with you.

in trying to overthrow governments the US doesn't like are sizable conspiracies.

Vietnam was pretty public knowledge at the time... I wouldn't call it a conspiracy ;)

Reply #228 Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:14:48 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
yeah i have to agree with bell here, the CIA has a long history of supporting regime changes using groups that are, by function, terrorists (and some they supported who have continued to be terrorists to this day)

hardly what i would consider a conspiracy

The bigger the conspiracy the more likely someone somewhere will have a change of heart and rat everyone out. Dont believe what you see in the movies...the US doesnt have the power to go around killing all possible "informants" on these conspiracies

I think you have too much a hardon for the US government that you see in the movies with all these unnamed soldiers organised by shadowy government officials going around killing US civilians in public shootouts

Reply #229 Posted: August 31, 2010, 05:09:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
But, that's what makes the movie interesting!
How dare you take all the fun out of real life!

Reply #230 Posted: August 31, 2010, 08:27:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

Awesome site...copious links....go for gold!

;)

Reply #231 Posted: September 03, 2010, 10:09:35 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1305410
http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

Awesome site...copious links....go for gold!

;)

That's a horrible article to read, starting every paragraph with 'It wasn't Muslims', how can someone with such shit writing skills expect to be taken seriously?

Reply #232 Posted: September 03, 2010, 10:32:58 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
So it was all done by extremely intelligent Israelians who managed to plan and carry it out, put the blame on Bin Laden, but then have the stupidity to be dancing on the street while the towers collapsed, getting themselves arrested?

And most of those links are stupid. They either point to other conspiracy websites, or news websites (the article itself says not to trust the news). Some of the websites it links to are articles from Fox News, lol.

Reply #233 Posted: September 03, 2010, 10:33:56 am

The first article on Active Thermitic Material was interesting through, however it certainty doesn't "prove beyond doubt" that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions.

Reply #234 Posted: September 03, 2010, 10:42:03 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
It's good, you're deciding ;)

Reply #235 Posted: September 03, 2010, 01:31:53 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars..........What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

NUGGET ONE: “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

NUGGET TWO: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

Reply #236 Posted: September 03, 2010, 06:56:55 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Thats pretty cool.

Reply #237 Posted: September 03, 2010, 07:42:20 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1305646
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars..........What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

NUGGET ONE: “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

NUGGET TWO: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

:blink: :lol: not bad Grim not bad

Reply #238 Posted: September 03, 2010, 08:17:19 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
...of course, against the 'acid test' of Paul McCartney dying in 1966, it pales.... ;)

Reply #239 Posted: September 03, 2010, 08:42:35 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
why is america so special?
why dont nz get any cool spacecrafts landing and giving us awesome gravity boots and phaser guns and photon torpedoes?

Reply #240 Posted: September 03, 2010, 08:58:27 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Economy of Scale...plus there's always Bruce Cathie.....

and:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=182136&id=100000780600969&fbid=142485622454124&ref=mf

...yet Ben has never been done for libel....

Reply #241 Posted: September 03, 2010, 09:09:20 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://www.abeldanger.net/

Oh fuck YES!

:thumbup:

Reply #242 Posted: November 16, 2010, 09:47:20 am

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1332049
http://www.abeldanger.net/

Oh fuck YES!

:thumbup:

Why do Conspiracy Theorists have such badly designed websites?

Reply #243 Posted: November 16, 2010, 09:57:49 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/chinese-emp-attack-prompts-us-missile-strike-after-cruise-ship-crippled/

Oh HELL yes!

:drool:

I don't know SM...but not ALL o them do. I guess they're too busy fighting aliens in underground bases while trying to direct missiles into buildings using laser holographic time-shifting alternative reality software reverse engineered from the NAZI Vril and Haunebu aircraft from the base on the dark side of the moon?

Reply #244 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:05:38 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Oh God Ngati, I need to get some work done, and I can read sites like the ones you've been posting all day.

Love to hear what the intellectually charged, and seriously paranoid denizens of the hallowed GetSome boards think of two of my favorite conspiracies;

H.A.A.R.P.

and Chemtrails...

Reply #245 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:12:35 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Oh god, that 'missile' launch thing was so retarded.

Reply #246 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:16:06 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Haha, they're *cough* brilliant...um... entertainment aye!

HAARP
Chemtrails.

No time now, will get back to you. Personally I don't think HAARP is nefarious, but I know some who do (Whodoo? You do. Do what? Remind me of a man)...
Chemtrails I'm not sure about mainly because I haven't really looked into them...I've been spending more time on finding out who replaced Paul McCartney and where the missiles for 9/11 came from ;)

Reply #247 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:31:27 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I'm kind of reluctant to admit it in public, but I think HAARP is very, very bad news. Like a lot of things it all comes down to scale. We live on a small planet that could theoretically be manipulated quite easily.

Tesla is coming back to bite us my friends!

Can't say that chemtrails weigh too heavily on my mind, but again, in our relatively small landscape, an idea like that could be easily implemented.

Reply #248 Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:43:04 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
There just isn't enough facepalm.gifs in all the world...

Reply #249 Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:01:03 am
Immanentize the eschaton