Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #275 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:12:08 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Agent J

• I Posted!
  • Agent J has no influence.
Apple technology is not derived from the remains of a crash in Roswell that didn't happen in 1947.

Neither is Steve Jobs an alien.

Reply #276 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:22:50 pm
Classified

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
if steve jobs was an alien, does that make Aids an alien infection?

Reply #277 Posted: November 17, 2010, 01:25:15 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1332460
I heard this conspiracy where there are these alien robots living amount us and disguise themselves as vehicles. The whole thing is covered up by the government.

and when you die you go to robot heaven

Reply #278 Posted: November 17, 2010, 03:05:14 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
and college students regularly setup stalls on university grounds and sell pot to strangers.

Reply #279 Posted: November 17, 2010, 03:28:32 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #280 Posted: November 19, 2010, 11:58:23 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1333264
http://www.news.com.au/technology/hitler-planned-to-invade-uk-with-ufos/story-e6frfro0-1225956043643

Nazi UFOs.

0.o

Nazi UFO's are far more plausible then alien spacecraft.

Reply #281 Posted: November 19, 2010, 12:08:20 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Oh, those zany Nazi's...

Reply #282 Posted: November 19, 2010, 12:54:25 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.palba.cz/viewtopic.php?t=726

Yes, it's in Czech. Use the translator.

I wonder how much Tesla technology was used?

Reply #283 Posted: November 19, 2010, 01:16:10 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Not a conspiracy, but dovetails nicely into some theories!

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/secret-giant-planet-sun-companion-1011201.html

Our sun may have a companion that disturbs comets from the edge of the solar system — a giant planet with up to four times the mass of Jupiter, researchers suggest.

A NASA space telescope launched last year may soon detect such a stealth companion to our sun, if it actually exists, in the distant icy realm of the comet-birthing Oort cloud, which surrounds our solar system with billions of icy objects.

The potential jumbo Jupiter would likely be a world so frigid it is difficult to spot, researchers said. It could be found up to 30,000 astronomical units from the sun. One AU is the distance between the Earth and the sun, about 93 million miles (150 million km).

Reply #284 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:21:33 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
We only recently realised the Oort cloud was even there. I have no idea how plausable this "Jumbo Jupiter" is, but anything that far out won't be giving of any heat, nor reflecting any light, so /shrug.

As for the Nazi UFO's, did anyone finish watching the Nazi stealth plane doco on sky the other night?
I fell asleep on the couch. Did it pass the radar test?

Reply #285 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:33:51 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
^ No, I didn't. I don't. I darn't.

http://www.datelinezero.com/

Well Fuck Me!

:001_tt1:

Reply #286 Posted: December 02, 2010, 06:39:07 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/02archives/Apollo_Reality.html

Oh hell yes!

This web page will show how, and where NASA faked the lunar approach, lunar orbit, lunar landing, and lunar take off, for all the Apollo Moon landing video's. Contrary to what many believe, the sequences were not shot in a desert, Hollywood studio, or Area 51. There may have been the odd picture taken at Area 51, and a few Apollo pictures that were taken in some remote desert, but the majority of stills and video were performed at Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia. Scientist's at NASA knew in the early 60's that a manned mission to the Moon was impossible within 8 years, and a plan to fake the Moon landings was put into operation.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Training_01.html#Cinder

Still, it doesn't really delve into the Secret Space Programme, NOT run by NASA.

Ah, here's a little: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/

0.o

Reply #287 Posted: December 14, 2010, 02:18:07 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
NASA faked King Kong! omg!

Reply #288 Posted: December 14, 2010, 02:37:11 pm

Offline Agent J

• I Posted!
  • Agent J has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1341030
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/02archives/Apollo_Reality.html

Oh hell yes!

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Training_01.html#Cinder

Still, it doesn't really delve into the Secret Space Programme, NOT run by NASA.

Ah, here's a little: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/

0.o

The moon landings were real.

I was on the moon ██████████████████████ discussing a contract with ██████████████ of planet ██████ XII when I saw the Apollo 11 land ██████████████. Sergent ██████ ordered a ██████████ over the top of ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ green fish eggs.
However ██████████ Jackson and Albert ████████████ Kennedy ██████ hologram in the form of a large ████████████ with large ███████████████████████████ and a large ███████████████████████████.
Purple ███████████████████████████ from my underpants ███████████████████████████ found in Roswell in 1975 which proved ████████████████████████████████████ donkey.

Reply #289 Posted: December 14, 2010, 03:40:08 pm
Classified

Offline Velocity.

• Just settled in
  • Velocity. has no influence.
A couple conspiracy theories for ya.

The newest threat to Freedom? Fusion Centers...g
http://www.rletc.com/showthread.php?3463-The-newest-threat-to-Freedom-Fusion-Centers...go-ahead-google-it...but-anonymously...

SERCO:_Company_Helping_Set_up_New_World_Order
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1/922/SERCO:_Company_Helping_Set_up_New_World_Order.html
Serco NWO:

Reply #290 Posted: December 14, 2010, 11:06:45 pm

Offline Velocity.

• Just settled in
  • Velocity. has no influence.
This is a recent conspiracy theory that someone keeps spamming on twitter

UNHACKweCAN UNHACKthePLANET
http://tinyurl.com/269hdtv POTENTIAL EVIDENCE linking #ASSANGE & #ANONYMOUS 9k+views&counting #WIKILEAKS #LEAKSPIN #CABLEGATE #PAYBACK hwrs

Reply #291 Posted: December 14, 2010, 11:10:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Just for the hell of it.

I was doing some reading on Area 51, which then led me to South Aussie's own WPA (Woomera Prohibited Area) which you apparently are not allowed to take photos, make sketches or any maps of. (however you can see it on Google earth).

So I decided to look up on Google just to see why in the world they do not want any images of the area.

All of the Google image pages (at least four or five of them which looked interesting) were inaccessibly and Kaspersky was telling me that the pages are heavily infected.

Reply #292 Posted: February 08, 2011, 11:06:34 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Interesting

Woomera is an infamous and isolated Outback community established in 1947 for British rocket testing including nuclear tests. The town, located 485 km north of Adelaide, was a restricted area until 1982. The Woomera Protected Area still remains today and is one of the world’s largest land-based rocket ranges. There is also a sizeable population at nearby Nurrungar made up of US military personnel as part of the joint US-Aus Ground Station. The controversial refugee detention centre was relocated in 2003.

http://www.ozmobi.com.au/visitors/viewregion/woomera

Reply #293 Posted: February 08, 2011, 11:21:42 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
My dad used to be the Woomera bank manager before I was born.

Also in a probably not unrelated note, apparently there was quite an uproar caused by the fallout of tests held during the 60s.

I have been there, and the place re-minds me of the game Fallout, or more the game re-minds me of the place, arid land, and in the middle of it, a big rocket place and it has all these quirky looking display rockets.

Reply #294 Posted: February 08, 2011, 11:50:15 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Woomera is an infamous and isolated Outback community established in 1947 for British rocket testing including nuclear tests.

Quote from: Spork
My dad used to be the Woomera bank manager before I was born.

The plot thickens.

Reply #295 Posted: February 09, 2011, 04:28:48 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1358488
The plot thickens.

Au contraire Berg.

That explains a few things.

Reply #296 Posted: February 09, 2011, 06:25:18 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Mutated spoons?

Reply #297 Posted: February 09, 2011, 06:58:19 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Pine Gap, anyone?

Reply #298 Posted: February 09, 2011, 08:26:40 am

It makes sense to prohibit and area which gets rockets fired around it. That's not something you would want accidentally drive intro.

Reply #299 Posted: February 09, 2011, 08:40:05 am