Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Plasma;1364281
lol yeah, he kept it up all the way into Hornby as well.

I'm working 12 hr days driving around the city delivering meals to the emergency workers and CD staff. It is very, very difficult not to fly into a rage at the obvious rubberneckers driving around making the gridlock out there even worse. If I had a softball bat in the truck with me, I'd be getting arrested pretty quick.

FFS if you don't NEED to drive somewhere, don't.

Reply #1375 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:35:56 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

anyone know when people are allowed into town to even get their cars? Starting to get my rage face on

Reply #1376 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:41:10 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1364286
anyone know when people are allowed into town to even get their cars? Starting to get my rage face on

About midnight, they said to be drunk, wearing a balaclava, and take a crowbar and loot sack

Reply #1377 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:53:10 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
When I was driving inside the cordon yesterday codex, I think I saw them using your car as a wrecking ball

Reply #1378 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:57:44 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ was that a humble brag?

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1364246

loving the awesome irony there
"Attached Thumbnails"

Also yeah, traffic is fucking nuts. Especially since many people went back to work yesterday.
Also, many people haven't. Your car is inside the cordon Codex. You ain't getting that until they've lived the cordon.
And that ain't happening until rubble and bodies have been cleared, and buildings inspected, and some pulled down.
You got a wee while to wait yet buddy.

Don't rageface, ain't nothing that can be done about it. Shit just gotta happen.

TL;DR?
GET A PUSHBIKE YOU FATTY
Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:04:44 am by Pyromanik

Reply #1379 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:59:07 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1364298
^ was that a humble brag?

I dont think it was pyro.

As explained on that episode of NCIS that we both saw, a humble brag is when you complain about something that most people would be happy with.

"Don't you hate it when your wallet is so full that money falls out of it"

Reply #1380 Posted: March 01, 2011, 12:59:05 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
.. was reading my e-mail and almost missed the time to hit the forums 'off' button at 12:51 ..

Reply #1381 Posted: March 01, 2011, 12:59:21 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline M0rph

• Just settled in
  • M0rph has no influence.
Quote from: Codex;1364286

I went back that day to get it knowing this would happen

Reply #1382 Posted: March 01, 2011, 01:30:03 pm
I don\'t hate you, I prefer to ignore you.

http://www.fuked.co.nz / http://www.fail.co.nz

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?00216a6411.jpg
Christchurch Earthquake

Reply #1383 Posted: March 01, 2011, 08:40:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Quote from: Craigorsarus;1364337
.. was reading my e-mail and almost missed the time to hit the forums 'off' button at 12:51 ..

If only you had an off switch :33333

Hope you get your car back ok chodex.

Reply #1384 Posted: March 01, 2011, 09:08:56 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Just to show you how surprising it is when you find people with connections to Christchurch: I got this comment from a YouTube user who I have followed since, forever. A dutch immigrant to Ireland.
Quote from: rozeboosje
@Tiwaking Glad to hear the latter. I stayed in a hotel right beside that cathedral back in 2001. It's very sad to see it in that state. And I can only hope that the death toll doesn't go up by an awful lot more.

conversation here video is totally unrelated to Christchurch at all.

Reply #1385 Posted: March 01, 2011, 09:13:31 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: nick247;1364335
I dont think it was pyro.

As explained on that episode of NCIS that we both saw, a humble brag is when you complain about something that most people would be happy with.

"Don't you hate it when your wallet is so full that money falls out of it"

True, I was thinking that when I typed it, however could not think of a better term.
Now, many hours later, I think the better term could be 'humble scite'. Well, perhaps not, it's almost the same thing. But what I'm getting at is the little hint I got of "haha, I got to go inside the cordon" within that sentence.

Quote from: Craigorsarus;1364337

Since we're now set up in the bosses lounge, we turned the TV on to one and watched a long with scenes of many others doing the same live around NZ.

Reply #1386 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:01:52 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Earthquake in Welly :o

Edit:
Why the fuck is the : o (without the space of course) this :o ? :/
Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:16:10 pm by Anaraith

Reply #1387 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:09:04 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Anaraith;1364582

fuckit, just flee NZ.

Reply #1388 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:10:55 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
ive never ran so fast to my PC, OMG

Reply #1389 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:14:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Anaraith;1364582

Earthquake Prediction For Wellington

A Waitangi dawn ceremony ended with a Maori elder prophesying the destruction of Wellington in a huge earthquake that would leave the Beehive "lying in the debris of the streets".

Reply #1390 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:22:33 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3945/drum.png
Christchurch Earthquake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reply #1391 Posted: March 01, 2011, 10:23:03 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1364583
fuckit, just flee NZ.

is tempting eh

Reply #1392 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:08:21 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Pyromanik

Yeh, but aussie has poisionous shit, floods and hurricanes, retarded heat, ridiculous amounts of bogans (the entire population)... and crocodiles that eat children.

Reply #1393 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:13:38 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
good thing it's not the only option out there in the big wide world then :p

Reply #1394 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:14:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

True. But it's the only easy option.

Reply #1395 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:15:58 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
You forgot hotter chicks, better economy, better night life, better jobs :p

Reply #1396 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:24:01 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;1364643
True. But it's the only easy option.

oh, is life supposed to be easy?
I want a refund

Reply #1397 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:24:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Not at all. I just imagine it being the easier move as opposed to organising your shit to be shipped somewhere like... Mongolia.

Reply #1398 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:34:45 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
I found it was easier moving halfway round the world than between chch & akl, simply for the fact that you decide whats really important to take when youre moving a long way and just buy new shit where applicable.

I must say im not looking forward to the paranoia the wgtn quake is going to bring on.

Reply #1399 Posted: March 01, 2011, 11:38:26 pm