• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
a lot of cars a being towed to turners.

Reply #1425 Posted: March 03, 2011, 05:16:03 pm

Codex

:/ I doubt they'll go up to tow mine

Reply #1426 Posted: March 03, 2011, 05:55:38 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1364209
there's massive rage on twitter at john for how rude he was towards the moon man, it's hilarious. One of the moon mans followers is having a huge cry rofl, then when you try and raise the points again the person sits there with their fingers in their ears. Sigh.
Just had dinner with my friends parents. They are huge moon man believers or, as I like to call them, moonies (apologies to the real Moonies).

They were incensed that John Cambell tore into the moon man. Thank you to whoever said it was on TVOnDemand because they took down the video soon after I finished watching it.

We should get to shoot/hang the moon man if his predictions are wrong.

Reply #1427 Posted: March 03, 2011, 10:25:10 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
Tiwa, show those believers this:

http://www.drquigs.com

That is Dr Mark Quigley's website, the latest post includes a through debunk of that scum Ring. Remember, tell them that of course Dr Quigley is the same geologist they have seen on TV explaining the science of it. A very good debunk. Please show them and force them to read it.

Anyway, if there's anyone is genuine need because of the quake, The Hub Hornby are giving away mall vouchers to help them. They can spend it on whatever they like there. Please PM me with their address and contact details and I will forward them to my sister at Mall management. Includes you Ngati! I'm sure you'll appreciate them and know people who need them right now.

Reply #1428 Posted: March 04, 2011, 04:58:51 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1365345
Tiwa, show those believers this:
One is a happy clap, one is a Jehovahs witness.

They'll believe any old nonsense.

Reply #1429 Posted: March 04, 2011, 06:41:34 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Codex

Reply #1430 Posted: March 04, 2011, 11:25:12 am

Offline M0rph

• Just settled in
  • M0rph has no influence.
Quote from: Codex;1365097
Yeah my cars in their closed off area inside the closed off area which is open to military only, not even police are allowed in it :/ so no $#@!ing good for me. Can't get it till next week earliest if it's still up by then and no $#@!ing clue on the buildings status

starting to get really $#@!ed off with this, really regret not taking it out with me from day one.

Took me 7 hours to get it home on the 22nd but damm i am glad i did

Reply #1431 Posted: March 04, 2011, 12:19:44 pm
I don\'t hate you, I prefer to ignore you.

http://www.fuked.co.nz / http://www.fail.co.nz

Codex

lucky prick

might not get mine for another week, if im lucky and if the building lasts till then

fucking fucking fuck

Reply #1432 Posted: March 04, 2011, 02:04:44 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ If your car isn't already crushed, the building will be fine.
It's a new building, so I doubt it has much damage at all. I'd be more worried about other cars being shunted into yours. Gonna need some panel work boy!

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1365350
One is a happy clap, one is a Jehovahs witness.

They'll believe any old nonsense.

How the fuck does the Jehovah's know... no wait that's the exclusive brethern. John Campbell is on TV, and their religion forbids fandangled contraptions like TV (and radio!), because that's where the devil lives.

Reply #1433 Posted: March 04, 2011, 07:21:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

if panel works all I need i'll be over the fucking moon man. Seriously would be stoked if I got it back

Reply #1434 Posted: March 04, 2011, 07:57:35 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Just found out that my cousin had to walk home from Halswell where he works because no-one thought to give him a lift back to town. His flat is in Fitzgerald Ave and he doesn't have a car. Oh well, at least he's safe.

Reply #1435 Posted: March 04, 2011, 08:54:27 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It'll keep a man fit...ish.

Reply #1436 Posted: March 04, 2011, 09:17:40 pm

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Quote from: Codex;1365537
if panel works all I need i'll be over the fucking moon man. Seriously would be stoked if I got it back

Im already over the moon man. fucking ambulance chasing charlatan.

Reply #1437 Posted: March 04, 2011, 10:30:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

hahah, i read it that way at first too :P

Reply #1438 Posted: March 05, 2011, 12:06:15 am

Offline 5loth

• Addicted
  • 5loth has no influence.
Anyone happen to know what state Washington Skatepark is in?

Reply #1439 Posted: March 05, 2011, 12:32:32 am
sila.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Washington?

Reply #1440 Posted: March 05, 2011, 02:43:46 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline 5loth

• Addicted
  • 5loth has no influence.
Its the name of the skatepark on the corner of Moorhouse Ave and Washington Way.

Reply #1441 Posted: March 05, 2011, 03:11:46 am
sila.

Offline bucket

• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
Quote from: TofuEater;1365557
Just found out that my cousin had to walk home from Halswell where he works because no-one thought to give him a lift back to town. His flat is in Fitzgerald Ave and he doesn't have a car. Oh well, at least he's safe.
Half of Fitzgerald Ave is a no go area.

Quote from: 5loth;1365593
Anyone happen to know what state Washington Skatepark is in?

Looked ok, but wasn't paying to much attention as was help some engineers out down the road.

Reply #1442 Posted: March 05, 2011, 09:05:23 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: 5loth;1365605
Its the name of the skatepark on the corner of Moorhouse Ave and Washington Way.

attempted joke falls flat  *sigh*

Reply #1443 Posted: March 05, 2011, 10:20:18 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

Very flat.

Reply #1444 Posted: March 05, 2011, 11:11:41 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
The Dean of Christchurch Cathedral, Peter Beck, has told of his elation  upon hearing no bodies had been found in the wreckage of the cathedral  and its collapsed spire.

Fuck that is awesome news...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10710257

Reply #1445 Posted: March 05, 2011, 11:16:27 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Pyromanik

Very awesome.
I've no idea where they got the number '20' from in the first place. The news really seemed to focus on it like it was almost a sure thing. Since day 1 I've wondered how they got that figure... you don't need to get a ticket to get in or anything. No one monitors the numbers, etc. Just a random estimation of how many could have been in there at the time I guess. But typical media to focus on it.

Reply #1446 Posted: March 05, 2011, 11:25:21 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
camera footage before power dropped.

Reply #1447 Posted: March 05, 2011, 01:21:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: bucket;1365623
Half of Fitzgerald Ave is a no go area.
His place has been checked and cleared apparently.

I've also found out that my sister has just got a job with Civil Defence - some sort of liasion with the Council. I'll try and get some details and if she can do anything to help you reprobates, i'll let you know.

Reply #1448 Posted: March 05, 2011, 04:21:27 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

Hooaaahhh

Reference Number: 3474093
NZDT: Sat, Mar 5 2011 7:34 pm
Magnitude: 4.8
Depth: 11 km
Details: Within 5 km of Lyttelton

Reply #1449 Posted: March 05, 2011, 07:52:47 pm