Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
OH. Well now I don't feel like I'm missing out... I feel like we're ALL missing out!

Reply #450 Posted: September 08, 2010, 08:37:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
However we got some neighbours that might need help, as well as others within the community.

Reply #451 Posted: September 08, 2010, 08:41:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Party on!

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1307801
Cheers Growler...what's your wine cupboard like? ;)

It's times like this where we can pool together and help others out and restore some faith in human nature :)

Restore a stranger's faith in humanity by emptying their wine cupboard for with them!

Reply #452 Posted: September 08, 2010, 08:48:33 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Can you check with your neighbours CK and let us know if they would benefit from the assistance of 3 or 4 guys for a few hours.

Reply #453 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:04:59 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
checked and is fine.

Reply #454 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:08:10 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
So whats the plan? Are we still pulling someones house down helping someone?

Reply #455 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:12:34 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Yes, my neighbours' chimney = bigger and more damaged.

Reply #456 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:13:10 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
Awesome. The quake stopped my plans to pull a garage down on saturday so im keen for pulling something down.

Reply #457 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:15:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

^ already down huh?

I still have fond memories of demolishing a shed by driving a hilux through it.

Reply #458 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:16:20 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
OK 1pm it is.

did you pm that addy to the others CK?

Reply #459 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:16:46 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
yes, same message copy and pasta to everyone. mmmmm...pasta.

Reply #460 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:18:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1308053
OK 1pm it is.

did you pm that addy to the others CK?

this address? xD

Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1307828
Quote from: JontyB;1307824
sing out a time and address, i'm sure a few of us can come help out

my ladder's not tall enough to reach the roof. Well it is but it'll be quite dangerous going back down. 230 Blenheim Road, I'm sure the neighbours won't mind at 228. The bigger ladder's at work :/
Tomorrow would be good but I'm not sure whether the chimney's will hold up overnight tbh.

havok + retardobot = assholes.

Reply #461 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:22:22 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
PM'ed.

Reply #462 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:23:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Cheers bro. I'll try to make it, but I can't be sure as I might have some work with Rusty Bolt.

Reply #463 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:24:24 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;1308051
^ already down huh?

I still have fond memories of demolishing a shed by driving a hilux through it.

Nah, someone with common sense said "Its dangerous, go home and start drinking" so I did.

Reply #464 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:24:35 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1308065
Cheers bro. I'll try to make it, but I can't be sure as I might have some work with Rusty Bolt.

yeah no worries, no obligation required.

Reply #465 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:25:08 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
can someone please PM me tomorrow and let me know what the go is?

Reply #466 Posted: September 08, 2010, 09:52:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
????

I did....

We're taking down my neighbours' chimney tomorrow at 1pm. Meet at my house. I PM'ed you.

Reply #467 Posted: September 08, 2010, 10:02:09 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
KK I will have to see how my day goes, play it by air.

Reply #468 Posted: September 09, 2010, 07:30:51 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
From my sons playgroup

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg56/Runing_photo/Capture-12.png
Christchurch Earthquake

Reply #469 Posted: September 09, 2010, 08:54:23 am

Offline Growler

Gonna be tied up sorry gents, I have to look after my things 1st.

If you need my ladder I can make that available, please let me know.

Reply #470 Posted: September 09, 2010, 09:51:06 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
That's entirely understandable Growler...you be careful!

What's open:
http://www.mapquake.co.nz/

Reply #471 Posted: September 09, 2010, 09:58:34 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
going out shoveling for the third day in a row, starting to feel bloody tired

Reply #472 Posted: September 09, 2010, 10:38:25 am

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
pictures along the fault line from my geol lab tutor

4.6m displacement

Reply #473 Posted: September 09, 2010, 10:45:22 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

The builder has called and is coming around this morning to start dismantling and securing the brick side of our hopuse, so I am going to have to bail on today as well.

Will have to leave it up to the rest of you whether you can make it happen. Sorry guys

Reply #474 Posted: September 09, 2010, 10:45:32 am