Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yell if you need boot space or a van for moving some things.

Reply #575 Posted: September 13, 2010, 09:11:53 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I should be able to borrow the truck from work, but I will definitely be keen on some muscle to assist with moving furniture. I'll holler

Reply #576 Posted: September 13, 2010, 09:14:43 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1309632
We're making progress. So much shit to move out of our house. Still at a motel. Will probably be signing for a rental tomorrow. If we take the place we're looking at, is is huge and perfect for summer entertaining so expect lots of BBQs

cell number in rep if you don't still have it.

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1309633
A mate's dog went missing: http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=316284313

:(

:( hope he turns up

Reply #577 Posted: September 13, 2010, 09:30:22 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1309313
I'm finding myself short of cardboard boxes for storing stuff. Anyone in Chch got access to a stash I can get my hands on?

go to supermarkets, they usually have shit loads of banana boxes

Reply #578 Posted: September 13, 2010, 09:30:30 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
motel wireless sucks balls. >:(
I miss gaming. I miss having time for gaming.

I also miss having a home... :'( my ex-home creaks alarmingly at every minor shake now.
hopefully we get all our stuff out before the bloody thing falls down!

Reply #579 Posted: September 13, 2010, 09:56:45 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Aftershocks seem fewer but a little larger now...

Reply #580 Posted: September 13, 2010, 11:19:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Catalyst;1309672

They're only good if you have curved items :/

Reply #581 Posted: September 14, 2010, 07:10:47 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: JontyB;1309671
cell number in rep if you don't still have it.

ditto

Reply #582 Posted: September 14, 2010, 07:39:00 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
okey doke... if all goes to plan we'll be shifting the big stuff across town on Thursday. Just a heads up for those of you who've offered to help. We're just waiting on the confirmation & then it'll be all go. PM or text Woohoo if you're keen to join us from around midday Thursday.

IMPORTANT DRINKING INFO: (will cross-post this bit to Treehouse)
we're going to have a "we made it thru the shite & it's Bitchi's birthday" drinkies on Saturday night at the new place. It has lots of cool outside seating/drinking areas and a biiiig garden to fall over in. This could be a hard-out partying night and we want company. :devil2:

Reply #583 Posted: September 14, 2010, 10:55:07 am

Offline Machpants

• Addicted
  • Machpants has no influence.
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1309632
We're making progress. So much shit to move out of our house. Still at a motel. Will probably be signing for a rental tomorrow. If we take the place we're looking at, is is huge and perfect for summer entertaining so expect lots of BBQs
Hey GL with that Woo, I'd missed that you were temporarily trailer trash! No wonder I missed your dulcet, whiskey slurred tones on vent :)

Not that there is much I can do but don't hesitate to holler if I could be of help.

Reply #584 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:39:15 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
update: looking like Friday for the grunt work...

Reply #585 Posted: September 14, 2010, 02:05:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
cool, I'm likely to have a car and be free on friday.

Reply #586 Posted: September 14, 2010, 02:08:50 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i can be free for a couple of hours on friday. knock of course at 12ish, start work at 3ish

Reply #587 Posted: September 14, 2010, 02:20:32 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1309754

joke or inexperience? o.o

Reply #588 Posted: September 14, 2010, 03:00:46 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
I can help ya move on friday, might even be able to bring a trailer and a jonty.

Reply #589 Posted: September 14, 2010, 05:00:49 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Thanks guys. You're all awesome. Party on saturday. I'll buy the beer.

Anyone in Christchurch wants to come to our wesurvivedthequake/housewarming/bitchimoms birthday on saturday night pm me for details. Our new place has a huge section for Burnsey to be sick in

Reply #590 Posted: September 14, 2010, 07:56:26 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Machpants

• Addicted
  • Machpants has no influence.
Feck I'll be boozing with my mate in Whiteman's Valley, otherwise I'd be tempted for a trip down. GL and enjoy the party

Reply #591 Posted: September 14, 2010, 08:14:50 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I've got the drugs!:

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY!

Reply #592 Posted: September 14, 2010, 10:12:49 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: `Kayne;1309859
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1309754

joke or inexperience? o.o

joke or complete moron?

Reply #593 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:23:15 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I take faces very seriously lol.

Reply #594 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:41:31 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Speakman

wtf are you on about?

Reply #595 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:42:33 pm

Offline Spoonguard

• Addicted
  • Spoonguard has no influence.
WATCHYA FACE CUZ

Reply #596 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:45:56 pm
        and nothing of value was lost.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: `Kayne;1310044
I take faces very seriously lol.

As you should. Faces are no laughing matter.

Reply #597 Posted: September 14, 2010, 11:54:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: `Kayne;1310044
I take faeces very seriously lol.
Yeah, I could see that.

Reply #598 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:34:22 am

Offline Speakman

that was the biggest shake in quite a while...

Reply #599 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:36:26 am