Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
damn aftershocks are awesome in this building, (3rd floor, cinder block building)
wish i was here for the quake

Reply #600 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:37:36 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yup.
I hope I don't have to dig for stuff on Friday... :/

Reply #601 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:37:45 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
same here

Reply #602 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:38:49 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
GPR today...

...Cancelled :(

Reply #603 Posted: September 15, 2010, 06:49:06 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
OK we are moving friday. I have PMed all those who PMed me offering to help. thank you all in advance

Reply #604 Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:44:29 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
will do my best to knock off early and come help wooooohooo

Reply #605 Posted: September 15, 2010, 04:10:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i may have friday off

Reply #606 Posted: September 15, 2010, 04:37:04 pm

Offline bucket

• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
I have a trailer that you can use if needed, can't help as working sorry.

Reply #607 Posted: September 15, 2010, 05:05:52 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I am hiring a 6 tonne truck. Just need muscle for moving furniture as my back isn;t 100% yet

Reply #608 Posted: September 15, 2010, 05:23:49 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: JontyB;1310228
i may have friday off

i do have friday off

Reply #609 Posted: September 15, 2010, 05:26:03 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: `Kayne;1309859

joke or inexperience? o.o

[video]SaZJFWOEzrc[/video]

Quote from: Growler;1310218
will do my best to knock off early and come help wooooohooo

Ditto

Reply #610 Posted: September 15, 2010, 05:41:19 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: JontyB;1310259
i may have friday off

i do have friday off

You're quite close to where I get the truck from Jonty. Do you want me to pick you up? Would be at around 9am. I'll keep ya fed and watered all day and beered at the end of it

Reply #611 Posted: September 15, 2010, 08:05:08 pm

Offline Speakman

i have class until noon (its near sydenham park)

Reply #612 Posted: September 15, 2010, 08:11:39 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
that's pretty close by... we could come get ya if you can't be arsed walking round to our "home" ;)

Reply #613 Posted: September 15, 2010, 08:40:13 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
I can give u a ride jonty, I am in the same class at the same educational facilty as you.

Reply #614 Posted: September 15, 2010, 10:04:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Fuck you guys, I wanna be all helpy.

Reply #615 Posted: September 15, 2010, 10:06:23 pm

Offline Speakman

come down n help man. and have some beers

Reply #616 Posted: September 15, 2010, 10:10:35 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
Quote from: RetardoBot;1310406

send emergency alcohol supplies :D

Reply #617 Posted: September 16, 2010, 11:41:56 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: bitchimom;1310535

I'd be happy to send money for booze, but knowing you, you'd spend it on something sensible like bread, or milk or something even worse like a WoW gaming card for your daughter.

I WILL NOT BE A PAWN IN YOUR GAME.

Reply #618 Posted: September 16, 2010, 12:35:56 pm

Offline Obbles

• Obbles has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1310553

I'd be happy to send money for booze, but knowing you, you'd spend it on something sensible like bread, or milk or something even worse like a WoW gaming card for your daughter.

Whats wrong with wow game time? :(

Reply #619 Posted: September 16, 2010, 01:56:41 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
If you dunno already, a damaged chimney = a fantastic excuse to get a heat pump courtesy of the government:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1009/S00234/quake-claims-to-cover-new-efficient-heating.htm

Been trying to convince the olds in getting a heat pump for ages and since we've got the chimney down and patched profesionally = all good.
Roll on the 27th of this month and 1st October (cable switched to 15 m/bit regardless of your month bill / cap reset date).

Reply #620 Posted: September 16, 2010, 02:49:43 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
Quote from: RetardoBot;1310553

sif I'd support that. pfffffft.
she can fund her own addictions, just like the rest of us

send alcohol vouchers then 8)

Reply #621 Posted: September 16, 2010, 03:49:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Witchoo, looks like i will be free from 2-3pm tomorrow for the rest of the day. Does this still fit in with your lifting needs. Woo has my cell on rep, I can turn up wherever you like at that time.

Reply #622 Posted: September 16, 2010, 04:45:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
awesome :)
send him a text and find out where we are at the time... I'll send it to you

Reply #623 Posted: September 16, 2010, 05:35:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1310341
Quote from: JontyB;1310259
i may have friday off

i do have friday off

You're quite close to where I get the truck from Jonty. Do you want me to pick you up? Would be at around 9am. I'll keep ya fed and watered all day and beered at the end of it

I'm just down the road, you can come and get me :>

Reply #624 Posted: September 16, 2010, 06:27:02 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.