Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Yea, I didn't think it was as big as the original, but anything bigger than a tummy rumble is worse than 'necessary'.

Damn mother nature.

Reply #950 Posted: December 28, 2010, 12:38:33 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
apparently the ground shaking/movement was just as violent as the september quake, this cluster was all smaller on the richter scale but right underneath the city.

I'm just glad I don't own a retail or hospo biz at the mo, life would not be fun

Reply #951 Posted: December 28, 2010, 08:44:57 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline bucket

• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
Just had EQC come through our house, now we have to wait for Fletcher's

Reply #952 Posted: December 28, 2010, 02:45:01 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
enjoy the wait

Reply #953 Posted: December 28, 2010, 04:15:03 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Hey bitchi.... there's a bit of plaster on your floor.....

Reply #954 Posted: December 30, 2010, 02:14:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
oh u noticed?
bags not clean it up :001_tongue:

Reply #955 Posted: December 30, 2010, 02:15:35 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I'll bring the digger!

Reply #956 Posted: December 30, 2010, 02:21:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
is it a little yellow digger?
cos they're the best kind :)

Reply #957 Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:26:07 pm

Offline Growler

yeah, my bigger bigger digger got stuck!

Reply #958 Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:31:21 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
oh look... same shit, different day year  :glare:

# NZDT: Sat, Jan 1 2011 2:05 pm
# Magnitude: 4.4
# Depth: 11 km
# Details: 20 km west of Christchurch

Reply #959 Posted: January 01, 2011, 02:46:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I thought that was in the morning?

Reply #960 Posted: January 01, 2011, 11:12:43 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
it probably was very early morning for the majority of people lol. I'm still surprised the sun went down so early

Reply #961 Posted: January 02, 2011, 12:16:53 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #962 Posted: January 03, 2011, 03:53:52 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Two 7 + in South America so far this year!

We had a little one earlier too...http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/quakes/3440948g-maps.html

http://quake.crowe.co.nz/QuakeMap/Single/?index=0 Margin of error of 5 kilometres.

Still waiting on the big one.

Reply #963 Posted: January 03, 2011, 06:44:52 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

Insurance coming out today, time to see what they have to say about my old girl.

Reply #964 Posted: January 11, 2011, 08:34:17 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
Quote from: Growler;1348847
Insurance coming out today, time to see what they have to say about my old girl.

whatever it is, they'll likely conclude with, "we're gonna need someone else to come take a look at this...." and then u get back in the queue.

frustrated? me? too fookn right :mad:

Reply #965 Posted: January 11, 2011, 11:00:51 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

No it's not.

It must be immensely frustrating and I hope they continue to come to the party re: rent etc while the bureaucracy yawns.

Kia kaha.
Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:53:33 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #966 Posted: January 18, 2011, 08:04:12 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
embed with [ video] [ /video]

without the spaces ofcourse

Reply #967 Posted: January 18, 2011, 08:10:38 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
cheers, seemed to work :/

Oh, it's convoluted....quoted you in another thread and learneded from that....cheers ears
Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:51:49 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #968 Posted: January 18, 2011, 08:26:26 pm

Offline Speakman

yeah its weird :/ all these quirky new things to master

Reply #969 Posted: January 18, 2011, 09:32:31 pm

Offline danmct

• Just settled in
  • danmct has no influence.
should move to the country, im in waikari (near frog rock) and very minimal damage here.... in saying that tho boss's house was built on the old blacksmith's land and no one told him there was a covered up (not filled in ) well under it. now he has a 2m wide x 8m deep hole under it. water's clear tho lol

Reply #970 Posted: January 18, 2011, 09:42:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

That's awesome.
Unless it's under the house. That would suck a bit.

Reply #971 Posted: January 18, 2011, 11:09:27 pm

Offline danmct

• Just settled in
  • danmct has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1351702
That's awesome.
Unless it's under the house. That would suck a bit.

indeed it is under the house. 1 pile hanging in mid air,another about to be soon.

Reply #972 Posted: January 19, 2011, 07:10:02 am

Offline Pyromanik

oh shit. Who builds a house on top of a well?
I suppose that's where the old blacksmith had his kitchen or something, lol.

Reply #973 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:07:29 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^ Yea pretty idiotic really, I mean surely they could have at least filled it in.

Reply #974 Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:09:47 pm