Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline shrub

• I Posted!
  • shrub has no influence.
5.0 templeton 12km deep

Reply #725 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:39:50 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
# Reference Number: 3382676
# NZDT: Mon, Oct 4 2010 10:21 pm
# Magnitude: 5.0
# Depth: 12 km
# Details: 30 km east of Darfield

Reply #726 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:41:21 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
not inconsiderable then ???

I presume our house is still standing, cos our (ex)neighbours haven't called yet lol

Reply #727 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:48:09 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.
Shakey Town is Shakey

Reply #728 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:49:28 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
  • MattaH has no influence.
Is it wrong to want to put bets on which buildings have now fallen down? My moneys on something down colombo near harvey norman

Reply #729 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:53:27 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
nah, it's another version of 'guess the (size of the) aftershock' game

Reply #730 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:56:08 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: MattaH;1317236
Is it wrong to want to put bets on which buildings have now fallen down? My moneys on something down colombo near harvey norman

the old pub on the corner or the clock tower? HNC will be fine

Reply #731 Posted: October 04, 2010, 10:58:49 pm

Codex

lol spilt raro all over myself o_O

Reply #732 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:07:40 pm

Offline Speakman

was a 4.0 that followed

ZOMG ITS THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!

QUICK TO THE SUPERMARKET! BUY WATER AND BEER AND OTHER LESS NECESSARY THINGS

Reply #733 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:10:57 pm

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.
accidentally split myself all over myself

Reply #734 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:13:24 pm

Offline Speakman

suddenly, mole men

Spoiler :
thousands of them

Reply #735 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:14:21 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
Did you accidently Kaiapoi again jonty?

Reply #736 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:18:34 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
fuck me. I thought I was doing good, but I was at work for that one and now I am officially fucked in the head. Hope they have internet in the loony bin. I only had a couple of marbles left and now they've rolled under a desk somewhere and I have none

Reply #737 Posted: October 05, 2010, 01:20:18 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
There is engineers at work examining the building because some cracks have started to show up in the external walls

Reply #738 Posted: October 05, 2010, 11:47:34 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
insurance assessor has been to visit ... now we feel like we have even less idea of what's happening than before! He's not ruling out repair, so there will be another engineer type sent round to assess how much it might cost to fix before the insurance company decides one way or the other.
back in limbo with no clues yet as to the future of the house.
 :undecided:

Reply #739 Posted: October 05, 2010, 11:51:48 am

Codex

:/ that's stink

Reply #740 Posted: October 05, 2010, 12:25:23 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
it's turning into a tough week. 2010 is definitely becoming my horrible anus :(

Having to take tonight off work. 2 hours sleep and stress levels through the roof. Can't concentrate on anything much and keep forgetting stuff. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Good friends help a lot.

Reply #741 Posted: October 05, 2010, 12:32:53 pm

Offline MattaH

• Just settled in
When our house burnt insurance said it could be fixed (roof and all internal were fucked) so only payed out to fix which was about $250 per sq.m less than building a new house.

Reply #742 Posted: October 05, 2010, 01:02:06 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
ahhhh insurance companies..... Gotta fucking lov em!

Heads up woohoo and bitchi. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's to come and have a coffee and smoke and bitch session.

Reply #743 Posted: October 05, 2010, 01:05:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Hey woo and bitchi

If you guys have way too much stuffs to deal with this week, we can not worry bout sunday bevvies :)

Reply #744 Posted: October 05, 2010, 01:13:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ stink one.
Heaps of folks in the same boat apparently. That's pretty much all the news was last night. (besides some aucklanders having a party to celebrate a month out).

Reply #745 Posted: October 05, 2010, 02:04:11 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: th3fairy;1317412
Hey woo and bitchi

If you guys have way too much stuffs to deal with this week, we can not worry bout sunday bevvies :)

fuck off. We're hanging for you guys to show up and distract us.

Reply #746 Posted: October 05, 2010, 03:59:44 pm

Codex

this sunday is it?

Reply #747 Posted: October 05, 2010, 04:02:10 pm

Offline Speakman

yeah, distraction would be good me thinks

n yeah, this sunday

Reply #748 Posted: October 05, 2010, 04:05:14 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
BRING IT ON!!!! :afro:

Reply #749 Posted: October 05, 2010, 04:33:15 pm